Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 571. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 29, 2016, 09:21:18 PM
If it is in bitcoin, it is better to save it due to incoming halving. If it is in fiat currency, it is better to invest it. Cheesy
i think we can invets first for 4 month. and withdraw it before halving occurs. halving still 5 month

Yes i agree wtih you, investing before halving happen and i'm sure the price of bitcoin will increase so high and after that sell them again after halving.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 29, 2016, 09:03:30 PM
If it is in bitcoin, it is better to save it due to incoming halving. If it is in fiat currency, it is better to invest it. Cheesy
i think we can invets first for 4 month. and withdraw it before halving occurs. halving still 5 month
Activity: 672
February 29, 2016, 08:11:06 PM
you can invest at vacant land, then build it some property, home, office etc.
after it you can sell with take profit more than 40% Roll Eyes

i think this is not bad idea
Activity: 756
February 29, 2016, 08:02:08 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
isnt the obvious answer investing it?. i mean if you have a safe guranteed invest that offers you a decent return, why would you not invest it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
February 29, 2016, 07:57:38 PM
Investing is better I would say, especially if it makes you profit it is way better.
Because overtime the value(buypower) of your money will decrease the longer you keep the cash
Doing nothing at all even if you would give it to the back for a certain amount of years.
For lets say 3-5% interest which is high, you would get more money.

But it took so long that money actually has less buypower.

So invest!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
February 29, 2016, 07:54:09 PM
I think the store bitcoin is not useless. many benefits will you get from the store. surely you will avoid the risk of losing. and you still can get a profit from the price increase. if you keep in the bank of course you will also receive interest or dividends. savings is not a bad choice

You are not making any sense at all honestly as you are not making any of your point clear. If you want to emphasize something than do it right because by posting such reasoning, you are not making a clear points at what you are suggesting and FYI, you are not getting anything from saving and that is just a delusion from the bank. Clearly the interest rate from the bank is very low compare to the inflation rate
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 29, 2016, 06:30:16 PM
Investing is a good idea but make sure you hire a proper financial adviser and when i say that i mean someone you can meet face to face. The thing is though if you using fiat currency then you need to learn a bit about the market to know when to cash in and out and churn a profit.

Yeah, proper advice and guidance can make a huge difference when it comes to investing your money, and getting guidance can financial expert would reduce certain risk.
Activity: 770
February 29, 2016, 06:11:32 PM
Investing is a good idea but make sure you hire a proper financial adviser and when i say that i mean someone you can meet face to face. The thing is though if you using fiat currency then you need to learn a bit about the market to know when to cash in and out and churn a profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 29, 2016, 05:55:47 PM
Its better to invest in the bitcoin now because, the bitcoin will go to a higher amount this year and that is why is good.
Also the fact that the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday and more people get to know the bitcoin itself.

Investing in bitcoin could be profitable in future, as we are expecting a higher price after halving, on the other hand we might loose everything if the price drops down.
Activity: 778
February 29, 2016, 12:32:33 PM
Its better to invest in the bitcoin now because, the bitcoin will go to a higher amount this year and that is why is good.
Also the fact that the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday and more people get to know the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 29, 2016, 12:19:06 PM
Activity: 448
February 29, 2016, 11:31:30 AM
I think its good to invest now due to the point that the bitcoin is low so you can easily buy them and also the fact the halving is coming this year.

If you think about that its a easy decision because the bitcoin will got to a high amount so you will make a lot of money because of that.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
February 29, 2016, 11:24:57 AM
Both are very good. If you save your money you dont lose money and you will have always more money in the future.
And if you invest you can make some money later and that will be good, but the risk is that you also can lose some money.

For me, I will try to save and bitcoin only. When the price is high, I will use some. It is too risky to trade.
Activity: 406
February 29, 2016, 11:21:32 AM
Both are very good. If you save your money you dont lose money and you will have always more money in the future.
And if you invest you can make some money later and that will be good, but the risk is that you also can lose some money.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 29, 2016, 10:37:54 AM
Saving money will benefit you for the future as a huge value

Saving money doesnt benefit you in any other way except for the security that bank provided. The value on your money will keep on decreasing every year because there is inflation rate and there is no way that it can be stopped. So in other words, your money will become useless at some point if you keep on saving it
I think the store bitcoin is not useless. many benefits will you get from the store. surely you will avoid the risk of losing. and you still can get a profit from the price increase. if you keep in the bank of course you will also receive interest or dividends. savings is not a bad choice
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 29, 2016, 08:35:51 AM
Everything needs to be used for our betterment. Saving money will benefit you for the future as a huge value, but you wont'be getting regular patouts but investments will give regular payouts and the final maturity amount will also be high. So plan accordingly.

It is like a long term investment making it rot in your savings. That would be awesome if you got some large amount of coins. You can get some of your profits then let the investment stay again for another profit.
Activity: 350
February 29, 2016, 04:36:39 AM
Its better to invest right now because the bitcoin will rise to a high amount this year because of the halving that is coming( due to the block size that is gonna be smaller).
I think if you invest now and wait for the halving you can make money for sure, you just need to be patient and wait for it when you are investing/holding your bitcoins.
Activity: 658
February 29, 2016, 03:57:55 AM
Investing money is definitely the way to go. If you save money, you won't earn any money.
not earn moeny will more good than invest in site that have big risk. now all site investment have big risk

sorry...my 100 days plan has no big risk...nano-risk (lol)
yeah your investment certainly will be very long. due to the withdrawal of money a long time (100 days) makes the Website may take longer alive. This is certainly a long time will be very helpful for your site to be high purse

if your site going scam of course you will get big money
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 29, 2016, 01:49:03 AM
Saving money will benefit you for the future as a huge value

Saving money doesnt benefit you in any other way except for the security that bank provided. The value on your money will keep on decreasing every year because there is inflation rate and there is no way that it can be stopped. So in other words, your money will become useless at some point if you keep on saving it
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 28, 2016, 11:45:02 AM
Everything needs to be used for our betterment. Saving money will benefit you for the future as a huge value, but you wont'be getting regular patouts but investments will give regular payouts and the final maturity amount will also be high. So plan accordingly.
Jump to: