Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 701. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
In a healthy system, saving is investing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I would luv to go for an Investment. As i am very much secured about future so I would prefer to go for an investment that would help me in future even if i am jobless or I am retired I dont have to be dependent on others if i have made an smart investment at initial stage
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
SAVE today n INVEST tommorrow thats the best funda for every normal human being. If u havent saved anything how r u gonna invest tommorrow?? so just start saving a little bit of your income which can be used even at a time of emergency or can be help in future too..
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
INVEST INVEST N INVEST...one cant afford to have a risk.. Invest today n get better returns in future.. If one have savings can definitely afford to invest in bitcoins at present.. As bitcoin is much more attractive n paying good returns..one should choose an option of investment
Activity: 784
It totally depends on what kind of job u r holding and which country u live in?? Like for eg if u live in india and u r having a govt job even ur life is secured after retirement as indian govt pays u pension which can take care of ur family so basically it depends on which country u r living in n wat profession u follow.
Activity: 826
Investment is the best option. Many sources to invest for eg. gold,silver,real estate,stock,govt bonds etc. but savings and investments are interconnected u cant invest without savings a small part of income need to be saved every month in terms of fixed deposits

You can save a portion of pay all you want, but in the years of saving you`ll be enjoying in your late 40`s or longer when youre old.

Or you can get paid a huge lump sum by selling a company and be retired at the age of now instead.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Investment is the best option. Many sources to invest for eg. gold,silver,real estate,stock,govt bonds etc. but savings and investments are interconnected u cant invest without savings a small part of income need to be saved every month in terms of fixed deposits
Activity: 546
I would prefer openinng an Savings Bank A/c which is paying me compound rate of interest annually so that i can save atleast fixed amount annually and then over a period of time would go for investment which will take care of my life in future at the the time of retirement.
Activity: 952
Investment would be the better option as you also need to look at the retirement perspective so if you are investing today you will get returns in future where you dont have any other source of income so its good to be independent even if you are retired.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
You should compound the intrest in a traditional form, but that decision is based on the person.

Theres different set backs on choices you make, but they all deal with not getting back for awhile. I suggest smaller government notes at certain lengths of time, then a actual 30 yr bond then reinvest it with buying bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Invest in Gold. As its value gonna increase day by day. I would prefer saving first and then go for investment. Without savings you can't make an investment so i guess you need to save a part of your salary every month and then as you have good fund with you go for investment.
Like i said. Investing and saving are connected to each other. You can invest if you dont save. Make it step by step dont rush it. Save first and then go for an investment dont forget to invest it in compound interest.
Activity: 938
I think savings is better option because it can help you out in case of emergency as investment is for future cause you cant withdraw until it gets matured so i would prefer of saving money rather than investment as investment is a long run and savings is a short term.
Activity: 952
Invest in Gold. As its value gonna increase day by day. I would prefer saving first and then go for investment. Without savings you can't make an investment so i guess you need to save a part of your salary every month and then as you have good fund with you go for investment.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Ya but if u invest in gold thats definitely going to give u the best returns in future u can also go for stocks but there is higher risk but as you said More Risks More Returns...and you can earn fast money from stocks but again there risks will accompany you.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Investment would be the best option. But make sure that the investment that you make gives you the best returns in the future. The best options for investment are Gold Real Estate and at present also Bitcoins. And savings wont give that much returns.

The best thing is always investment but how can you make sure that doint invest it will gives the best return? All investment sure got risk and the higher the risk the better is the result. So what are you gonna choose? And savings didnt give any return at all but it still can help you for the future, its like a little investment
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Investment would be the best option. But make sure that the investment that you make gives you the best returns in the future. The best options for investment are Gold Real Estate and at present also Bitcoins. And savings wont give that much returns.
I recommended if you are a working or you have job. Save your 20% salary every month,dont stop until you get enough a six month of you salary example my salary is $2000 times 6 equals $12000 it tooks 3 years to complete that if you done that your savings will invest in compound interest so that your money will doubled or triple.
Activity: 533
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

How can you suppose to know what kind of things that you needed in a future if you didnt get your degree? And how you do that all things without any basic. Im sure if you go all like that you must be scammed by many people out there and there is no going back after you step outside. It depends on how are you going to do with this all stuffs, somebody let all their earning in bitcoin to try luck in it and have a bright future but some dont, so it doesnt mean that you have spare you will succeed it all depends on your hardwork too

The degree is useless anyway, i work in a totally different field than my degree, so its really toilet paper for me.

No i`m usually very ambitious, well 17 years of jail  in a government indoctrination camp called "public education" takes alot of persistance to go through, as its so horrible and boring that otherwise no sane person would go through it.

Too bad it was a scam.

So miniscams dont really affect me, we`ve all been victims of the big scam already.

Nope, actually degree is the first right thing to do in your life. I dont ask you to get phd or master or anything. With this degree it will help you being respected altough not many of them. Yes its true that after you done with your degree 70-80% of them wont work on their field but still you can learn many things in there and improve your relationship with others and that what make you capability increase.
Activity: 854
Dont invest online is sneaky, shady places. Try to invest in real estate, gold, or Bitcoin, which really has potential. Moreover, as someone already mentioned, the interest you earn in a bank savings account cant earn you much, compared to the inflation. Rather, you should consider putting in some money in Fixed desposits(not too much, the max at which there is no tax)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
probably depends on what you would invest in
Jump to: