Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 542. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
I had been confused about the trading thing,i conside trading a high investment risk.Anyway with both options we can get extra money ,but investment usually brings betters results.

Trading is other thing, investment is another. You have a possibility to löse Money when you do trading. If you buy Bitcoin and hold that's investment, and that's also saving at the same time. Buy Bitcoin and hold it for longer time, you both save Money and invest it. Beauty of Bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I had been confused about the trading thing,i conside trading a high investment risk.Anyway with both options we can get extra money ,but investment usually brings betters results.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yeah I don't think that altcoin holds good future ahead as the market cap of altcoin is too small in compare to bitcoin and bitcoin is more popular.

Everything starts small at first and eventually it will be bigger than what you are expecting. The same thing happened with bitcoin, it worth less than a cent per bitcoin at first however things change eventually over time so there is no reason to consider it as a bad investment if you got nothing better to put your money on

Yes i agree with you, even bitcoin is starting will small too. I think invest on alt coins is good if the development is good and. Save money also good, so why not both ?

Its debatable.

Most people cant tolerate the alt coin risk, let alone the bitcoins price flux.

So its just better if they invest in traditional forms until they can buy bitcoin by itself regardless of price.
Activity: 420
Yeah I don't think that altcoin holds good future ahead as the market cap of altcoin is too small in compare to bitcoin and bitcoin is more popular.

Everything starts small at first and eventually it will be bigger than what you are expecting. The same thing happened with bitcoin, it worth less than a cent per bitcoin at first however things change eventually over time so there is no reason to consider it as a bad investment if you got nothing better to put your money on

Yes i agree with you, even bitcoin is starting will small too. I think invest on alt coins is good if the development is good and. Save money also good, so why not both ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Well one of my post i had talked about the good coins and that can be easy pumped and dumped,i remember doge it has been pumped and well be sure that hold altcoins must be coins with a good history and a daily trade otherwise you will be donating money to others.Investment will give better results ,just some people are loosing at trading.

Investment and trading is two different thing which are different to each another. You need to learn about the difference between them, although it may seems like trading is  a part of investment however trading is definitely close to the act of buying and selling repeatedly for profit while investment is the act of buying and holding for longer amount of time
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well one of my post i had talked about the good coins and that can be easy pumped and dumped,i remember doge it has been pumped and well be sure that hold altcoins must be coins with a good history and a daily trade otherwise you will be donating money to others.Investment will give better results ,just some people are loosing at trading.
legendary
Merit: 1016

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
After i play the hardest way to make and loose money,called forex,being a newbie without experience i believe any other way that means investment ,being at gold bitcoin or other altcoin is the risk medium ,and the profit may be high.

agreee it for me i can says bitcoin and altcoin trading is medium risk and the chance to get profit is high, so it's a bes option to invest my monye middle risk and high ptofit
I think altcoin have a relatively large risk. altcoin can die at any time different from that bitcoin has a large number of users. altcoin will easily die and manipulated by the trader so be careful to invest in altcoin

Activity: 518
After i play the hardest way to make and loose money,called forex,being a newbie without experience i believe any other way that means investment ,being at gold bitcoin or other altcoin is the risk medium ,and the profit may be high.

agreee it for me i can says bitcoin and altcoin trading is medium risk and the chance to get profit is high, so it's a bes option to invest my monye middle risk and high ptofit
I think altcoin have a relatively large risk. altcoin can die at any time different from that bitcoin has a large number of users. altcoin will easily die and manipulated by the trader so be careful to invest in altcoin
Activity: 532
Saving money is saver then investing it. With invests you won't always be sure if you make your money back and you don't know how long it can take.
If you save money in your savings you are sure you will make a little bit of money out of it.
nope I think you can choose investments there are many investments out there. as you invest in gambling. you an choose how long you want to invest. if you're bored you can simply pull it or withdraw from the site. investments according to your choice dude
investment is not always a bad choice
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Saving money is saver then investing it. With invests you won't always be sure if you make your money back and you don't know how long it can take.
If you save money in your savings you are sure you will make a little bit of money out of it.

It is indeed safe to put your money in your bank account but it does not make your money grow much.

Nowadays here where I live you only get around 1% of interest paid out every year.

Saving is good but not profitable in  long run, if you want good money in future then you need to take risk and invest your money in certain product which can give you best returns.

Yeah you right. Saving is good, but if you want your idle money can earn money too, better invest it half on bitcoin or trading. and half for saving and emergency, just in case you need it.

Saving cant last long as you still need to invest into something so that you can profit,the value of money is getting lower so someday the savings that you save will not be enough.
Activity: 420

It is indeed safe to put your money in your bank account but it does not make your money grow much.

Nowadays here where I live you only get around 1% of interest paid out every year.

Saving is good but not profitable in  long run, if you want good money in future then you need to take risk and invest your money in certain product which can give you best returns.

Yeah you right. Saving is good, but if you want your idle money can earn money too, better invest it half on bitcoin or trading. and half for saving and emergency, just in case you need it.
Activity: 868

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

Activity: 344
legendary
Merit: 1013
There is no strategy around altcoins trade,sure some people do the way they think its better,but in the end,being with the altcoin that its pumped because some good news.

There is of xourse a strategy for altcoin trading ehich require huge amount of cash. The marketcap for new altcoin is very small therefore some people with good amount of cash will be able to manipulate its price , with or without the hype from the news which obviously wont matter much
Activity: 700
Merit: 501

Activity: 560
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I don't think investing your money only because it is too risky always and there is also a chance of being get fraud . if you are going to buy gold for getting profits from it in future then it is a good way to invest because price of gold is generally always increase.  so suggest you to buy gold or save in banks. good luck
Maybe it is a good way to invest money in gold since it is a low risk investment that is rather safe too.
Activity: 644
I don't think investing your money only because it is too risky always and there is also a chance of being get fraud . if you are going to buy gold for getting profits from it in future then it is a good way to invest because price of gold is generally always increase.  so suggest you to buy gold or save in banks. good luck

Investing is created for getting profits for fututre. Always better to invest your money in smth that on your opinion will make you rich. Holding money is not right way.

Depending on what do you use your money for, actually both saving and investing are almost the same and it depends on how you are using it.
If it is for future usage then saving is the term for it but if it is for capital to gain more than it is an investment. Best thing will be to combine both of them , safe deposits could be the answer for this which involves saving and investing.
Jump to: