Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 213. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Saving bitcoin is an investment in itself but it is very slow and very low , however investment may be a little bit better but also  has risks so you have to find a really trust worthy site to invest your hard earned money in , i personally think you should always be in the middle means you don't save them all because that will take a long time to get some money and not to invest all because you can get scammed or lose your money for some reason.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Investing is better than saving, saving in fiat currency can not produce big profits but if saving bitcoin means storing bitcoin for a long time it's a very good investment and saving that results in more profits, so saving bitcoin is a good investment.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Depends on your definition of money

If for you "money" is the right thing - crypto currencies - then yes, you should save it !
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I would go with both. I would invest part of money and i would save part of money.
Investment should be something for long run for example 10+ years.
Saving money on other hand, i usually save it because I know something bad can will happen, for example i'll need to fix car, or buy new washing machine because old one broke. I like to be prepared.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
If we save it just the same as we hold the bitcoin balance we have, But by way of invested our balance will actually increase but it depends on the investment sites that can be in trust.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is best to invest it online. Try investing in bitcoin. Since bitcoin's value os skyrocketing nowadays. Its not as established as gold but it has future.
investing in gold and bitcoin is both good after holding and saving it for few years for sure you will earn a lot of money because the price for sure after few years its very high.  But dont invest all you money in investment because they have possible lose even the business have potential . Savings in bank also its give for the support if you failed in bitcoin.

Precisely, gold and certainly gives an advantage to bitcoin us in the future. Investing in it is a step that is best, but I just want to see that we do in the bitcoin or gold must comply with the conditions we have now. For if we are too ambitions in investing, then things will we get is a big loss. For now it only as a place of investment to double the money that actually we do not need, but because we still have the chance to in the future. Then the money would be better invested in savings and

Activity: 207
Investing is much better than saving cause it will make your money grow. While saving in a bank can not give you profit but your money is in good hands.  Saving and investing have different use.
That is the most important point,money in good hands will give you a good profit,if i feel that keep my money in a savings account is much safer then that is what is important rather than risking it in investments you really do not have any knowledge of,there are certain elements of risks involved with every investments and if you are game for risk then it will reap you the profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
From my perspective, investment money is better than saving,  since money begets money,  so money should be invested in a profitable business,  saving money can be useful in an emergency situation. But investment is better than saving..
It seems to me that we need to closely monitor the crypto currency market and already then determine what to do with Bitcoin or buy more Crypto currency or save and wait for new prices.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
From my perspective, investment money is better than saving,  since money begets money,  so money should be invested in a profitable business,  saving money can be useful in an emergency situation. But investment is better than saving..
Activity: 91
★Adconity.com★
In my opinion saving money is safer than investing money, at some banks your deposits may be insured but it has a trade off for it works for you your money is paid a low wage while in investing you have a greater chance of losing your money because it is not insured, you can lose the amount you've invested but of course if you invest you have a higher chance of earning more money than when you save you just have to take the risk. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Investing is much better than saving cause it will make your money grow. While saving in a bank can not give you profit but your money is in good hands.  Saving and investing have different use.
Especially if we are already finding a good project. And it can bring a lot of return for our investment. I can say if that will be better to invest our coin on the right project. Bitcoin is different with bank and you must remember it.
For me saving in bank is great you are at low risk, while saving in bitcoin is form of investing which is very risky but all your profit or income will base on the risk you have like here in bitcoin you can get high return because it is too risky investment. Just be careful always.

I do not understand the risk of such investments. No bank will give you a profit of 300% in a few months. Bitcoin is not the same as it was in 2013 and there are practically no risks
I think Bitcoin is risk investments if you short-term, because you can buy it in highest price if the price Bitcoin down fast by an bad information! You will need more time for wait it comeback again
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Investing is much better than saving cause it will make your money grow. While saving in a bank can not give you profit but your money is in good hands.  Saving and investing have different use.
Especially if we are already finding a good project. And it can bring a lot of return for our investment. I can say if that will be better to invest our coin on the right project. Bitcoin is different with bank and you must remember it.
For me saving in bank is great you are at low risk, while saving in bitcoin is form of investing which is very risky but all your profit or income will base on the risk you have like here in bitcoin you can get high return because it is too risky investment. Just be careful always.
Your right, more risky in investment like gambling you will never know if you can win or not but you can always try you luck because you want to earn more income. However I already take the risk of investment because it gives me learning. Also savings is too good, but if you save only your money there's no movement on their because savings it was stock only on one place.

Certainly!  If you will try to do some risk and have a luck then your money will be growing.  Unlike when you just save it it will give you a little or worst there is no profit.  Saving money will only give you as little as 5% per annum.  Less the tax and the inflation, there is no growth at all.  Conpared if you will invest your money, 15% per annum will really sail your ship.  So I would prefer taking some risk than save some.
Activity: 171
Investing is much better than saving cause it will make your money grow. While saving in a bank can not give you profit but your money is in good hands.  Saving and investing have different use.
Your right, more risky in investment like gambling you will never know if you can win or not but you can always try you luck because you want to earn more income. However I already take the risk of investment because it gives me learning. Also savings is too good, but if you save only your money there's no movement on their because savings it was stock only on one place.
I do not think that gambling has less toffee than investment and grandfather is all in what project you decided to invest your money. The fact is that there are a lot of scammers that I'm just waiting to lure as many investors as possible and cash in on their money.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Investing for the long haul is always a good idea
I don't regret the stock market investments I have made since I started working.

However always invest what you can afford to lose.
Better to make small periodic investments than risk all quickly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 237

I do not understand the risk of such investments. No bank will give you a profit of 300% in a few months. Bitcoin is not the same as it was in 2013 and there are practically no risks
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
Activity: 70
We save, basically, because we can't predict the future. Saving money can help you become financially secure and provide a safety net in case of an emergency. Here are a few reasons why we save: ... You will need money set aside for these emergencies to avoid going into debt to pay for your necessities and also we save money because of our family needs.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Jump to: