Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 206. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
It is better to invest money than to save it because if you have the courage to invest it you can have a chance to earn profit or grow your money from what you have invested, unlike when you save your money it will become stagnant or remain and it will not grow or be more profitable.  It takes courage to invest but if you want to grow your money, you must do it.
yes investment is the best option. those people who have the courage to invest the money, they can really make money from bitcoin, saving con only give you a safety for your existence money and cannot increase the amount of your money.
it is up to you. in you are interested to invest your money in some profitable business so this way you are going to invest your money, but if you do not like to invest or you are reluctant to invest their money they are just holding their cash or invest it in Gold because in present time gold is one the most stable fiat.
to me i will like to say that investment can be more profitable you just need to find a more secure and profitable place for your investment and hope that you will really get a good profit, and therefore i will always choose investment instead of saving.
Activity: 644
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Each people is different. Save money in bitcoin form is such as investment but people who have big capital and skill shall try to invest in real estate because it's also good investment.
Whatever investment you choose like bitcoin, real estate, gold, etc, should be balanced by saving money with an allocation that is tailored to your current financial condition. Investing is something that is at risk. So you should do the calculations first

Yes calculating first is better for your investment in any field and have to think better that which asset is better for investment and try to stay away from ponzi scheme as they have more chances to scam you and if you have not enough to invest then you can save them.
the ponzi schemes often search for those people who are not aware of the internet and not aware of the scam so they come to convince them that they will earn more higher with their investment and then escape away with the money of people. We have to stay away from them and have to alert some newbies from them.
Activity: 840
It is better to invest money than to save it because if you have the courage to invest it you can have a chance to earn profit or grow your money from what you have invested, unlike when you save your money it will become stagnant or remain and it will not grow or be more profitable.  It takes courage to invest but if you want to grow your money, you must do it.
yes investment is the best option. those people who have the courage to invest the money, they can really make money from bitcoin, saving con only give you a safety for your existence money and cannot increase the amount of your money.
it is up to you. in you are interested to invest your money in some profitable business so this way you are going to invest your money, but if you do not like to invest or you are reluctant to invest their money they are just holding their cash or invest it in Gold because in present time gold is one the most stable fiat.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Defintely is better to invest money, because all crypto currencies has potential to grow. If you put money in bank, it will stay there with no chance of growing, only with possibility of losing beacuse of inflations. But you should be careful in choosing right crypto currency.

Activity: 770
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
I also think alike..
If you want to make your money double or more then you have to take a risk and you have to be brave to take any decision for the purpose of investment, it will lead you to make your money healthy. But saving doesn't offer usually more profit than investment...
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
 I think the money bank can guarantee that the number of your account will not change
  Money to do the investment has two results, one that is able to earn the income two, may make the money on the account less. So you are willing to account for the money will not be less, or willing to take the risk to earn income
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
I think it's better to invest because if we invest our funds will grow from time to time. But it also depends on the need
You may also need to save your money if you have urgent thing to pay or buy something on the internet because of discount or anything else. Somehow someone only stick with one decision Save or Invest but that's more better to do both.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Activity: 546
I think it's better to invest because if we invest our funds will grow from time to time. But it also depends on the need
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
We can do both invest and save your money is good thing. saving in bank allows you to liquidate your money easily but doesnt guarantee you a higher return, while investing this is the way to make your money grow and allows you to generate more passive income.

That is what I am doing. I have saved most of the coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We can do both invest and save your money is good thing. saving in bank allows you to liquidate your money easily but doesnt guarantee you a higher return, while investing this is the way to make your money grow and allows you to generate more passive income.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Each people is different. Save money in bitcoin form is such as investment but people who have big capital and skill shall try to invest in real estate because it's also good investment.
Whatever investment you choose like bitcoin, real estate, gold, etc, should be balanced by saving money with an allocation that is tailored to your current financial condition. Investing is something that is at risk. So you should do the calculations first

Sometime thinking too much bring a person to fear and when he fear then he do not invest. I will suggest you that first of all you search for the place where you want to invest and then take the risk to invest in it and if you will have invested in a better place you will definitely get the profit in long term or short term after that you can calculate your needs.
The fear will come in if what you invested is more than you can afford to lose, that is the first rule, even if we are too confident with bitcoin we should never go all in since the risk is too high and no guarantee that success will happen in the future. Reserved something for other investment like in real world, you diversify it and it's the key to succeed, doesn't need to be faster but slowly and steady will help.
Activity: 602

Sometime thinking too much bring a person to fear and when he fear then he do not invest. I will suggest you that first of all you search for the place where you want to invest and then take the risk to invest in it and if you will have invested in a better place you will definitely get the profit in long term or short term after that you can calculate your needs.
Activity: 504

Yes calculating first is better for your investment in any field and have to think better that which asset is better for investment and try to stay away from ponzi scheme as they have more chances to scam you and if you have not enough to invest then you can save them.
it is too much important to have good knowledge about trading and must study the coin or anything else where we are going to invest our money. because those people who do not have knowledge about trading it is very risky and more chance is that you will even lose your own money. i think we must first get knowledge about the coin where we are going to invest and after that should take active step.
Activity: 798

Activity: 272

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
Yeah it is better to invest in bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is now continuing to grow up. It is really good to invest now. You will have a regret if you have not invest your money in bitcoins.
yes you are right that investment in bitcoin is best way your money will grow fast and suppose if you save money it has no benefits to save money as compare to investment , and for investment bitcoin is very good way because its price will going to high in future in case of bitcoin adoption are increased so invest your money in bitcoin without any hesitate because bitcoin is very secure currency for investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

If you're talking about Bitcoin then saving it can also be a form of investment but if we talk about money then I prefer doing both since I have some things that I want to acquire in the future through saving then I might as well considering investing since that is like job and earn your wage but the difference is that you don't actually work nor you have definite wage since it depends on to something. So it is better to save up if you want to have a definite money to hold on to buy something you want in the future while invest if you got some spare to do so i.e. a money that sits idly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
I prefer it both, if you want to secure your money, and not get scam, you need to save it. Some of banks give benefits and insurance if you save your money while in invest there is a change that you will get a big profit specially if is long-term investment but we should make sure that it is legal and have proofs, there are lot of scammers out there and waiting to invest your money especially online.
Jump to: