Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 189. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
They're both good and better. You cannot have your own money if you don't invest into something or if you don't  have a job.
But by investing you could had a big chance to have a lots of money.

Investing without experience or wrong can not only earn a lot of money, but also completely lose your capital. This must always be remembered. But despite the risk, I also prefer to invest
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
They're both good and better. You cannot have your own money if you don't invest into something or if you don't  have a job.

yes i agree because saving is good and  also investing is good they are both good to  practice.but for me it is better to invest.because through investing we can have a chance to double our income and gain more profit .the big different of the two is that.saving doesnt double the amount you save.while in investing we can expect ang  extra income.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
I am an experienced stock market investor, I also have experience in investing in the real estate market and investing in startups, for some time investing in crypto-currency. For many years the situation looked different, I can boast that most of my investments have been successful, but I always put 10% off of the transaction profit, saving on a regular bank deposit.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
i think its more profitable when you invest than save it
it just little bit risky but it will earn more than just saving it.
it risky yes but it can turn to be a reward when your investment become successful and earn a lots of money ,not only your income but also it can expand the capital you put up .money grow faster by this , just need to know if your investment is in the good hands have a background check to know it .
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
yes that is right that investment is more profitable than saving, through saving you can only save your money for a long of time and it is possible that after lot of time its value will decrease, while through investment you can increase the amount of money you have. but for investment you also need to know about the right time because if you do not know when to invest your money then you are in fact taking risk.

Agree. Every investment has a risk, but that risk may turn out to become very rewarding if successful in the future. If you decide to only save your money, you won't be able to expand your capital for the long term. With investing, you can make your money grow, to ensure a stable financial life for years to come.

Therefore, if you combine both saving and investing, you'll be building your way towards becoming a wealthy person, by following the right steps and strategies that will make your money grow, instead of diminishing it.

With Bitcoin, you can both save and invest your money into it for the long term to preserve your capital. Its increasing price, and limited supply, makes it ideal for any investment, helping you make your money grow for years to come. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Good money management will make you think will be used for investment or save. Eg your needs a lot and income from btc sufficient it is better to process btc in order to be more not in store. And the solution is investment
I think it is better if we have them both as well, we can save and at the same time invest it. At least even if we invest in a wrong site, we can still have savings for us to invest again in other sites. We need to be sure before we invest all of our savings or money. For me, we need to have them both.  Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
The point of having money is to spend it. Saving it would be useful like a safeguard, i suggest you to invest it wisely or buy something useful for your future and life.
But saving is very important for everyone's life, saving will be very useful when you do not have the money and then you can use the money savings to make ends your meet. Saving is also good for your plan if you want to be rich you can save money for long time
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
Just save money first and just keep it safe until you come up with a great idea
That can be used your money in order to grow it like having a business
Or investing on stock market or cryptocurrencies that are good for long term and so on..
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
It is better to invest bitcoin. We all know that the price of bitcoin is going higher so there will be no doubt if your bitcoin will profit or not. On the next few years you will come to realize that your investment have gone bigger.
well yep it's better to invest bitcoin, we don't know that bitcoin will reach $5000 in next year I think. But its nice to trade with altcoins so you can make more money.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
There is always a risk in investments, but without it you can not make big money and if you need to choose between investing and saving, you need to choose investment.

The higher risk you can take the higher risk is possible to return. Just like you will invest in bitcoin, the market is volatile and it can crash any time just like what we witnessed for a lot of times. But the good thing in investing in bitcoin, you can just reduce the risk and just save your bitcoin and hold it out while waiting for the price increase.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
There is always a risk in investments, but without it you can not make big money and if you need to choose between investing and saving, you need to choose investment.

Not all the time you can invest, and not all the time you can save but if the time comes that you can do these two, then do it. Saving is more like investing too, but saving just give you a little profit especially when there are a lot of problems with the network. Investment also has some risk, depend your decision on your capital.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
Activity: 490
Wondering whether you should save or invest? The answer depends on your goals and your financial situation. Saving is putting money aside, bit by bit. Investing is taking some of your money and trying to make it grow by buying things you think will increase in value. In my personal opinion, I should go both the idea because if we are not good in investing then it is not so bad I have my saving. Thus, it has the saying " Do not put all your eggs in one basket".

When I still have no idea on how to earn money here, I have some money in my home which I saved it from a long time since I was in grade school and when a friend of mine asked me how long I been saving that amount of money and I replied " since I was in grade school and then he laughed at me and tell me that that's way too long pal and then he explained to me about cryptocurrencies and trading and stuffs and then my reaction is like whhhooaah I've never thought that I can earn like this and I've never thought that im going to earn through investing in ICO and not freezing my money in an old box. My advice is that find something that worth investing for. You can either use your money or lose it through time. The choice is yours.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
The point of having money is to spend it. Saving it would be useful like a safeguard, i suggest you to invest it wisely or buy something useful for your future and life.
Yes invest the money is best choice than save the money because the value of money can increase although there are risk losing money in investment but if we can calculate about the risk, it will not be problem for example we invest in the gold, the price will be increase in the future or if we like high risk and high return invest in ICOs will be better choice.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I think Invest will better than saving money in the bank. Because if you save money on Bank you get some interest. But if you invest it you can make a huge profit. Although investment is the risky way. But my personal opinion is the Investment is the best.

Of course, as always ..its better to ahve investment. In investing er are hopeful for the return or the future values being gained from it.Like in bitcoin, it is projected to reach several thousand of dollars, for me its also a better option to invest your money.
We are here for one reason which is because of money and it would be stupid for us if we will not gonna grab this opportunity
that is in front us, forget about other investment if we want to make a good amount of profit.
Here, everything we want is possible as long as we have that patience.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
I think Invest will better than saving money in the bank. Because if you save money on Bank you get some interest. But if you invest it you can make a huge profit. Although investment is the risky way. But my personal opinion is the Investment is the best.

Of course, as always ..its better to ahve investment. In investing er are hopeful for the return or the future values being gained from it.Like in bitcoin, it is projected to reach several thousand of dollars, for me its also a better option to invest your money.
Activity: 292
It is better to invest bitcoin. We all know that the price of bitcoin is going higher so there will be no doubt if your bitcoin will profit or not. On the next few years you will come to realize that your investment have gone bigger.
Activity: 364

In my opinion it is best to invest your money than save it in banks. Realistically, it is good to have money in banks of course especially for emergency purposes and everyday living because you can easily withdraw them. There is this saying "let your money work for you" and I say it's true. If you have enough money to spare for investment I'd say invest in bitcoin and real estate. It's easy to invest in bitcoins and the profit is really high. And in real estate, we all know that land's value always appreciates and it's a good form of investment given that you are smart enough where to buy properties and study all the facts in buying.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
Jump to: