Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 522. (Read 1181210 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
It is always better to invest; global economy is struggling because people are saving instead of investing. There is not enough demand, negative interest rates try to artificially fix the issue by pushing banks to lend more. Saving is just so inefficent for global and local economy.
Banks have to regain trust in order to maintain the current financial system, no doubt there.

Peer-to-peer BTC-lending would of course be optimal Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Investing will always be great in bitcoin or fiat currency because in investing you have a chance to increase your money.

Investing will be always profitable but before investing one needs to be sure of understanding whether the investment website are ponzi scheme or a trusted one.

Go for real life investments rather then going for online investments, as there is no guarantee online to judge whether its genuine or pozni but in real investment chances of getting cheated are less.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Investing will always be great in bitcoin or fiat currency because in investing you have a chance to increase your money.

Investing will be always profitable but before investing one needs to be sure of understanding whether the investment website are ponzi scheme or a trusted one.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Saving you money is good but investing your money is much needed since in investing you are growing you money to some extent and while you are growing your money all that you have been profiting you can chose to save it or to invest it longer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It will be nice if you can make some nice profit with Bitcoin and that needs a good investment of course so you can later sell it with a huge profit when the price is rising.
Saving money is also important because so you will have always money as backup.

As a saying goes "always have two source of money" of something like that. The trick is to know the strategies and always be smart. Saving money in banks might also be classified as as investing cause you can get interests time after time.

For now i only got btc as my source of income and im still earning for my own computer shop. so im gonna go with investing.
Activity: 336
It will be nice if you can make some nice profit with Bitcoin and that needs a good investment of course so you can later sell it with a huge profit when the price is rising.
Saving money is also important because so you will have always money as backup.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
For most time, it was also a pump&dump coin, but look what is happening right now. Its supply rate exceeds that of Bitcoin (in both absolute and relative terms)
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
But not all the time after you invest. You will not get the profit that you are expecting. Investing is also like gambling, there is a chance to win and lose money. You must know the consequences when the bitcoin / money you invested didn't become profitable.
of course all have risks. If you always think about it, you will never succeed, because you are always scared when you want to invest.
You can choose the investment that is really good.

And one will never be matured and be improved while engaging in the world of investment if all the time, risk always bother their investment strategy.

Well in terms of HYIP, the risk here is obvious and can't be considered as similar to other investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Investment not always ended with profit, investment also have a risk. Bitcoin is good for investment but you need know when is the right time to buy and the right time to sell.

of course yess, i invest arround 0.5btc at cloudmining and now the site is can't acces, trading is best choice but for newbie it's very risky.
of course all investments have risks itself you can not search for profitable investment without any risk in it. therefore you have to find out the risks inherent in it analysis of the possible benefits and others.
cloudmining and trading have perceptions differ among people. I prefer to invest in a very easy cloudmining
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
But not all the time after you invest. You will not get the profit that you are expecting. Investing is also like gambling, there is a chance to win and lose money. You must know the consequences when the bitcoin / money you invested didn't become profitable.
of course all have risks. If you always think about it, you will never succeed, because you are always scared when you want to invest.
You can choose the investment that is really good.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

I always save my money, I believe that at the time of halving I will earn profit than I already expected. I don't choose to invest as there are more risks, may i we lose all. In future after I get experienced I will try to invest my money.

Saving your money like you stated will not give benefits to you to the time of halving. Maybe the right term is saving bitcoins,not money.

If you want to participate in your great expectations from halving, invest money today if you have guts and afford to buy some coins. You will never see such coins with the price as of today when all speculations about halving will become true.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
I will give you the possibility to do and not just talk about:
Claim shares for free on my U2cloudmining system.
Once you have shares worth 10000 satoshi...
you sell the shares and you save the satoshi on your wallet
or
if you belive that investing is better...
you claim other shares for free and take just the dividends...
and...
if you believe that it is even beter to re-invest profit...
re-invest...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Invest more better than saving because investments have the potential for higher return than a regular savings account if you do with right.
Yes, investment can increase your earnings, while saving keeps the current value same. But in bitcoins, if the price rises considerably, saving can be increased without investing.
I always save my money, I believe that at the time of halving I will earn profit than I already expected. I don't choose to invest as there are more risks, may i we lose all. In future after I get experienced I will try to invest my money.
Activity: 413
The best thing now that you can do know is doing both, that is the good because with saving money you wont lose any money with it and that is safer for you in the future.
And to earn some money you need to invest otherwise it will be not possible to make any profit later in the future, and yeah of course it can takes a long time until that you have some profit.

sometimes we need only 1-2days to get profit, if you know when we must invest and when we must take profit.
invest at altcoin for middle-medium term is good way to earn money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
Invest more better than saving because investments have the potential for higher return than a regular savings account if you do with right.
Yes, investment can increase your earnings, while saving keeps the current value same. But in bitcoins, if the price rises considerably, saving can be increased without investing.
Well, don't invest in HYIP websites, all of them cannot be trusted.

Yeah investing in HYIP will only give you headache for losing money to it without even having a chance  to get your ROI.
Activity: 364
The best thing now that you can do know is doing both, that is the good because with saving money you wont lose any money with it and that is safer for you in the future.
And to earn some money you need to invest otherwise it will be not possible to make any profit later in the future, and yeah of course it can takes a long time until that you have some profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
Well, don't invest in HYIP websites, all of them cannot be trusted.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
Jump to: