Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 541. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
It is better to invest money.
In my opinion saving money is something like wasting money or reducing money.
Investments are always profitable.

Investing the money is a good move to do so you can keep income coming rather than letting your money sleep as it will reduce its value.

That's brilliant If we are investing our money then we can earn more money and there will anything happen in one year it will be double or there will be loss also investing is very risky but If we are saving our money then we can't get anything that money will be stable there.

Investing give the earning based on the market. So it may give very high profit, sometimes very low. Its better to have a short term investment than going for very long term investments.
I think it is much better if you have a long term and a short term investments in that can you will have a chance in a win -win situation .but make sure it is a legit investments ,research first is the best thing to do.

Of course it is but a long term with the bitcoin is very unstable if you ask me because the fact is that the bitcoin is not to predict at all.
With a short term there is still a sort of overview, with as a example the halving that is coming you can see a bit what is coming with a long term investment this is not the case at all right ?
Overall I would short term investment first to see what its gonna do this year and than later maybe invest for a long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Investing the money is a good move to do so you can keep income coming rather than letting your money sleep as it will reduce its value.

That's brilliant If we are investing our money then we can earn more money and there will anything happen in one year it will be double or there will be loss also investing is very risky but If we are saving our money then we can't get anything that money will be stable there.

Investing give the earning based on the market. So it may give very high profit, sometimes very low. Its better to have a short term investment than going for very long term investments.
I think it is much better if you have a long term and a short term investments in that can you will have a chance in a win -win situation .but make sure it is a legit investments ,research first is the best thing to do.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Activity: 245

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
For me both have great advantage. But the difference is tha Investing is putting your money on stake. In saving you can control your money without earning profit
of course people would like to grow the bitcoin but with less risk. if it's there
of course I would choose that option. but in fact no investment is low risk right?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
it's better to save the money you are not ready to risk at all even to gain profit and invest only the amount you are ready to risk, Investing is better than saving generally but there are always odds of losing the invested money even in the least risky investments like real estate.
There is not any absolutely risk free type of investment or even saving money but the odds differ. However low risk investments may be better for people who want to save their money.

Yeah having a low risk investment is good to make profit like in trading because you will be the one who is making the decision to trade it or not.
yes decision each person must be respected. but as the info, I get a lot of money from investment trading. I have a unique way that is durability. The main key to getting rich is to be patient. I believe seriously !!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
it's better to save the money you are not ready to risk at all even to gain profit and invest only the amount you are ready to risk, Investing is better than saving generally but there are always odds of losing the invested money even in the least risky investments like real estate.
There is not any absolutely risk free type of investment or even saving money but the odds differ. However low risk investments may be better for people who want to save their money.

Yeah having a low risk investment is good to make profit like in trading because you will be the one who is making the decision to trade it or not.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!

Yeah, that's true, in investing your money, you really have to invest it in what you really know...If you are just investing on something that you see just because there are people who profit from it, then your investment might go wrong that way, you have to have a knowledge or better just save it..
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
Activity: 68
For me both have great advantage. But the difference is tha Investing is putting your money on stake. In saving you can control your money without earning profit

in fact if we save our money at deposito, in swiss bank we can get some earning per month or per year.
so if you save your money at bank, it's like you invest your money at banks.

meh, the profit that banks pay are always the smallest amount and it is paid only because there is inflation.

investment is something that you can earn at least 2x the profit you get from banks otherwise keeping in a bank is just keeping the same amount of buying power with no change over time.

I agree with that, even though you earn profits at banks it seems that you need to wait for years. It depends on your choice of investment whether it is long term or not Smiley

in fact if we save our money at deposito, in swiss bank we can get some earning per month or per year.

Yes that's true. But it will always depend on how you will invest. Smiley

Gold can be the one option to invest and there are assured returns in it but you to have patience as the prices of gold fluctuates everyday and so far real estate is concerned you need huge amount to invest in it as the land prices are climbing up and up so for an average person its not possible to invest in property or land.

Yeah I appreciate that great idea of yours Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

meh, the profit that banks pay are always the smallest amount and it is paid only because there is inflation.

investment is something that you can earn at least 2x the profit you get from banks otherwise keeping in a bank is just keeping the same amount of buying power with no change over time.
Activity: 210

Gold can be the one option to invest and there are assured returns in it but you to have patience as the prices of gold fluctuates everyday and so far real estate is concerned you need huge amount to invest in it as the land prices are climbing up and up so for an average person its not possible to invest in property or land.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I had been confused about the trading thing,i conside trading a high investment risk.Anyway with both options we can get extra money ,but investment usually brings betters results.

Most of the time people choose to invest over something profitable which people are sure that it has a high chance to bring you profit however trading is different as the chance to get profit or even lose everything you got is nearly at 50%. Therefore investment and trading is a different thing
Jump to: