Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 518. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
if you choose an investment then you can increase the amount of your bitcoin. and if you just keep the bitcoin then you will not be able to increase the amount of money you have. choose according to your wishes and capabilities. if given the choice I would invest all the money I had.

Investing money in bitcoin right now is the best thing to do as you can earn best returns by selling at the time of halving, so I am investing my money in bitcoin now.
With saving money you are not earning money and that is the only bad thing with saving money, so if you want to make money you have to make an investment.

And it is not that bad now to make an investment because the value is not high now so your chance is higher that you can earn more profit later in the future.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Saving money at bank is a bad idea due to the inflation.

Either invest in bitcoin or for example a company.

Yes if you are talking about fiat and cash, saving the money at bank couldn't being a good idea.
But if you can convert it into bitcoins and hold it till the next halving at least that's could being profitable.

That's good banks are providing only 8% to 10% yearly and there are many difficult but If you are investing your money in bitcoin then it will give you more than profit soon because its price is always going down or rising up than time you can buy and sell.   

It is already too high if the bank is giving 8% interest. I think it is only 1.25 % in our country. That is too low compared to what you can get if you invest in bitcoin. Or just make bitcoin as your savings account and hold it.

Saving money in bitcoin is always better in compare to saving in banks, as the interest rates are too low and in future it will hold no value due to higher inflation rate.

Yeah saving bitcoin is better, try to save as much because it gives big profit at the time of halving or the days of gradual rise. Investing gives periodical earning as interest for invested bitcoin.

Yeah saving bitcoin for now is excelent idea but i think it is to early to save all and wait for miracle. Because it is early before halving comes try to invest your money in tradings by that you can multiply your money easily im short time proper monitoring is a must and also you can invest your monry in short term hyip.  Invest on new site and if you earn dont turn back and invest again and look for another new one.

simply holding your coins in your wallet is the best possible method for people that don't have the trading skills to make profit. they shouldn't even bother to use their coins for trading purposes as they will surely end up with losses. holding is easy and risk free as you don't have to do anything.

Yeah holding the coins seems to be great at a moment and as you said there is no risk involved in holding as you can sell it when the price goes  higher at the time of halving.

These days holding looks to be effective than going behind other methods as the price rise is continuing. Even short term holding benefits users much rather than holding for a long time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
better to save money in the bank than invest it online (too much risk)

Every online investment is actually a stupid investment and people just cant stop supporting this stuff up. There is no online investment and there is noone that will give you money for free in the internet, if someone offer this stuff up then people should wake these people up from their dream pf getting rich with this method
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
better to save money in the bank than invest it online (too much risk)
but better to invest money in real estate or gold than save money in the bank (in the case if you still have a lot of money after you are done paying all your fees & insurances, if not too much money left... invest it to gold or bitcoin is a great choice)
legendary

Yes if you are talking about fiat and cash, saving the money at bank couldn't being a good idea.
But if you can convert it into bitcoins and hold it till the next halving at least that's could being profitable.

That's good banks are providing only 8% to 10% yearly and there are many difficult but If you are investing your money in bitcoin then it will give you more than profit soon because its price is always going down or rising up than time you can buy and sell.   

It is already too high if the bank is giving 8% interest. I think it is only 1.25 % in our country. That is too low compared to what you can get if you invest in bitcoin. Or just make bitcoin as your savings account and hold it.

Saving money in bitcoin is always better in compare to saving in banks, as the interest rates are too low and in future it will hold no value due to higher inflation rate.

Yeah saving bitcoin is better, try to save as much because it gives big profit at the time of halving or the days of gradual rise. Investing gives periodical earning as interest for invested bitcoin.

Yeah saving bitcoin for now is excelent idea but i think it is to early to save all and wait for miracle. Because it is early before halving comes try to invest your money in tradings by that you can multiply your money easily im short time proper monitoring is a must and also you can invest your monry in short term hyip.  Invest on new site and if you earn dont turn back and invest again and look for another new one.

simply holding your coins in your wallet is the best possible method for people that don't have the trading skills to make profit. they shouldn't even bother to use their coins for trading purposes as they will surely end up with losses. holding is easy and risk free as you don't have to do anything.

Yeah holding the coins seems to be great at a moment and as you said there is no risk involved in holding as you can sell it when the price goes  higher at the time of halving.
legendary
Activity: 896

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

Activity: 910
Actually by saving it you are also risking it in some way, as the price of bitcoin is very unstable and fluctuates quite a lot, so you'll never know when it drops or rises, and by that you are taking a risk.

There is no risk with a true believer because they are very certain that bitcoin price willl be keep on going up. Im not certain myself though the numbers cant possibly lie so if you are not certain as well then it is a risk for you however if you are then it is not really a risk because you could always thought it as an investment

Price fluctuations allows us to make quick profits so I don't understand what's wrong with that? Majority of people are taking advantage of it and earning profits on regular basis.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Actually by saving it you are also risking it in some way, as the price of bitcoin is very unstable and fluctuates quite a lot, so you'll never know when it drops or rises, and by that you are taking a risk.

There is no risk with a true believer because they are very certain that bitcoin price willl be keep on going up. Im not certain myself though the numbers cant possibly lie so if you are not certain as well then it is a risk for you however if you are then it is not really a risk because you could always thought it as an investment
Activity: 644
This whole topic is a non-question as it depends entirely on attitude to risk.
but there is someone who wants to grow his bitcoin but he did not want to risk anything. or afraid of the risk?
Did he not have to invest?

Actually by saving it you are also risking it in some way, as the price of bitcoin is very unstable and fluctuates quite a lot, so you'll never know when it drops or rises, and by that you are taking a risk. Honestly using your own country's currency might be even more stable, but depends, but since bitcoin is universal, you can buy some bitcoins to invest as well.
if you choose an investment then you can increase the amount of your bitcoin. and if you just keep the bitcoin then you will not be able to increase the amount of money you have. choose according to your wishes and capabilities. if given the choice I would invest all the money I had.

Investing money in bitcoin right now is the best thing to do as you can earn best returns by selling at the time of halving, so I am investing my money in bitcoin now.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Activity: 504
but there is someone who wants to grow his bitcoin but he did not want to risk anything. or afraid of the risk?
Did he not have to invest?
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Its better to save money in bank but if you want to grow your money invest in online but make sure this online investing is legal, if not dont  try to invest your money their.
Activity: 714
I think you will most likely be better off if you invest right now you can also see the price has been raised so buying now would be good before the price is going to a higher amount.
There is just such a good chance that the bitcoin will go to a higher amount very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
DEFINATELY save it.

Bitcoin is the best option at present to invest. But I feel that if you are looking for long term investment then  Gold and Stocks are also better options. Just Own it And Forget it Don't hesitate even if the prices are going down and stocks you can sell at any point of time when you think that you are earning a good profit out of it.

Investing in gold and bitcoin is always good, as the future of both seems to be very positive which can give us best returns on our investments.

Gold investment is very good it is long term investment and the price of it is rising yearly because of its preciousness and i think for years to come gold can be harder to find by miners and that can affect for its price. And in bitcoin investment you can do short term to earn because long tern might turn scam .
So i you have patience better to save it and wait for the price rise or you can do investment and make sure to be wise to avoid lose.
I can't call gold really precious in the sense that it basically has an unlimited supply.

Bitcoin is what you can consider to be precious as every one knows that there will never be more than 21M Bitcoins.

That's what makes Bitcoin more than interesting for investors and people looking for a long term store of value.

Playing with bitcoin in short term is good rather then holding it for a long run, as we don't know what will be the value of bitcoin in future, but investing in gold is something really safe for future.
Jump to: