Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 211. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Save money will only waste our time, we will not get anything other than a loss if we save money, dare to invest is a good thing, because if a loss then we will learn adn will get the profit.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Both of this were better, because saving of money or bitcoin were the preparation for the future. However, investment is like taking risk, because you will never know if you earn income or lost the capital, no one knows what happen. But we still take the risk for the sake of our family future.

Without risk, you can not earn money, but you need to learn how to take the risk. If we sit and do nothing, then we will have nothing in the future.

it's true but every jobs have their own risk from low till high, if we just sit down then do some programming and get pay for doing it there's no risk we face we will get paid and not losing the money. if investment related there's would be a risk and of course you won't be able to earn from it if you won't to take the risk, do some analysis it will help you a lot from losing huge amount of money. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Both of this were better, because saving of money or bitcoin were the preparation for the future. However, investment is like taking risk, because you will never know if you earn income or lost the capital, no one knows what happen. But we still take the risk for the sake of our family future.

Without risk, you can not earn money, but you need to learn how to take the risk. If we sit and do nothing, then we will have nothing in the future.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I think that the best way is to diversify your money or investitions. The best option would be saving some part of money for example in bitcoins and invest the other part for example in projects that can be profitable
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Its good to do both instead of depending only on any single one as saving can take care of your expenses at the time of emergencies and investment will help you in growing your money in long term so I think both are important.
That's correct you have some funds allocated for risking while you have the savings for your future plans and to answer all financial
emergencies in life. We never know what the future will bring into our life so it's important to be ready all the time and that is not possible without savings.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Partly invested and partly saved because if you invest entirely too risky for the future. So my suggestion mending in invest some only and the rest in store
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Buddy, in my opinion you need both money and investment. For that you can do one thing. Invest 70 percent of your income in some investment platform or in real estate platform and the rest 30 percent, hold it has liquid cash . You can put that in some bank or something like that. Advantage of holding cash is incase of any emergency or something like that you don't have to ask any person for money . If you have sufficient amount of liquid cash with you , then you can consider investing 100 % of your income in some investing platform. Because holding money in your hands wont help you to increase it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Its good to do both instead of depending only on any single one as saving can take care of your expenses at the time of emergencies and investment will help you in growing your money in long term so I think both are important.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
it depends on your situation , if you like to invest it well you have to do your best , and if you like to save it , then you can earn money and use it in your own.
Yeah the situation can also affect, for example if you still have bad finances have little money then it would be better to hold your money than investment

Activity: 952
Merit: 267
it depends on your situation , if you like to invest it well you have to do your best , and if you like to save it , then you can earn money and use it in your own.
Yeah right, it all depends on the situation in our country because there is no investment that ensures profitable because the economic and political turmoil could not be predicted, save money and invest is good but invest is better.
I think investment in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency doesn't matterc countries ,
Untill the cryptocurrency get banned by government of country
If you have knowledge about market then you can easily get profit but if you don't have knowldge then its is better to  save.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
Yeah right, it all depends on the situation in our country because there is no investment that ensures profitable because the economic and political turmoil could not be predicted, save money and invest is good but invest is better.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Both saving and investing are both important, but for me i preferred to invest my money because investing is taking some of your money and trying to make it grow by buying things you think will increase in value, while saving is putting your money aside, bit by bit.
And investing in Bitcoin is a good example because of its potential and continue to grow.

Yes its good to invest in bitcoins at a moment as price is rising so if we invest in it now and hold it for next few years then we can make good profits from it in long term but make sure that you don't invest all your money in it and save some money for emergency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Both saving and investing are both important, but for me i preferred to invest my money because investing is taking some of your money and trying to make it grow by buying things you think will increase in value, while saving is putting your money aside, bit by bit.
And investing in Bitcoin is a good example because of its potential and continue to grow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
i think investment is better than saving because time to time money loss there value. if someone save there money after 10 year the money value will be not like beforer 10 years    because of the inflation. but invest the money in business , trade, gold  there will be more profit on investment because they donot loss there value and can earn more money in more investment.
although whenever i feel the need to use bitcoin then i use if for the shopping etc. but  for most of the time i am trying to save bitcoin and not to use it or invest it any where, because the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing from time to time. therefor saving bitcoin can be more profitable as compare to using it or investing it anywhere else.
True! Most of the times I just pretend i don't have btc then I'll be surprised on how high the trading value Cheesy
It's best when you forget that you have Bitcoin because you will forget that you even own it, like the first people to have bitcoin around 2009/2010, maybe they remembered that they have Bitcoin back then and probably they are millionaires right now, and that's awesome.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
i think investment is better than saving because time to time money loss there value. if someone save there money after 10 year the money value will be not like beforer 10 years    because of the inflation. but invest the money in business , trade, gold  there will be more profit on investment because they donot loss there value and can earn more money in more investment.
although whenever i feel the need to use bitcoin then i use if for the shopping etc. but  for most of the time i am trying to save bitcoin and not to use it or invest it any where, because the price of bitcoin is continuously increasing from time to time. therefor saving bitcoin can be more profitable as compare to using it or investing it anywhere else.
True! Most of the times I just pretend i don't have btc then I'll be surprised on how high the trading value Cheesy
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 612
Activity: 526
Both investing and saving are very important. I don't I can do without any of the two. You invest to earn an interest or profit after a specified time thus growing your money. There are so many instruments of investment that can do to grow his/her money. Some people invest in stocks, others in real estate and others in general trade. As much as you are investing, you need to set aside a certain amount of money that can be used in any emergency. If your money is locked in an investment, it might be difficult to cater for any emergency.
Jump to: