Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 570. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Investing money is always an better option as you can expect some good returns in long term, investment can be risky if you invest in wrong product, but the risk factor would always be part of any investment.
Activity: 182
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investment is better ofcourse, because when you invest the your saving also grow.
Just keeping it in the bank will make it improve no further.
I agree with this, in the future if your investment will grow then it will benefit you and make some profit on it. but if you will save it on a cold wallet then you have nothing to gain, you must choose on what you want to do and make a smart decision on it. so mostly suggest to invest.
dividends or interest given by banks to customers is very small. I'm not sure you will be satisfied with it. The only small advantage that you can get, but if you want to save rather than investment, this method is quite good

Saving is much more better in compare to investment, as saving doesn't involve any risk and your money is safe with you and you have total control over it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Investment is better ofcourse, because when you invest the your saving also grow.
Just keeping it in the bank will make it improve no further.
I agree with this, in the future if your investment will grow then it will benefit you and make some profit on it. but if you will save it on a cold wallet then you have nothing to gain, you must choose on what you want to do and make a smart decision on it. so mostly suggest to invest.
dividends or interest given by banks to customers is very small. I'm not sure you will be satisfied with it. The only small advantage that you can get, but if you want to save rather than investment, this method is quite good
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
If it is in bitcoin, it is better to save it due to incoming halving. If it is in fiat currency, it is better to invest it. Cheesy
I think the arrival of halving. do not be too enthusiastic and stop investing. I think if you have a coin that is idle for a specified period. better used for investment. it would be more useful. rather than just stored and waiting halving

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Your future financial purposes will be saved by saving and investing.

No questions asked. Just do that financial strategy to make a secured future.

Thats the prupose of this debate as both saving or investing is a good financial strategy however as both has its pros and cons that it why this thread was made. Your post is totally unneeded , if you wish to participate in this then clearly you should have just put up your thoughts again any of these two options
Activity: 658
both are bad  Cheesy
if you choose invest the risk very high, and you can lost your money,
if you choose saving your money get inflated and you lost the value of your money Roll Eyes

any other option ?
lol are you kidding me. I think this is the best for you. do not join with bitcoin, and bitcoin do not collect and do not hold bitcoin. because all things have a risk mate
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Your future financial purposes will be saved by saving and investing.

No questions asked. Just do that financial strategy to make a secured future.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I think its better to do both, just save money and also invest in the bitcoin so you will still have money on your bank account and also have some bitcoins so you can make a lot of profit at the halving.
Its one of the best way if you do it both because if the bitcoin fails you still will have money to invest in something else or you can just save it of course.
You seem to be pretty rich. What if the person doesn't have enough to do both things?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I think its better to do both, just save money and also invest in the bitcoin so you will still have money on your bank account and also have some bitcoins so you can make a lot of profit at the halving.
Its one of the best way if you do it both because if the bitcoin fails you still will have money to invest in something else or you can just save it of course.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
both are bad  Cheesy
if you choose saving your money get inflated and you lost the value of your money Roll Eyes

any other option ?
well, all will be bad if you do not estimate the price of bitcoin from the start, but it's better to invest bitcoin do you have to make bitcoin increases
Activity: 210
both are bad  Cheesy

any other option ?

investing doesn't mean there is high risk, warren buffet invests he definitely didn't lose his money. on the other hand inflation eats away a few percent a year, you wouldn't suddenly lose all the value
Activity: 672
both are bad  Cheesy

any other option ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Both are very good I think on this moment. You never know what can happen so it is good to save some money as well.
If you save your money. You dont lose it and you will always have money. If you are making an investment than you can make a lot of money. Or you can also lose some money.
Activity: 159
you can invest at yourself, growing your skill of trading, writing etc.
If you are a senior high school graduates, you can invest your money to go to college, it's the best way to invest your money.....
yeah using money. to learn something. I also invested myself. I work to pay for my college major in mathematics. this to his advantage in my future, so I could become a teacher of mathematics. true story

If you have the fiat, then it is better to use it as it will be inflated away in its value. But for bitcoin, it is better to save.
Activity: 532
If you are a senior high school graduates, you can invest your money to go to college, it's the best way to invest your money.....
yeah using money. to learn something. I also invested myself. I work to pay for my college major in mathematics. this to his advantage in my future, so I could become a teacher of mathematics. true story
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I will more prefer to invest in something related to bitcoin

This is the most stupid statement that i have read today, there is nothing related to bitcoin because bitcoin itself is a central to everything else related to it. There is no reason to invest further if you have bitcoin in your possesion, keep it save and it will become a valuable investment many years to come
Activity: 1190
you can invest at vacant land, then build it some property, home, office etc.
after it you can sell with take profit more than 40% Roll Eyes

i think this is not bad idea
Invest in real estate ? is not bad idea. but i will more prefer to invest in something related to bitcoin. you have an idea. beside it
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Both are very good. If you save your money you dont lose money and you will have always more money in the future.
And if you invest you can make some money later and that will be good, but the risk is that you also can lose some money.

For me, I will try to save and bitcoin only. When the price is high, I will use some. It is too risky to trade.

Every transaction will always be a risk. For now, Just think of the profit. I myself experienced a lot of wrong decisions but when I do I start again and think that I am still new here. Then it will be a new investment.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
February 29, 2016, 10:10:48 PM
Its better to invest in the bitcoin now because, the bitcoin will go to a higher amount this year and that is why is good.
Also the fact that the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday and more people get to know the bitcoin itself.

Investing in bitcoin could be profitable in future, as we are expecting a higher price after halving, on the other hand we might loose everything if the price drops down.
Well as others predict theres no price drops that might going to happen unless there will be a hacking incident or a drama created again to cause the fall price.
Jump to: