Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it enough? - page 5. (Read 1183 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 02:10:44 PM
The number of bitcoin is only 21 million, is that enough for the future?
given the vision of bitcoin to become world currency?

what do you think of this?

the amount of 21 million is enough to make bitcoin as the world currency, because until now only 4 million btc left to make bitcoin as world currency, and it will not take so long. if the supply of btc is less then the price will be higher.
Activity: 115
May 27, 2018, 02:01:45 PM
It's enough because mining Bitcoin gets harder so the supply will be scarcer and it will surely spike its price in the future. If you're not a miner, you can trade or just buy Bitcoin and other altcoins, and just HODL until you get a lambo! Cheesy
Activity: 125
May 27, 2018, 01:49:56 PM
In my opinion it is not enough to provide the people by 21 million bitcoin. But to trust the develor about the supply of bitcoin I think it is enough for them because they did it and limit the supply for just 21 million.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 01:46:33 PM
Having a limited supply is very important to have a good value. It's all about the law of supply and demand. I think there is no need for further explanation.
And to the question "Is bitcoin enough?" Yes it is, it could also be broken down to satoshis, each and everyone of us doesnt have to have a whole bitcoin each. And others also have more. We can't question that coz it is not about equal distribution of bitcoin. There will be no standard measurement to say that it wasn't enough. It is up to us how much bitcoin we will buy or gain.
Activity: 157
May 27, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

Yes, it will be enough. And the good news is that as it's a limited supply, it will only drive up the value as time goes by and more and more people start using its. It will be a long wait, longer than some people expect, but Bitcoin will eventually make todays holders rich
Activity: 406
May 27, 2018, 01:35:14 PM
precisely by the limited amount of bitcoin that makes bitcoin more attractive the more expensive it will be, the more it will increase and it will continue to happen with a fixed amount of increasing demand that is difficult to fulfill
Activity: 504
May 27, 2018, 01:23:15 PM
I think bitcoin is perfect for the future because it will make the bitcoin price very expensive because the total supply will be very limited and it will be difficult to get bitcoin. but not suitable to be the main currency because the total supply will not be enough.
Activity: 369
Merit: 106
May 27, 2018, 01:08:37 PM
with the limited number of bitcoins, the value will be higher. anyway. in addition to bitcoin, there is still altcoin with a lower value and can be used also for exchange. so I think that's enough
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

In fact at the moment 21 million bitcoins seem excessive given the large number of hard forks that are being generated from the current blockchain, because this means that after each fork are born 21 million new "bitcoins" claiming to be the original concept of Satoshi Nakamoto, therefore I believe that there will never be a shortage of "bitcoins" or other thousands of altcoins that emerge as mushrooms every year.
Activity: 146
April 03, 2018, 12:08:18 PM
21 million bitcoin in my opinion is enough and has reached trillions there is a movement of buy and sell system so 21 bitcoin is enough because bitcoin will always spin
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

I think that could enough because it is decentralized. One Bitcoin could be owned by so many people , maybe you can get 1/10 of it. I think that Bitcoin Will not become a world currency because it is expensive and it could only done through internet. One more thing , threre are few countries that against Bitcoin like China or even Brazil do not believe in Bitcoin. If the whole world Will agree then there is a chance that Bitcoin Will become  as world currency. But as of now , just watch and expect big things about Bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

I think the amount of Bitcoin has been decided in deep consideration and accounting. I'm also sure that this amount is enough for it will be a circle of the bitcoin among the people. It will be a balance. There will be also probably other altcoins that can be a good payment for some transaction as the bitcoin. talking about the world currency, actually, Bitcoin has been a world currency for many people around the world have used it for transaction or payment. But there are not all countries legalize this as the payment.
Activity: 71
April 03, 2018, 11:38:46 AM
Is not enough for people who want to gain more income from btc we can contribute for financial income of people that using bitcoin that they need more money to make a succesful life after a long year then from any company will adopting btc it easy to pay money using bitcoin are no hassel and no pain pay from example the food or restaurants its really help to everyone as easily paying no money but btc account or wallet it very helpful and the of making better life.
Activity: 378
April 03, 2018, 11:35:56 AM
The scarcity of bitcoin is one of the reasons why this codec has been rising sharply over the past few years. The difficulty in exploiting the last bitcoin is increasing, while the reward is reduced. The speed of new digging will slow down and it is difficult to predict the bitcoin value.
Activity: 714
April 03, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

The 21 million bitcoin limit is approaching when diggers have exploited more than 16.8 million bitcoins, equivalent to 80% of that amount. I think 21 million bitcoins are not enough in the future
Activity: 224
April 03, 2018, 10:57:29 AM
And bitcoin is already a universal coin since it has already been adopted by lots of companies and is recognized world wide , even kids nowadays know about it.For me its a yes, its enough for the future . if you really know how to handle you money or your income from bitcoin if you will not use it in a boostful way it will be. But if you will act as a one day millionaire of course it won't be enough.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
April 03, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

Have you ever heard of the law of supply and demand? Then you should probably know where I'm going from here. So there are 21 million Bitcoins overall, year after year it is being mined by a fixed amount (so the number of miners won't increase the amount being mined annually). At first there are only a few numbers of Bitcoin(supply) and the demand is also low. Resulting of not having a very good value. So overtime, Bitcoin is being mined, so the demand is also increasing, resulting an upward increase in value. As we have experienced a few months back, it significantly have an increase in value.

So more years forward we could expect that the value will still increase, especially when it is already in a case when its supply is at the brink of extinction, I would assume that its going to have a very high value. But then again, lets not forget that also because of other factors such as volatility, the price could still be affected, and would result some drawbacks along the way.
Activity: 42
April 03, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
yes I think this is enough, in order to keep the bitcoin prices remain stable if too much bitcoin I think will affect the bitcoin price itself.
Activity: 756
April 03, 2018, 08:13:58 AM
Enough or not, only time will show, but in any case, we have to accept this and take it for granted. Let's see what role bitcoin will play in our life and how we will use it.
Activity: 98
April 03, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

I think that's enough. The value of bitcoins has been rising, and not everyone has enough money to buy a bitcoin. The current currency is far less than 21 million, and not everyone owns it, and only a handful of people hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: