Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 519. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
DEFINATELY save it.

Bitcoin is the best option at present to invest. But I feel that if you are looking for long term investment then  Gold and Stocks are also better options. Just Own it And Forget it Don't hesitate even if the prices are going down and stocks you can sell at any point of time when you think that you are earning a good profit out of it.

Investing in gold and bitcoin is always good, as the future of both seems to be very positive which can give us best returns on our investments.

Gold investment is very good it is long term investment and the price of it is rising yearly because of its preciousness and i think for years to come gold can be harder to find by miners and that can affect for its price. And in bitcoin investment you can do short term to earn because long tern might turn scam .
So i you have patience better to save it and wait for the price rise or you can do investment and make sure to be wise to avoid lose.
I can't call gold really precious in the sense that it basically has an unlimited supply.

Bitcoin is what you can consider to be precious as every one knows that there will never be more than 21M Bitcoins.

That's what makes Bitcoin more than interesting for investors and people looking for a long term store of value.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102
DEFINATELY save it.

Bitcoin is the best option at present to invest. But I feel that if you are looking for long term investment then  Gold and Stocks are also better options. Just Own it And Forget it Don't hesitate even if the prices are going down and stocks you can sell at any point of time when you think that you are earning a good profit out of it.

Investing in gold and bitcoin is always good, as the future of both seems to be very positive which can give us best returns on our investments.

Gold investment is very good it is long term investment and the price of it is rising yearly because of its preciousness and i think for years to come gold can be harder to find by miners and that can affect for its price. And in bitcoin investment you can do short term to earn because long tern might turn scam .
So i you have patience better to save it and wait for the price rise or you can do investment and make sure to be wise to avoid lose.

Gold can never disappear in future, but we don't have same confidence for bitcoin, as we don't know how long it will survive, its good to invest in bitcoin if want to earn quick profits.

Yes the internet may crash, but this doesn't apply for gold mines. So if you want to invest instead of saving go with bitcoin but also make sure to buy some gold/stocks, so your portfolio has both risky (bitcoin) and non risky investments.

I do not think the internet crash its just so big and is getting bigger and better everyday, on a day its not can crash anymore in my eyes.
Gold is good to invest indeed but this year its not been a good year for the gold because it has not been increased by its price.

If you are planning to invest your money in this year then bitcoin is the right choice for you as gold will never give you that huge returns that bitcoin can offer you by the end of the year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DEFINATELY save it.

Bitcoin is the best option at present to invest. But I feel that if you are looking for long term investment then  Gold and Stocks are also better options. Just Own it And Forget it Don't hesitate even if the prices are going down and stocks you can sell at any point of time when you think that you are earning a good profit out of it.

Gold can never disappear in future, but we don't have same confidence for bitcoin, as we don't know how long it will survive, its good to invest in bitcoin if want to earn quick profits.

Yes the internet may crash, but this doesn't apply for gold mines. So if you want to invest instead of saving go with bitcoin but also make sure to buy some gold/stocks, so your portfolio has both risky (bitcoin) and non risky investments.

I do not think the internet crash its just so big and is getting bigger and better everyday, on a day its not can crash anymore in my eyes.
Gold is good to invest indeed but this year its not been a good year for the gold because it has not been increased by its price.
Activity: 778
Merit: 500
DEFINATELY save it.

Activity: 672
DEFINATELY save it.

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
DEFINATELY save it.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
DEFINATELY save it.

Activity: 644
DEFINATELY save it.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
look bitcoin price now the price is skyrocket more than 10% in 1month Roll Eyes
so for me better to invest my money at bitcoin.

I am fortunate to have been bought when the price under $425 and now the price has risen to $444, but I am still waiting when halving occurs and this time still a good time to buy. probably the next few days or the end of the month we will reach $450

I would prefer saving rather than investing. Being a Average income guy I don't have much to invest directly as investment requires huge capital so at present would prefer to save money in some savings plans and once i have good fund in hand will go for some good investment products...

if you do not invest, you do not grow your money. in bitcoin I think you can start investing with capital that is not too big.

yeah If your wish to grow bitcoin then you have invest because investment is the best idea to make profitable, if you can't invest then you cant grow anything, without investment nothing is there possible at a moment.

investment is not the best way to grow bitcoin. You can survey that there is no profitable in investments, they mostly prefer their own way. such as gambling, lending, especially trading is a better choice for growing bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I don't save much these days. Most of it is spent on investment opportunities and so. If you are interested i would advice to keep a little for savings and use the
rest for investing.
So the best thing to do is to do both, save money for a little amount and invest most of your money. I think this is quite good if you are good in investing but you need to study first before entering into investment because there are lots of investors waste their money in investing not knowing what they are entering to.

Yeah I would not just go out and start to invest in random things. But if you have found a nice opportunity then go for it.
It is better then saving 100% of your funds.
That's right, don't go into something if you don't know what you are doing. Look first for an investment that suits you and that will just become your investment thing but it must be also your habit so that you will enjoy your investment while working on it. And once it boomed, you can save your profit.
Activity: 686

I am fortunate to have been bought when the price under $425 and now the price has risen to $444, but I am still waiting when halving occurs and this time still a good time to buy. probably the next few days or the end of the month we will reach $450

I would prefer saving rather than investing. Being a Average income guy I don't have much to invest directly as investment requires huge capital so at present would prefer to save money in some savings plans and once i have good fund in hand will go for some good investment products...

if you do not invest, you do not grow your money. in bitcoin I think you can start investing with capital that is not too big.

yeah If your wish to grow bitcoin then you have invest because investment is the best idea to make profitable, if you can't invest then you cant grow anything, without investment nothing is there possible at a moment.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
If I have enough bitcoins already, I'd put 70% on savings and just let it sit there and let it steadily appreciate in value. While the remaining 30% will be put on investments and trading. This way, I can still have enough when an emergency arises and at the same time, some passive income coming my way.
Your strategy seems well since you have saved your money and also invest it which seems a good portfolio management policy.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
DEFINATELY save it.
Activity: 778
I don't save much these days. Most of it is spent on investment opportunities and so. If you are interested i would advice to keep a little for savings and use the
rest for investing.
So the best thing to do is to do both, save money for a little amount and invest most of your money. I think this is quite good if you are good in investing but you need to study first before entering into investment because there are lots of investors waste their money in investing not knowing what they are entering to.

Yeah I would not just go out and start to invest in random things. But if you have found a nice opportunity then go for it.
It is better then saving 100% of your funds.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
rest for investing.
Activity: 924
rest for investing.

That is good thing to do as investment allows us to make good profits in future, which is not possible with savings, its always good to invest in different products.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
rest for investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Sleeping money is bad indeed.
Make your money work for you and earn from it. Either invest some time to learn trading or make sure to invest in promising projects (VC)
Venture capital is quite risky though.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
to invest in bitcoin it always be a good time to buy / invest it anytime especially when the situation like now the price move up slowly but sure.

but overall better to split between invest and save it , let's say 35% to invest and the rest to save.

yeah, now is the time to invest in bitcoin as with that he can see his bitcoins increasing with a good pace, after that when the halving occur he can redeem his money and can save them but saving do not benefit to anyone, only invest can make a man rich and wealthy.

It's the time to save or hold because if invested a certain percentage as interest for the invested bitcoin will be earned. The user can't experience the price rise on halving. If held till halving and then invested the interest got for the invested bitcoin will also be more.
Jump to: