Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it enough? - page 3. (Read 1149 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 105
July 01, 2018, 06:14:48 PM
It's definitely enough I think even there are so many new bounty has came to pay bitcoiners using btc for their works. Well, it's also there are so many another coins that we can use as a payment tools.
It is enough yo change the price in the market because of many number of people interested to have bitcoin but with this limit of coins, projects can make more alternatives to pay people with their coins. I think it is enough to help the market to be fair and those who keep bitcoin can be benefited by this limited supply.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:46:07 PM
The number of bitcoin is only 21 million, is that enough for the future?
given the vision of bitcoin to become world currency?

what do you think of this?
If to see the situation about cash for example Dollar. It has banknote of amount 100, and it is enough for the whole world to make shopping and other things. Bitcoin has the amount of 21 million. It is not necessary to make more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 05:25:12 PM
No, well there are many crypto now in the market and this could be use as to compromise the number of demands from the people who will join cryptocurrency. We had ether that has a good coin supply in the market and it could be enough to cater the demand from the people who wishes to invest in cryptocurrency. Aside from that there are other crypto and you can choose whatever you want.
The cryptocurrency market is receiving a lot of attention from the investment community, so more and more crypto projects are being created to attract investment. But investors should have clear requirements to test good projects because if they choose projects without potential or fraud, the risk of loss is very large.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

Yes, it will be enough, given that 1 BTC can be broken down into much smaller denominations. Also, only a percentage of the population will ever use it, so it's not as if everyone on the planet needs to own BTC.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
July 01, 2018, 11:00:45 AM
No, well there are many crypto now in the market and this could be use as to compromise the number of demands from the people who will join cryptocurrency. We had ether that has a good coin supply in the market and it could be enough to cater the demand from the people who wishes to invest in cryptocurrency. Aside from that there are other crypto and you can choose whatever you want.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
is it enough of what? bitcoin will increase and increasing it. it has a no ended bitcoin will need it more investor to become number one crypto currency in the world no one can stop like ETH XRP etc.. and anything in top 100 list bitcoin is the trusted and there will have an increase in the demand investor will wait for lower price and they will buy is it enough because bitcoin will increase buy soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
the quantity of bitcoin for 21m bitcoin is at most enough to circulate around the world. but to be a world currency, I think it will not happen. and do not worry about the last bitcoin to be mined because I'm sure that if that happens, we're all dead and the most beneficial are the newborn who are fortunate to see how the big crypto currency of that time
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
July 01, 2018, 08:43:54 AM
The total supply of bitcoin is very ok and encouraging but I don't believe bitcoin will ever be used totally just like fiat currencies, rather it will only be accepted as a means of payment. For bitcoin to become world currency is not an easy task because even we members here in Bitcointalk community don't talk good about bitcoin which has made many to think that cryptocurrency in general is a scam, I think is high time we change the way we talk negatively about bitcoin for the betterment and growth of the community.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 16, 2018, 10:36:45 AM
threads are very interesting guys, I also think the total supply of 21jt for the future of world currencies. that's very unlikely. because the velocity of money in the world is very large. there is a positive effect when bitcoin becomes an asset and not a currency. so it's like an old-fashioned and rare item. and only the collector has this. I would argue bitcoin will not be a currency, but forever be a commodity asset.
Activity: 532
June 16, 2018, 10:02:54 AM
It's definitely enough I think even there are so many new bounty has came to pay bitcoiners using btc for their works. Well, it's also there are so many another coins that we can use as a payment tools.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 16, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

Everything in this world is relative. Those who want to have more bitcoins will buy at a higher price. Those who do not want to have bitcoins will be satisfied with more perfect and cheaper coins, which will soon be very much. I think that soon bitcoin will not have practical, but more numismatic value.
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
June 16, 2018, 09:35:38 AM
I think it is not enough if there are only 21 million bitcoin in this world, moreover in added more and more people are interested in bitcoin, the income will be more and the more diminishing the storage, if it can be multiply about 50 million bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 09:27:04 AM
yes,for near future for very long term might be not as the value bitcoin posses is high and one coin will also have quite high value and there is no way that if bitcoin become official currency there want be any circulation of it and people will only save , flow will be there and its going to get spend ,so for future is enough for far future lets say as after 200 years it might not,,but that is too much time to be considered now
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 16, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

I think not enough, i believe have an alternative solution how to increase the bitcoin limit of 21 million mine by the miners, why i strongly believe have solution to increase bitcoin mining in the future because the new technology and the genius in the computer science continue to research how to increase bitcoin mining in the future.
Activity: 854
June 16, 2018, 09:18:20 AM
It is enough because of its divisiblity. If one bitcoin is equal to 100000000 Satoshis and if 1000 Satoshis have value then imagine what the 21 milliona bitcoins could offer. Per the attributes or characteristics of bitcoin,it’s total number is enough.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 16, 2018, 09:06:18 AM
The value and price of the bitcoin is too small because every year, bitcoin users increased, sometimes every month or even everyday. So it is not enough. It not right to just stop while the investors and users around the world increased.
Activity: 109
June 16, 2018, 09:00:17 AM
Yeah its enough. Because bitcoin is most trusted and safe currency.
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 05:17:53 AM
I think that's enough because of the limited number of bitcoins that will keep the bitcoin price on top of it especially with the ever-increasing enthusiasts it's enough for the future
Activity: 546
June 12, 2018, 12:12:35 PM

I've ever read from several crypto websites that the rest bitcoin is not mined is really hard to get due to the difficulty and traffic.
And their prediction the rest all will be mined at 30 years from now, so i think it's enough for our future.
And my prediction something will replace bitcoin before it's all mined
Activity: 57
June 12, 2018, 12:05:09 PM
Crypto currency is not just bitcoin, but more than a thousand altkoins and their numbers will only increase. Bitcoin and altcoin will interact and complement each other. In addition, bitcoin was originally created for this purpose. to have a higher cost. The small coin, satoshi, is the one hundredth part of a million bitcoin. Such a small coin does not have a single monetary unit in the world. Therefore, in the future, when bitcoin will have a high cost, basically not all bitcoins will run, and the small part is satoshi. In this case, 21 million bitcoin will be enough to sell all over the world, my hopes and prayers to always be a thankful person and that keeps us away from the greedy nature.
Pages:
Jump to: