Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it digital gold? - page 6. (Read 1045 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 13, 2018, 12:00:21 AM
Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.
can be said so, because this bitcoin is as valuable as gold, which distinguishes it only the shape and how to get it, but if it is bathed in gold, this bitcoin is more unique because it can not be falsified so there will be no fake bitcoin
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
May 12, 2018, 10:12:54 PM
Bitcoin is like digital gold ........ is it correct? It is a transferable asset but not duplicable ..... do you agree? What are the points in favor and those against this statement? I would like a very analytical and specific arisposal.
Bitcoin is the 21 century version of gold, gold had its time and it's great as a store of value but I have no doubt in my mind that bitcoin is going to take its place, bitcoin not only does everything that gold does, but it is way better, for example carrying gold is not really a problem if you are carrying a low amount but if you're carrying a huge amount it is going to be very difficult to disguise it, with bitcoin this is not a problem you can carry1or 10000 bitcoins with no problem.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 12, 2018, 07:49:51 PM
Bitcoin is definitely a digital gold because just like gold you cannot replicate the same ounce of gold. And also, bitcoin has the propensity to see price increment over the years just like the price of gold hasn't died down. Bitcoin started from nothing right now, one bitcoin can buy so many ounces of gold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
May 12, 2018, 07:32:56 PM
I mean if we call crude oil as liquid gold then i guess this is the modern version of it, digital gold and everyone is on a gold rush. I just hope yhis won't be a bubble and pop on us just when we started reaping benefits from it. I believe in the near future it will stabilize and everyone will be happy about it.

For me bitcoin is like a gold because that is a high value price and we can earn a money by investing and bitcoin and gold is popular and commonly use now in every investors but the defferent of two that is gold it depends of the weight of your karat of your gold and bitcoin is every menuites and hour is moving the price of bitcoin so i think that is the defferent of the two.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 07:05:15 PM
I mean if we call crude oil as liquid gold then i guess this is the modern version of it, digital gold and everyone is on a gold rush. I just hope yhis won't be a bubble and pop on us just when we started reaping benefits from it. I believe in the near future it will stabilize and everyone will be happy about it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 07:00:11 PM
Yes i agree that bitcoin is considered digital gold because of its high value and.it also serves as an investment and one thing more is the higher the price of.bitcoin the higher the profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
May 12, 2018, 09:23:56 AM
In what kind of aspect?
The only thing that bitcoin has in common with gold is the fact that both of them are un-regulated and there's not a centralized organization that can print and produce more units of them.
Bitcoin is much more advanced in technology then gold, gold is need to be physically delivered while bitcoin can be delivered and traded electronically.
What makes gold valuable is the fact that it has been here for around 10 years and people trusts it for storing value, also gold has usage in the micro processors producing,while bitcoin is getting it's value from it's advanced features.

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

Yes, I think. Bitcoin is digital gold. I agree with that and also bitcoin can be a good way to move forward in digital world and bitcoin is also support exchanges as normal paper currency in almost all over the countries in the world , so my opinion is bitcoin is the next generation of gold.
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 04:57:43 AM
Bitcoin is a digital virtual currency, and its biggest feature, compared with fiat money, is decentralization.

Bitcoin is very similar in many ways to gold. The finiteness of its supply is the most common, which makes them valuable in theory.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
May 12, 2018, 03:32:51 AM
This is like a gold because you can sell it in a high price but theres a lot of disimilar with bitcoin and gold . In gold the value sometimes is stable but in bitcoin every seconds mins. Everyday the value of this is always flactuating so i think its more goood to hold gold for al ong time but in short time bitcoin is more goood
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
May 12, 2018, 03:30:34 AM
All when looking at bitcoin like gold, but in my opinion is different. Gold is not like bitcoin but in bitcoin performance like gold, bitcoin including real currency like dollar to euro they have their respective price and it depends on economy but gold is not like that, if we buy gold then we sell then you lose because gold price will fall from your capital price, if the bitcoin price increase can be seen from the time even a minute. That's just my opinion.
Activity: 31
May 12, 2018, 02:34:51 AM
have you heard of digital gold? Gold in digital form so emang there? Well klo name pool account know? It's a gold node program, but we are only given an account of username and password to login on the pool account website. To check our gold balance transactions, transaction history, gold melting, and so on.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 05:23:55 PM
If petroleum can be liquid gold why the btcs cant be digital gold LOL -_-
Activity: 73
May 05, 2018, 08:05:12 AM
gold investment is low risk and long term investment ... bitcoin high risk for short term investment. ...
Activity: 73
May 05, 2018, 08:01:55 AM
I agree with your opinion ... gold can be moved hands and can not be duplicated ... but gold is much more stable its price compared with bitcoin ..
Activity: 155
May 05, 2018, 07:57:10 AM
As i can see that Bitcoins's value is rising up again, Therefore many investors is making a move again to buy some BTC and take a profit once the value goes dip and soar high again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 02, 2018, 04:13:22 AM
Yes agree. Digital gold. Since its digital world its the same use for gold investment. Having a limited supply of bitcoin is having a big value. Same characteristic. Just that the difference for me bitcoin is much easy to use by the touch of the finger I can use it. Compare to real gold I have to change it first to fiat before I can use it.
Activity: 210
May 02, 2018, 02:56:01 AM

Well, That is a yes for me. Bitcoin will be our digital gold because its value is going to change day by day. Sometimes it decrease and increase . And it is possible that someday you become a millionare because of your hardworks in getting more tokens.
Activity: 107
March 21, 2018, 08:31:55 PM
Seriously, other than for tax purposes, why would anyone here care about what Bitcoin should be considered? If you put Bitcoin against every available developed asset, it has similarities with each one of them in its own way.
Activity: 184
March 21, 2018, 07:33:09 PM
Yes, bitcoin is a digital gold, digital gold currency is a form of electronic money or digital currency based on mass units of gold. It is a kind of representative money, like a US paper gold certificate at the time  that these were exchangeable for gold on demand. The typical unit of account for such currency is linked to grams or troy ounces of gold, although other units such as the gold dinar are sometimes used. DGCs are backed by gold through unallocated or allocated gold storage. Digital gold currencies are issued by a number of companies, each of which provides a system that enables users to pay each other in units that hold the same value as gold bullion. These competing providers issue a type of independent currency.
Pages:
Jump to: