Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 520. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I do both.
Half of my money goes to investments, and rest of my money is for savings.
This way I feel it's the best for me.

Yes, right. I also do both. but I think the people will do both, because if  puts all money in investment its very high risks.

and put all money in saving is not a wise decision. do both is a safe choice that people usually do, but lots of people like to take risk and put all of their money, even loan more to invest.

Not in our country. Not everyone here has a savings account. Mostly they live by what they earn in a day. So, if they have to choose savings or.investment, they'll refuse both. They have to eat first before they even think of saving.

Those in the know care about the halving ... but i think you are right... most have no clue and really could not careless cuz they simply dont have the bandwidth.
Well even then you can decide to lock away some money in your socks and when the amount is substantial bring it to the bank.
In the end it is about money control.
It is sure that the price with halving will increase, as you are seeing it is increasing from now and think how much will it have reached to, when halving occur. So we have to save our money for the halving to see increasing our money.

that's third world's problem, i don't think they know or care anything about halving, bitcoin, or have necessary medias to approach those things. they have to save or invest money in concern of other parameters.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I do both.

Yes, right. I also do both. but I think the people will do both, because if  puts all money in investment its very high risks.

and put all money in saving is not a wise decision. do both is a safe choice that people usually do, but lots of people like to take risk and put all of their money, even loan more to invest.

Not in our country. Not everyone here has a savings account. Mostly they live by what they earn in a day. So, if they have to choose savings or.investment, they'll refuse both. They have to eat first before they even think of saving.
You are right everyone do the same, they first think about their food shelter and clothes etc after that if they have remained some money they think to invest them or save them in their banks.

that would be another math that out of this topic. when they bypass that first checkpoint and break through the point of choosing between investing or saving money, that's when they question which way is better.
I do both.

Well even then you can decide to lock away some money in your socks and when the amount is substantial bring it to the bank.
It is sure that the price with halving will increase, as you are seeing it is increasing from now and think how much will it have reached to, when halving occur. So we have to save our money for the halving to see increasing our money.

that's third world's problem, i don't think they know or care anything about halving, bitcoin, or have necessary medias to approach those things. they have to save or invest money in concern of other parameters.
I do both.

i think he is from asia, maybe China due to his name. they don't save money in socks, they use piggy bank. my point is they do have tradition about saving pence day by day.
I do both.

ok, third world's problem, i got it. it's kind of investment, invest in people, invest in their own self, they don't store money. investment in people always bring profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
If I have enough bitcoins already, I'd put 70% on savings and just let it sit there and let it steadily appreciate in value. While the remaining 30% will be put on investments and trading. This way, I can still have enough when an emergency arises and at the same time, some passive income coming my way.
Activity: 420
look bitcoin price now the price is skyrocket more than 10% in 1month Roll Eyes
so for me better to invest my money at bitcoin.
to invest in bitcoin it always be a good time to buy / invest it anytime especially when the situation like now the price move up slowly but sure.

but overall better to split between invest and save it , let's say 35% to invest and the rest to save.
Buying bitcoin or many other goods is a way that you are saving and investing money at the same time.

Yeah bitcoin is taking care of both saving and investing your money in a single product, as you can sell it whenever you want, and if you hold for long time then it can give you best returns in future.
I think it would be better if you save for now. prices will rise so high? if you do not want to sell your bitcoin at the time?
so better save is a good choice when the price increases
Activity: 392
to invest in bitcoin it always be a good time to buy / invest it anytime especially when the situation like now the price move up slowly but sure.

but overall better to split between invest and save it , let's say 35% to invest and the rest to save.
Buying bitcoin or many other goods is a way that you are saving and investing money at the same time.

Yeah bitcoin is taking care of both saving and investing your money in a single product, as you can sell it whenever you want, and if you hold for long time then it can give you best returns in future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Activity: 938

I am fortunate to have been bought when the price under $425 and now the price has risen to $444, but I am still waiting when halving occurs and this time still a good time to buy. probably the next few days or the end of the month we will reach $450
Yes, it may beat that price too but there is a possibility of downfall of prices of bitcoin so be careful.

Yeah anything is possible with bitcoin, today its $450 but tomorrow again it can fall  to $400 so keep on selling on regular intervals if you are earning profit from it, do not wait too long.
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

I am fortunate to have been bought when the price under $425 and now the price has risen to $444, but I am still waiting when halving occurs and this time still a good time to buy. probably the next few days or the end of the month we will reach $450
Yes, it may beat that price too but there is a possibility of downfall of prices of bitcoin so be careful.
legendary
Activity: 896

yeah, now is the time to invest in bitcoin as with that he can see his bitcoins increasing with a good pace, after that when the halving occur he can redeem his money and can save them but saving do not benefit to anyone, only invest can make a man rich and wealthy.

people should have started with investing while the price was still below $400 not long ago. those people that waited with buying till now have missed a great chance to buy low. that's how you make good profits. but it's still not too late if you buy now and hold them for a long time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

I would prefer saving rather than investing. Being a Average income guy I don't have much to invest directly as investment requires huge capital so at present would prefer to save money in some savings plans and once i have good fund in hand will go for some good investment products...
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

Yeah very lucky for that men. But i bought my bitcoin for 390+ when last past months the price go down and i take the oppurtunity to buybso i can earn more because i read some articles that halving is coming and hoping to earn by it and right now im earning dollars now for buying bitcoin thanks that is good decision to me when i have doubts on buying on it. So those who wants to buy it best time to buy because bitcoin is rising.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving money is the saver option out of the two because you know that your money is save and still their when you need it. With investments the chance is not guaranteed that you will make your money back. So if you want to be safe just save.   

Yeah maybe your right with some other point but saving your money if your not mentioning saving bitcoin will never have chance to grow or multiply your money yeah it safe because it is in your hand but your money is steady and safe without getting profit with it. But if you invest it theirs a high chance of losing because you do not do proper research and background checking on where you put your money. But if you know to play   the game of investment you will earn by it.
Activity: 350
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Saving money is the saver option out of the two because you know that your money is save and still their when you need it. With investments the chance is not guaranteed that you will make your money back. So if you want to be safe just save.   
Merit: 502

yeah, now is the time to invest in bitcoin as with that he can see his bitcoins increasing with a good pace, after that when the halving occur he can redeem his money and can save them but saving do not benefit to anyone, only invest can make a man rich and wealthy.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

Activity: 413
Jump to: