Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it chance to jump in? - page 11. (Read 1197 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 254
January 18, 2018, 09:30:21 AM
In my own opinion I think yes it is. I think it would be the very best chance to dive in by now because there are really so many great coins out there that might increase in couple of weeks or months during this dip. Opportunity will really knock just once so if you have money right now for investing then it would be good to buy some dips especially to altcoins that under a single or double digit dollar price. But if for longer term then go to bitcoin there are many events that might happen in couple of days we may not know that would skyrocket the price again. Bitcoin will always be the King.
It is always better to move forward always, yes go and get a chance to know other coins, but still prioritize bitcoin as it will make our life easier and profitable, there are coins that are just profitable at the beginning only, so it is okay to explore for as long as you will monitor your investement.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
January 18, 2018, 08:50:37 AM
In my own opinion I think yes it is. I think it would be the very best chance to dive in by now because there are really so many great coins out there that might increase in couple of weeks or months during this dip. Opportunity will really knock just once so if you have money right now for investing then it would be good to buy some dips especially to altcoins that under a single or double digit dollar price. But if for longer term then go to bitcoin there are many events that might happen in couple of days we may not know that would skyrocket the price again. Bitcoin will always be the King.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 08:48:02 AM
to wait forever to hope to have less expensive and the best solution to miss great opportunities
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
January 18, 2018, 08:39:35 AM
Today is the best time,since almost all portfolios are looking green it boosts investor confidence and so they will start buying and price will start rising so jump on the train now before its too late.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 18, 2018, 08:19:22 AM
I think you should go for it! Bitcoin dumps are not something we’ve never heard of and I’m pretty sure it will make its recovery or even double the previous ATH sooner than what we expect. I am still waiting for it to hit rock bottom, I might be wrong though.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
January 18, 2018, 06:43:50 AM
24 hours ago would've been a better time to jump in, but the prices are still low today and haven't fully recovered yet.

That's correct !
Bitcoin will reach another record so it's your opportunity to buy cheap right now as I can see bitcoin is green at the moment

Just it's back to you since bitcoin trading is fully unpredictable so prepare for the worst.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 06:43:14 AM
the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?

If you said that the cryptocurrency price like bitcoin and other are very low, why you ask again buy or wait?
In my opinion now is the best time and this is the seldom event and only people who spare capital can take the chance.
Activity: 448
Diagon
January 18, 2018, 06:42:31 AM
I do not understand. If you are a trader, then you should be in the last day already made several trades and were able to make good money on a rollback. And if the investor, then just buy at any price and wait a few years.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
January 18, 2018, 06:13:11 AM
24 hours ago would've been a better time to jump in, but the prices are still low today and haven't fully recovered yet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 06:06:53 AM
the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?
yes i believe that it is a great time to jump in, you may not see this big of a crash for a few months now
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
January 18, 2018, 06:05:24 AM
You must do what you think is the best.
Actually now I'm waiting and not do anything.
Yeah I think is it the chance to jump in.
Activity: 364
January 18, 2018, 06:01:47 AM
Yes i am now preparing 300$ for additional investment in other coins or altcoins I'm waiting for further dip price of bitcoin and other altcoin to invest them i think this is now the great opportunity to invest in crypto currencies. And yes it's time to jump in now with the high potential altcoins.
So if i were you start investing now to have a huge profit for the future.

as of now i can say also that this is the best time to choose for what coin are you may able to be chosen , the chances are there so what you may able to do is just to grab that opportunity if you may have that chance for.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 05:42:05 AM
I had made some huge profit from the appreciation of BTC since the last few months. I had sold some portion of them since then. Starting this year, BTC is seen to go down, probably due to many people want to dispose or take profit from their coins.

My best bet right now is to put all of my available BTC in Forex platform, and do small profitable trades to balance the downtrend of the BTC value. I think BTC will appreciate again in few months once people start buying again.

Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
January 18, 2018, 05:32:45 AM

For me yes it is best chance and I don't wanna miss it the way I did last year. The current year looks great for the new opportunities and I'm trying to make good portfolio of altcoins by taking notes from my experienced friends and family in the crypto. This year I'm hoping to earn millions as I have seen people making that much money last year. That's the motivation for me and as we can see the market is completely in our favour and there is no seeing back at this point. So yeah still good time to jump in and can make huge bets on that.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
January 18, 2018, 05:15:39 AM
Yes i am now preparing 300$ for additional investment in other coins or altcoins I'm waiting for further dip price of bitcoin and other altcoin to invest them i think this is now the great opportunity to invest in crypto currencies. And yes it's time to jump in now with the high potential altcoins.
So if i were you start investing now to have a huge profit for the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
January 18, 2018, 05:15:34 AM
Now I see that almost every coin turned in green, so yes, yesterday it was a good opportunety to jump in. I have bought XEM, btw and now i see it is +30%. I believe that we are in the beginning of a new growth and everyone who bought coins yesterday will succeed.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 18, 2018, 05:13:46 AM
If u have spare BTC or cash, I would definitely go for altcoins that are cheap right now. Altcoins usually drop even more than BTC when there is a significant btc price drop. It's almost always a good time to buy promising alts when this happens because they are so cheap.
Activity: 71
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 05:08:40 AM
You can actually wait for some more good dips but you can now invest 50% of your investment shares into the coins and wait more for a good dip and then invest some more into them. It will surely be beneficial for you i guess and also you can invest into bitcoins too at a good dip as it will too have a good price in the future. Stay updated to the market cap and start investing as soon as you think the marketcap is rising. It will surely be beneficial for you.

Yeah, I am also expecting a more dip to the price. Lets just wait out for the moment the price is still going down. When the correction is finish, then its the perfect time to buy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 05:06:51 AM

Its time to jump in now. Experts do say that the downfall of bitcoin is already at its lowest mark.  We are expecting that bitcoin we go back up slowly until it reaches at 15k$ mark. It is the best time to jump in where it is still low. Market exchange now is hot.  Panic buying would be inevitable in his coming days.
Activity: 252
January 18, 2018, 05:06:44 AM
You can actually wait for some more good dips but you can now invest 50% of your investment shares into the coins and wait more for a good dip and then invest some more into them. It will surely be beneficial for you i guess and also you can invest into bitcoins too at a good dip as it will too have a good price in the future. Stay updated to the market cap and start investing as soon as you think the marketcap is rising. It will surely be beneficial for you.
Pages:
Jump to: