Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it digital gold? - page 10. (Read 1045 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 07:23:01 AM
For me bitcoin is more than a digital gold because bitcoin is a very futuristic currency and the people who are holding bitcoin they can make money through using bitcoin i like to buy this digital money and bitcoin is the real money which we can utilize every time and every where in the world we can access them using the internet because it is the internet based currency and having a good and bright future.
Activity: 252
March 01, 2018, 07:12:41 AM
Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.
In my own opinion Bitcoin is not like gold although they are both  good for long term  investment bitcoin is more profitable than gold this days. You can buy gold for $1000 now after 5 years it is only 5000$ but if you buy btc now gor $10k after 5 years it is already $100k.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 01, 2018, 07:06:52 AM
This is a kind of question that makes my mind ruin, some answers are pointing the similarity of two things the gold and bitcoin, they are explaining the conflict and similarities. In my opinion, the question stated that bitcoin or digital currency is gold. For me, it is a big yes, digital currency is a gold, it is a very valuable things that circulating all over the world, their total value shines like a gold that mostly people wanted to owned.
Activity: 336
March 01, 2018, 06:52:20 AM
what is digital gold?
i know gold but it's not digital currency
Activity: 471
March 01, 2018, 06:48:00 AM
Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.

are you kidding me? of course not bitcoin unlike digital gold bitcoin is a digital currency cryptocurrency which consists only of numbers and there is a threshold for its security.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 01, 2018, 06:19:40 AM
Yes just like it, bitcoin is a digital gold because bitcoin is an expensive digital currency as its prices gold and it can be surpass gold too.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
March 01, 2018, 05:25:02 AM
I think no I do not agree
gold is a precious commodity and a real metal / valuables that you can take with your hand and hold it in your hand.
but I think that bitcoin does not seem to be gold anymore in terms of precious value but position in the market, but obviously it is evaluated day by day.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 05:18:55 AM
I think you can draw that parallel but you have to remember there are fundamental differences like: one is physical, the other immaterial; one is unlimited (in the Universe not on Earth), the other finite; one is virtually indestructible, the other perishable if all devices it resides on are destroyed, etc.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 05:14:17 AM
bitcoin brings great profit to those who know how to invest in it, in my opinion it is considered as digital gold, gold here means precious. And if you compare it with gold, all comparisons are faltering, gold is present and its development history has for thousands of years been known to all people in the world, even the child. but bitcoin it is something "virtual" virtual only
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
March 01, 2018, 05:01:50 AM
It is because it can be use for investment and transaction so IMO digital gold money will be more precise.
My local trader expert said that bitcoin shall consider as digital asset like stock exchange because unlike gold, bitcoin still full of speculation , the risky drop or sky increase may apply !
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 05:01:24 AM
Your suggestion having given it an intense thought makes sense ascribing Bitcoin as Digital Gold. But from my own additional point of view, I can prefer to term BItcoin as ''Super Digital Gold''. Bitcoin is even far more better than Gold because Gold can only be mined at secluded areas of the world where they are detected/discovered, while Bitcoin can be mined anywhere in the world, so far the Electronic means and the Technical know how is available.
Activity: 26
March 01, 2018, 04:59:48 AM

Many consider bitcoin as digital gold and they are right. Bitcoin is something that is with one word beautiful. Many speak of him as digital gold and they are right, bitcoin is digital gold and it have more value then real gold with still dont make some reasonable sense for many companies, that why many consider using bitcoin or creating mining farm for mining bitcoin, they have everything for this.
yes true, in my opinion also bitcoin can be regarded as digital gold because bitcoin price is more valuable than pure gold though.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
March 01, 2018, 04:58:28 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is compared to gold but it will not be gold. I'm just new here So I do not have much idea about Bitcoin.But Bitcoin is not a digital gold to me. Although gold and bitcoin help people differently.

Absolutely, it can be comparable itself to gold because gold is the highest price of all elements and bitcoin is the highest price of all crypto currencies even though they are volatile but it has a big difference whennit compare to other cryptos.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
March 01, 2018, 04:44:53 AM
We can not look at Bitcoin as gold.
Bitcoin as location can be in dollars or euros.Because the most traded coin.
As a value we can call it diamonds or plutonium Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 04:41:25 AM
Bitcoin is not digital gold. It has similarities to gold.It is a digital currency.Gold is used as an ornament from ancient times. And Bitcoin is a digital  high quality currency.Although both gold and Bitcoin are valuable.
Activity: 37
March 01, 2018, 04:34:43 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency. It is compared to gold but it will not be gold. I'm just new here So I do not have much idea about Bitcoin.But Bitcoin is not a digital gold to me. Although gold and bitcoin help people differently.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
March 01, 2018, 04:26:31 AM
Gold is used as safe heaven assets while bitcoin can't be compared as digital gold because of high volatility and price instability. Gold also being backed up by real commodity supply while bitcoin didn't backed up by anything other than the prices. In case of economic fallout, gold can maintain its price stability and already proven in 2008 house bubble, 2011 greece bankruptcy while bitcoin hasn't prove anything other than increasing demand in december and followed by overnight fallout in January. Its a high risk and also high gain investment but not a safe heaven investment, yet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
March 01, 2018, 04:16:03 AM
By the way bitcoin is not a digital gold it is a digital currency.So it is not fair to compare it to gold a metal.

Currency also transferable and not duplicable so if you have any valid point to say this a digital gold then I will agree with you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 04:12:01 AM
Digital gold is a kind of high value coin cripto, and useful for us.
So the way gold cripto coin is used for access to digital payments that can be done in the area until it is sent even though a country.
This is evidence of the development of useful digital information technology .
Certainly if we want to do transactions out of state / within the country, we can use gold coin cripto.
So cripto gold is digital coin money that can help us in making payment transactions through the world of digital technology.
There may also be cripto money in the form of gold coin, which can be used directly for use.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 03:02:31 AM
That's one good way of calling it, digital gold. It's precious and pricey. Both are very valuable and they symbolize wealth.
Different in several ways but both exhibit similar properties that made them valuable and highly in demand, gold's market
value and position is more definitive and somewhat quintessential throughout the years. It's tangible and surely will last longer
than any currency. Bitcoin is somewhat like gold only in digital and parallel in a sense it resembles the grandeur, splendor and
exorbitance that of gold. Both are profitable and share some volatility. Bitcoin is still in it's infancy period, it could change and
surprise everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: