Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 190. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
This question is as old as the world. Of course, looking through the prism of today's market fluctuations, it is best to save the crypto currency for the future.
It's old to us who have been here in the forum for a long time but for people who are new it is very helpful to them because they more they will find good information the more they will aggressive in saving or investing in the crypto currencies market.
I agree. we need better investments and it is learning the cryptocurrency technology is growing and we need to embrace it not only for today and might have big changes in our lives after saving it .All the things and products price was rising up and we need this both investing and saving now.
Yup,we can do both at the same time , we can invest our coins in any projectthat we think have the chance to success ,we should be smart on choosing and we can save what we can earn on it. We need also to learn how to trading works to have more income to save for future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
Better to invest money saved Money must make money, and not lie to eventually depreciate. All rich people are constantly investing to increase their status.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
This question is as old as the world. Of course, looking through the prism of today's market fluctuations, it is best to save the crypto currency for the future.
It's old to us who have been here in the forum for a long time but for people who are new it is very helpful to them because they more they will find good information the more they will aggressive in saving or investing in the crypto currencies market.
I agree. we need better investments and it is learning the cryptocurrency technology is growing and we need to embrace it not only for today and might have big changes in our lives after saving it .All the things and products price was rising up and we need this both investing and saving now.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
It is more personal opinion rather then technical in some way. What is p purpose of money, to spend it. On what that is something else, will it be on investment,  house, car, something else, this is opinion for each person alone.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
The point of having money is to spend it. Saving it would be useful like a safeguard, i suggest you to invest it wisely or buy something useful for your future and life.
Yeah the function of money is certainly to be used as spending and to pay for your life, but if you do not save then your life will be at risk dude? Because of course you will never have spare money when you desperate money, because you never save your money
Activity: 630
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me saving ang investing have a same purposes. If you will buy bitcoins of course you will invest your money and if you hold it of course that is saving.
Saving of money is not good than invest the money somewhere in business. It you keep $ 500 for saving purpose so after some time it will be 500 dollar in saving but if you invest it somewhere in business so might be after some time it have become $ 1000. So investing the money is beneficiary than saving it in a sack.
yes that is right i am also in favour of investing money instead of saving it. because through investment we can increase the amount of our money. to me i personally have invested a good amount of money in bitcoin and i mostly invest my bitcoin for long term, because long term investment is more safe and secure investment.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
The point of having money is to spend it. Saving it would be useful like a safeguard, i suggest you to invest it wisely or buy something useful for your future and life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me saving ang investing have a same purposes. If you will buy bitcoins of course you will invest your money and if you hold it of course that is saving.
Saving of money is not good than invest the money somewhere in business. It you keep $ 500 for saving purpose so after some time it will be 500 dollar in saving but if you invest it somewhere in business so might be after some time it have become $ 1000. So investing the money is beneficiary than saving it in a sack.
yes that is right that investment is more profitable than saving, through saving you can only save your money for a long of time and it is possible that after lot of time its value will decrease, while through investment you can increase the amount of money you have. but for investment you also need to know about the right time because if you do not know when to invest your money then you are in fact taking risk.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Invest for sure (for me). Find a really good ICO and invest on very early stage if possible.
Or HODL in BTC (which is also an investment) Smiley

ICOs are not always profitable. What if you invest in a new coin and that coin doesn't get success at all and disappears from the market? What will you do then?
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Invest for sure (for me). Find a really good ICO and invest on very early stage if possible.
Or HODL in BTC (which is also an investment) Smiley
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
For me if you have excess money much better to invest it to generate income or much higher income than saving it into the bank. And i recommend to invest here in bitcoin even it has a big risk but it could return big income in long period of time.

I agree with this saving on a bank will not give you higher profit and for sure youre at risk also because your money will be undervalue because of inflation so for me its better to invest your money for you to become more profitable, forget about the risk, just be patience.
There is nothing wrong in saving money on a bank because banks can secure our money when we don't have any idea where to spend our money. If you really care about money then you can put it on a bank and just withdraw it when you want to spend something worth it like investment or building your own business. Saving money and investing money are both important and we should know where to put our money to make it grow and also safe.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
For me if you have excess money much better to invest it to generate income or much higher income than saving it into the bank. And i recommend to invest here in bitcoin even it has a big risk but it could return big income in long period of time.

I agree with this saving on a bank will not give you higher profit and for sure youre at risk also because your money will be undervalue because of inflation so for me its better to invest your money for you to become more profitable, forget about the risk, just be patience.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Well in my own point of view, you should balance your money. My suggestion is you should save the other half of your money, so you could get some money if there are some emergencies purposes. While the other half is you should invest your money, so you can still earn some money as possible.
Yes of course we should invest right now but one thing we should make desktop wallets for investment because on 1 August there may be problem created therefore before 1 August we should avoid online wallets. We should go for desktop wallets. So, keep calm and buy more bitcoin in a cheap price and save these bitcoin in a desktop wallet because it is more helpful and protect and you will have more bitcoin.

Saving money can be possible by investing into bitcoins. You may save bitcoins instead of money as bitcoin is also a type of money. But it should be done properly as per recent changes happening for the purposes of solving block size issues.
Activity: 1190
Saving is the very best way to double your money. Holding bitcoin is very effective way to earn big profits.
If what you think save will double your money by saving in the bank. That is the wrong thing because they only give very little interest every year and you can not just depend on it to double your money? Save only has the function to collect your money
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Good money management will make you think will be used for investment or save. Eg your needs a lot and income from btc sufficient it is better to process btc in order to be more not in store. And the solution is investment

You need to do both things as they needed if you are a wise money manager.

An investor will say, invest and divest your money. And a saver will say that just keep on saving.

But if you will take good points for both activities you'll be the one that profit most for doing two things.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Saving your money in bank will make you poor as bankers don't have your interest at heart. You should invest you money in something that can make you rich and not on something that makes you poor! If you have large capital you can invest your capital in bitcoin, gold and if you know about the risk involved in others cryptocurrency.
The bank never want to give you a single penny and when you put your money in the bank, you will get nothing and also, in the worst case, you might lose your money because I have known that there are many banks which are not reliable and used to steal people money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Saving your money in bank will make you poor as bankers don't have your interest at heart. You should invest you money in something that can make you rich and not on something that makes you poor! If you have large capital you can invest your capital in bitcoin, gold and if you know about the risk involved in others cryptocurrency.
Jump to: