Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 697. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
The simple practice of risk vs reward is always a must in bitcoin. Investing is the more profitable option rather storing is the safest option. You should know this! Smiley

Yes its true but if you can do both why you only do the investment? Sure both is profitble but the higher risk always investing and the storing things is the safest way to earn some money altough the result is lower than investment but it still worth

Since i bought Bitcoin, the price decreased 40%, not a really good investment, or atleast it carries alot of risk.

But the potential reward is also good. I mean i look for atleast a 1000% return, so my current -40% pending loss will be dwarfed by the potential profit.

If you just invest in bitcoin better not to use that bitcoin for anything, just stack it as many as you want but its a little bit risky right? So if you really want to get profit better do trading with some of your bitcoin that you bought may be that will cover your 40% lost altough its not too much but its worth to try rather than stack it just like that

Yes I think this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin as the prices are fallen down. So If you invest today then it could be better choice as the Financial Guru's have predicted that the future of bitcoin is safe and it will reach to a new level so its better to invest right now.
Yeah make another income or a business to cover your loss in investment. Don't just wait to your investment or dont hope that you will earn in investment, have another income so that you can earn more profit and the loss of your one asset can recover by those left assets.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
The simple practice of risk vs reward is always a must in bitcoin. Investing is the more profitable option rather storing is the safest option. You should know this! Smiley

Yes its true but if you can do both why you only do the investment? Sure both is profitble but the higher risk always investing and the storing things is the safest way to earn some money altough the result is lower than investment but it still worth

Since i bought Bitcoin, the price decreased 40%, not a really good investment, or atleast it carries alot of risk.

But the potential reward is also good. I mean i look for atleast a 1000% return, so my current -40% pending loss will be dwarfed by the potential profit.

If you just invest in bitcoin better not to use that bitcoin for anything, just stack it as many as you want but its a little bit risky right? So if you really want to get profit better do trading with some of your bitcoin that you bought may be that will cover your 40% lost altough its not too much but its worth to try rather than stack it just like that

Yes I think this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin as the prices are fallen down. So If you invest today then it could be better choice as the Financial Guru's have predicted that the future of bitcoin is safe and it will reach to a new level so its better to invest right now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
As an individual or family it is nearly impossible to save and invest because every fucking thing is so goddamned expensive.

And if you do happen to save and "invest" you get paid nothing for it or have it stolen by Wall Street and Washington.

Every time I hear someone blaming individuals or families for "not saving" I want to punch their teeth in.

Yup. It's expensive, plus you get next to NO interest on your savings.

Let's face it: this is on purpose. The Government doesn't want thrift. It wants good like Consumer-Bots who will spend themselves into oblivious, power the World's economy, make the Banks & CC companies rich, and generate MOAR tax revenue. 

In short, they want rats on a treadmill.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
As an individual or family it is nearly impossible to save and invest because every fucking thing is so goddamned expensive.

And if you do happen to save and "invest" you get paid nothing for it or have it stolen by Wall Street and Washington.

Every time I hear someone blaming individuals or families for "not saving" I want to punch their teeth in.

Let's face it: this is on purpose. The Government doesn't want thrift. It wants good like Consumer-Bots who will spend themselves into oblivious, power the World's economy, make the Banks & CC companies rich, and generate MOAR tax revenue. 

Exactly WTF are we supposed to invest in?

i would invest in bitcoin or in a plot, the latter is still viagle if you have enough money to buy one that is big enough, they always have value even after many years, they are a good investment imho
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
-Credits (CRE) Miner/Enthusiast
As bitcoin is bound to reach a price of $1000 or more in the future, it's best to invest as much as you can. It'll take some time, but it'll happen.
Saving is putting money aside bit by bit, to make a lump sum. You need to save for a particular goal, like having money for a holiday, a depoist on house, or any emergencies that might crop up. Often saving is taken to mean putting your money into cash products, like bank and building society accounts, and thats how define savings.
but in a country like USA saving is no their priority because they want that every american spend all of they money so that the money in circulation will be the same and avoid the bankruptcies.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

Society is so done. Watching the states going down from a distance even, hurts.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Saving is putting money aside bit by bit, to make a lump sum. You need to save for a particular goal, like having money for a holiday, a depoist on house, or any emergencies that might crop up. Often saving is taken to mean putting your money into cash products, like bank and building society accounts, and thats how define savings.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Saving is the best option rather then investing.. Invetment involves great capital and u cant ignore the risk factor if you invest and if you have to suffer from losses then its definitely bad decision but if u save then atleast your entire fund is safe with u..
Investment is the prifitable and high risk.and yoo only have chance 50% of winning but it saving not have a big profit but its 100% safe and you wont worry to your money .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
60% save on bank account.
25% low risk, low return.
15% high risk , high gain.

Its important to be financially stable, all the other "hopes and dreams"  should not blind you to risk majority of your net worth.
High risks and amounts rarely lead to long term gains, be smart.

cheers

and what the bank goes bust? 60% of your money is gone or trapped just like that? FDIC only covers $250k, but they also have details on how its covered in certain terms and conditions.

I`m aware you cant store all your money, but I rather just get a expensive vault and use that instead. Keeping everything in cash, then using it for better purposes when its needed esp, and to access your money is a pain as well by banks - hence transfer days.

The rest of the percent should be at a low 1%, but ultimately a low risk and instead make up for having a higher principal.

The chances of bank going bust are almost zero. We dont all live in sh?thole where everything is falling apart. Anyways i would never invest more
than ~40% of what i have.

cheers
Activity: 826

Its important to be financially stable, all the other "hopes and dreams"  should not blind you to risk majority of your net worth.

cheers

and what the bank goes bust? 60% of your money is gone or trapped just like that? FDIC only covers $250k, but they also have details on how its covered in certain terms and conditions.

I`m aware you cant store all your money, but I rather just get a expensive vault and use that instead. Keeping everything in cash, then using it for better purposes when its needed esp, and to access your money is a pain as well by banks - hence transfer days.

The rest of the percent should be at a low 1%, but ultimately a low risk and instead make up for having a higher principal.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

Its important to be financially stable, all the other "hopes and dreams"  should not blind you to risk majority of your net worth.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Frugality is currently not in style. People just can't take the baby steps, too impatient. People who gorge on debt will eventually choke.. and the sad story those, those that live frugally might not make it anyway due the system being a scam within itself, they'll just probably be a little bit less fucked.

Everyday should be what can I do to hit a huge principal balance. Hitting the lotto doesnt count.  Wink

Its not a easy road, but what choice is left? It can be building a company, to where you actually do production or starting a company of some other supply of demand.

The indiviual needs to understand that the whole frugality concept should be only temporary to manipulate your odds of winning for that one moment. It took 4 years to build, but now $14 mill dollars richer mentality.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Frugality is currently not in style. People just can't take the baby steps, too impatient. People who gorge on debt will eventually choke.. and the sad story those, those that live frugally might not make it anyway due the system being a scam within itself, they'll just probably be a little bit less fucked.
Jump to: