Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 209. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

If you have five hundred thousand USD its better to save money in the bank. Once you save your money in the bank with higher amount of saving its earn a high interest (e.g one million USD saving in the bank with interest of 3%, your 1M USD earn three hundred thousand USD).
LOL. You have interest every year on the bank because there is the inflation. If there is no inflation, there will be no interest. And, you can see that you can not earn anything while putting your money in the bank. Be smart. Take some risks and invest your money

If the interest rates were up, a bank wouldn't be so bad because of how safe your investment is. Not the returns of a blue chip stock, but decent returns if it's enough money. There is a lot more risk in a stock, but way more potential gain. Them bitcoin, crazy volatile with unlimited upside. I guess the compromise is having a little of all of it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
The best thing to do would be saving, then taking a small part of your savings every once in a while and invest them.
Don't ever invest what you're not ready to lose, that's the first thing that should be running through your mind when making an investment.
but to me i think the best choice is to invest money in some profitable business, because from saving you cannot increase the amount of your money, you can only hold  the fixed amount, to me if you will invest your money in bitcoin or any other profitable business from there you can really get a decent about of money although risk of losing money is also involve there but still If you  have good experience and skill then you can minimize the risk of losing money.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

If you have five hundred thousand USD its better to save money in the bank. Once you save your money in the bank with higher amount of saving its earn a high interest (e.g one million USD saving in the bank with interest of 3%, your 1M USD earn three hundred thousand USD).
LOL. You have interest every year on the bank because there is the inflation. If there is no inflation, there will be no interest. And, you can see that you can not earn anything while putting your money in the bank. Be smart. Take some risks and invest your money
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Money will not be useful if it is only stored in the bank, money must be moved to keep the economy going in the right direction. Using money for investment would be better than just being saved. Many things you can invest, depending on the amount of money you have, if you want to buy property then you have to have a lot of money
basically it could make world better but as you might now that everybody have different way to think and the difference sometimes make everything looks beautiful , just imagine what would you feel and think when you see everybody have same thought.

investment always better for those people who have an ambition right? so pick the one that fit to you.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
Saving money serves a purpose. You save money to ''invest'' it later on, whether is on food or something big. No one saves money to look at the dollar bills they saved. It's always good to have money saved in case of an emergency and I think everyone should have some money saved at all times. However if you want to ever be rich, you will have to take some risks and invest in things that may or may not work. If you don't take the risks you will always be poor.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Save money in bank is a waste of money. Many costs you have to spend if save money in bank such as interest taxes, monthly administration fees, transaction fees and many other costs. If your money is a bit it is very bad to save in the bank. Then investing is the best way to spend money, but invest in the right place, do not invest in a bad place that will make you poor

I say that it's not a waste of money. It's good for security of your money but if you are chasing for the possible profit that you may get in any investment that you want. Then invest and focus there while working your bank savings account and just keep on saving so that you will have something to pull in times of disaster.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Save money in bank is a waste of money. Many costs you have to spend if save money in bank such as interest taxes, monthly administration fees, transaction fees and many other costs. If your money is a bit it is very bad to save in the bank. Then investing is the best way to spend money, but invest in the right place, do not invest in a bad place that will make you poor
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
The best thing to do would be saving, then taking a small part of your savings every once in a while and invest them.
Don't ever invest what you're not ready to lose, that's the first thing that should be running through your mind when making an investment.

Saving is good,yet to make it grow more we can try trading for there is much more assurance of it getting high profit than waiting too much.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
💰💰💰💰
Activity: 672
Maybe if i have a big amount of money in my hands so i need to invest it than to save money in bank because we dont know that our money in the bank was corrupt just like i heard in television that there money was loss and the bank does not inform them that the bank was closed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
Indeed both ways are cost-effective lifestyle measures,act of saving money or investing has a different function for our lives,but I think investing in right place and giving us a profit is certainly a good alternative in managing finances.
Activity: 364
Both are safe and better for me IMO. If you invest it in a right one and it's nice because it have some possibilities that the money yoy invested would grow. Also if you invested your money in a wrong one then you can think that it's better to safe my money than to invedt right?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I guess if you want to have a sure money you should save it in any bank or wallet. But if you want to make it double or earn money fast it's better to invest but investing its too risky because you are not 100% sure that you can a profit. You need also to be careful on where you going to invest your money.
It would be better if you use both, use the investment and save will certainly generate good profits. You can save your investment income and you can leave it to grow your investment again

Diversify. Have money set aside for several investments if you the means to and have money set aside for savings. It's not wise to place your funds in just either of the two. You're probably going to regret not having savings if you lose all your money in investments or you'll regret using up all your savings if you simply leave all your money in the bank
Activity: 272
I guess if you want to have a sure money you should save it in any bank or wallet. But if you want to make it double or earn money fast it's better to invest but investing its too risky because you are not 100% sure that you can a profit. You need also to be careful on where you going to invest your money.
It would be better if you use both, use the investment and save will certainly generate good profits. You can save your investment income and you can leave it to grow your investment again
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
I suggest you should know your priority first. If you are looking for an immediate access to your money in times of emergency, I suggest that you just save it. Maybe in banks or in a vault or piggy bank. If you are looking for capital growth for medium to long term, I suggest that you invest it. You can invest it in bitcoin trading or stock market or you can also build your own business.
Activity: 238
It is better to invest it because you are the one responsible for the gain of your money. I also thought of saving my money in the bank but last week as I scroll on my newsfeed and as I watched on the television, I saw many customers are mad because they've lost their money without getting notified by their bank partners. So I suggest that you must invest yout money so that you have the access and control of how your money would grow and not be a victim of corrupt bank employees.
Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Better invest our money from apada save in bank. If we invest we will benefit from our investment. But if only saving in the bank.
 Every month there will be deductions for taxes in our money .. so it will reduce the amount of our money
Yes, if saving money in the bank will be a lot of pieces are very harmful. Try to save some money in the bank and let stand for a year, I am sure the money will be cut more than 25%. I agree with you, investment is a better method than saving money. If we invest we will get a profit, and this is very good in the long run.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Choose both of them. I would prefer to put my money into 2. First is for my savings in bank and the other half is for my investment in btc/online as it's more profitable than investing in stcok market and less risky.
Doing both is the key for faster success, you cannot get to what you want if you will not try to take a risk, we all know investing itself is risky but if things are done right, you will get more profit than just putting your money in the bank. The amount you get in investing should be coming from your savings, it's a step by step process towards your goal, the journey is long so you need to carefully plan it.
Activity: 476
Choose both of them. I would prefer to put my money into 2. First is for my savings in bank and the other half is for my investment in btc/online as it's more profitable than investing in stcok market and less risky.
Jump to: