Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it chance to jump in? - page 12. (Read 1197 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
Most certainly buy now! Im still figuring which crypto to buy in now atm, any good picks guys?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
January 18, 2018, 04:58:58 AM
No one will take this decision for you.
If you advise something, and then you go bankrupt .... who will then be to blame?)
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 18, 2018, 04:57:40 AM
the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?
in my prediction ,, just wait not to invest now, because I still believe the price will still go down until the third month of this year .. that's what I believe according to last year's chart. chart shows the graphic that dropped at the beginning of last year and maybe it will happen also this year.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 02:44:36 AM
You should jump in, YESTERDAY =)) not today Grin Or wait for some reversal of BTC at around 9k (which I believe it likely hard to happen again) to jump in. Or wait until the market is fully recover after the Chinese New Year :3
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
January 18, 2018, 02:37:21 AM
the market is down now. Coins are cheap now. Do you think it's time to jump in now, or we can wait for lower price?

You wish you would have invested and jumped in yesterday. Just checkout the market and how it is blooming in today date. Everything would have been in your favour and you could have earned more than 20% by investing into minimum 2-3 coins. This is however is not the end of this coin mania but start of the new era. The year 2018 is already stated as year of alt coins and on top of that year of ETHEREUM. So you may wish to invest into that try your luck this year with ETH .:-)

This is going to be fun and fool proof investment after seeing the market progress since last few weeks. Anyway lets wait for another week or so and check out the market status to get even clearer idea. :-)
Activity: 75
January 18, 2018, 02:16:42 AM
It looks like that falling wedge pattern actually played out well.. Although the price could retest the support again.
Activity: 43
January 18, 2018, 02:14:55 AM
Looking at what coins you bet, some can and others stabilize there and stay. Here it is necessary not just to buy and also to guess with the right portfolio so as not to say later that your system does not work.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
January 18, 2018, 02:09:26 AM
Of course that it is, and you are still on time to keep buying more to grow your money in a short period of time. But do not buy bitcoin, just buy other cryptos and you will see that you can make much more money fastly than if you invest it all on bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 18, 2018, 02:05:01 AM
as you can clearly see now, everything dropped hard. most altcoins dropped more than 30% and they all recovered but most of them recovered a tiny bit of their price. which means you are in profit ONLY if you bought at the very bottom which is impossible to do! and you are in a loss if you bought on the way down because the recovery for majority of coins were not enough.

with that said there were a couple of coins that had a bigger drop and a bigger recovery like ripple and Tron for example. you could technically buy these and make a bigger profit.

but generally speaking at times like past 2 days where bitcoin is dropping and altcoins are following it hard to the ground, the best choice in my opinion is to buy bitcoin itself because it will have the biggest recovery and also it will surely have "a" recovery in long term back to any price you bought at. but not altcoins.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
January 18, 2018, 01:40:24 AM
This was just a manipulation strategy to make the price go down and buy more, how many times have we seen that in here? A lot. I know how this works now, and this was just another opportunity to buy at a cheaper rate,
and of course, to make much more money in a short period of time, of course that it was another chance to jump on it.
Activity: 2
January 17, 2018, 09:08:33 PM
I would have loved to increase my holdings today but unfortunately I was stuck waiting for more funds to arrive. Hopefully I can catch another dip.
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...
January 17, 2018, 08:57:01 PM
I guess all we can say for sure is that it's a LOT better to buy this week than last week.

If you are in for the long haul, and if you really believe in the fundamental concept that the world in its present state NEEDS distributed currencies that are not centrally regulated and controlled, but are managed by in a distributed way, and if you believe in the fundamental strength of the technology, then I can't see how this could be a bad time to invest.  Definitely a better time than a few days ago.

People are so caught up in making a quick buck and have so little patience.  What I learned in futures trading was that the professionals bide their time, wait and watch and often buy on the latter part of a downslope. If you believe in the cyclical nature of markets (although it would be nice if the cycles were a bit smoother in this asset class!) then buy some now ... if it goes down a bit more .. buy some more.

Then HODL.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
January 17, 2018, 08:55:39 PM
Today's discount was pretty good but seeing how the markets have reacted now it seems the dump is over...for today at least. Not 100% sure what is going to happen tomorrow but seeing the pullback quick I think we are ready for another mini bull run, perhaps a large one.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 17, 2018, 07:55:55 PM
If you've noticed the price where it was staying the last time since the start of price correction you will definitely gonna buy right now because it is now lowest price that i have known at the moment and it was surprising to see such an opportunity to come on your hand at times like this. Don't just wait for the right moment, make a move right now and you will see that right moment.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
January 17, 2018, 07:15:49 PM

Yeah, it was the PERFECT moment to join the market right now. I deposited more than $10k on GDAX in order to take advantage of this and buy some cheap altcoins today.

I bought $5000 worth of ELIX at $0,49 each one of them, and i am now holding upto $8000 of them because of the huge increase that they had today.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
January 17, 2018, 05:28:18 PM
This is a great opportunity for you to enter the market right now and this is your chance. In this year, I think the supply market will grow very well, because from the beginning of the new year 2018 to present all the developments in the cryptocurrency market is following the scenario very similar to the beginning of 2017. So this time This is a good opportunity for new entrants to invest in, but remember to start with the least amount of capital.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

If you are new you are lucky to jump in these days. The market is red and you can make a good profit in short time.
Activity: 112
January 17, 2018, 04:29:24 PM
Its very often when bitcoin and alts has so much fall. Every year the same, Yes it's very good chance to get in.
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
January 17, 2018, 04:28:46 PM
It's a million dollar question buddy. Smiley I believe in bitcoin price will go up, may be 70-80k dollars in next summer's end. So I bought a new part about 1 BTC in 12k dollars. And it dropped down. But it's not a sprint, it's a marathon in my opinion. If you're thinking like me, you have to jump in now, if you're not then wait. It's a question you have to answer. Good luck!
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 04:15:59 PM
I think now is the best time to buy crypto currencies, after this big drop at least will be a rebound and you can make some profit at that time.
Pages:
Jump to: