Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it enough? - page 6. (Read 1149 times)

copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 08:10:45 AM
I think it is enough pack, because to have Bitcoin we do not have to buy at least 1 coin. but we can have Bitcoin just by buying half, a quarter or a tenth of that Bitcoin. I think it's enough with that amount. because with the small amount and demand later will increase the value of Bitcoin higher.
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 08:06:12 AM
If Btc trasanction will be decrised more then its enough from other side BTC will not be only crypto to be used for payments and i think BTC will sotmhing like Gold in ourdays.
no it doesnt u r lying
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
April 03, 2018, 08:04:32 AM
The number of bitcoin is only 21 million, is that enough for the future?
given the vision of bitcoin to become world currency?

what do you think of this?

Yes it is enough for the future because the price of bitcoins will still grow since all of the cryptocurrency are based on bitcoins price so there is no doubt that bitcoins value in the market will still increase due to the shortage and high demand of bitcoins in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
April 03, 2018, 07:39:06 AM
Well I think it's enough.
If the amount of Bitcoin increase then the value will go down. To keep the value up you need to creat a demand. According to economy, if the demand is more then the price is also high but if the demand falls then the price will also fall. So, undoubtedly if the amount of Bitcoin increase then price will go low.
So, I think the amount of Bitcoin should be controlled so that the demand remains high all the time.

You dont understand this at all. The bitcoin is already limited in the number and what matters is whether the use will be increased in the future or not? Whether the popularity will keep increasing ? and if yes then how do we cop up the limitations on this one? The only thing can happen is the value will surpass the beyond expectation. We could literally see the bitcoin with value of million per coin. Then who knows we might just need to carry the satoshi's with us which will be the couple dollars worth and then that would be again fine to use. However it is just theory and we dont know how much demand comes in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
April 03, 2018, 07:10:05 AM
This is a reason because price alway inscrease
I think of the same as this fix number of the bitcoins in the international market will always help the ones who have invested their money into it to make some good profit out of it as the market value of the bitcoin will keep on increasing with the increase in the number of investors and that this will give a better opportunity to all those who will keep on holding and buying more bitcoins in having greater profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

I think this is enough, because Bitcoin is not living with everyone, and that person must have needs and some people will definitely sell their Bitcoin, maybe that's where Bitcoin spins from hand to hand, it looks like that's where Bitcoin is rolling to this day.
I totally agree with you, I agree with you,

yes I think this is enough, because Bitcoin is not living with everyone, and in my opinion it is impossible, people hold that much, I think, everyone must have the necessities of life, so I think, that person will surely sell it.
Activity: 120
March 30, 2018, 03:40:37 PM
1BTC also enough because price is alway inscrease
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
March 29, 2018, 03:16:29 PM
The total number of coins that exist are some 21 million and from what I have heard from sources are 17 million have already been mined. Maybe for the current time and the current market rates 21 million would be enough as we move towards the number of coins mined to 21 million till then the prices will be too high for any common man to buy so maybe 21 million would be enough.
Activity: 127
March 29, 2018, 01:59:42 PM
This is a reason because price alway inscrease
Activity: 98
March 29, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

The number of bitcoins is fixed, it has only 21 million, but only a tiny fraction of the currency is in circulation, and some of it has been lost. I think that's enough, because the unit price is so high that many people don't have enough money to buy a bitcoin.
Activity: 70
March 29, 2018, 01:02:53 PM
In 2013, the bitcoat price jumped from $ 13 to more than $ 1,000, showing growth of over 7,000%. If you had guessed at the beginning of the year to buy bitcoins for only $ 13,000, by the end you would have become a dollar millionaire.
Activity: 532
March 24, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
Well I think it's enough.
If the amount of Bitcoin increase then the value will go down. To keep the value up you need to creat a demand. According to economy, if the demand is more then the price is also high but if the demand falls then the price will also fall. So, undoubtedly if the amount of Bitcoin increase then price will go low.
So, I think the amount of Bitcoin should be controlled so that the demand remains high all the time.
Activity: 229
Merit: 108
March 24, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

What really maters is how that 21 million bitcoin will be rolling in the market, and how it will circulate in the international exchange involving the global industry. If that figure is accurate and finite, converting that into different currency would be needed, because the world's wealth is not just worth 21 million bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 24, 2018, 10:19:13 AM

Yes but I think in order to be an efficient world currency its value should go way beyong its peak value so that it can supply all transactions throughout the globe. But I think it would take vast amount of time if that will happen but then again I guess altcoins will still play a great part to fill the hole that btc can't as a currency.

It's always proportional. If there are many people using Bitcoin, the price will increase, so all of them can execute their transactions without worries, being the limited supply of BTCs enough for all of them. It's very balanced and sustainable on long term, the system works perfectly by itself.

Altcoins are always welcome, also a good way for people to show their insatisfaction with Bitcoin at some point, so they can move their money to Altcoins, a Plan B in Crypto Currency world. Just makes the decentralization stronger, very positive.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 24, 2018, 10:14:07 AM
If Btc trasanction will be decrised more then its enough from other side BTC will not be only crypto to be used for payments and i think BTC will sotmhing like Gold in ourdays.
Activity: 34
March 24, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
Bitcoin itself is one of the longest and most stable crypto currency. I think it's more safe to invest in it and this business really is. but what do you think?
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
March 15, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

Yes but I think in order to be an efficient world currency its value should go way beyong its peak value so that it can supply all transactions throughout the globe. But I think it would take vast amount of time if that will happen but then again I guess altcoins will still play a great part to fill the hole that btc can't as a currency.
Activity: 56
March 15, 2018, 03:20:11 PM
For these three reasons, the demand for bitcoins is so huge. On the one hand - a beautiful legend, inspiring miners to exploits. On the other hand - greed and the desire to "snatch" and earn, doing nothing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 12:10:46 AM
I think that number is enough, if indeed high bitcoin demand will later make the price of Bitcoin become high. and people can have bitcoin only half of bitcoin or even a third or less of Bitcoin. so that number I think is enough.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
March 01, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

bitcoin is very unique because its supply is limited at 21 million btc, but the demand for bitcoin is encreasing rapidly recent years, so that has led to the shortage for bitcoin, making the price get higher and higher, so in the future, even with 21 millions bitcoin, it will not be able to meet the demand for investors all around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: