Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it enough? - page 7. (Read 1149 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 11:31:37 PM
It is because of the limited supply that bitcoin prices will become higher and higher. If the supply is more and more, bitcoin may only be worthless.
Activity: 1
March 01, 2018, 11:29:31 PM
Yes, I think so..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 01, 2018, 11:24:30 PM
there has been i dont know how many forks so depending on how u look at it there way more the 21mill
Activity: 196
March 01, 2018, 11:22:56 PM
The number of bitcoin is only 21 million, is that enough for the future?
given the vision of bitcoin to become world currency?

what do you think of this?

It is surely enough, and for the sake of bitcoin value, the additional supply of bitcoin is no need to be added.
21 million is a limited supply, that makes bitcoin value very high. in the future, bitcoin value will increased much more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
March 01, 2018, 06:48:42 PM
I think 21 million bitcoin is enough to make bitcoin as the world currency in the future because the price of one bitcoin is very expensive nowadays. in the future bitcoin prices will be more expensive than the price of bitcoin now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
March 01, 2018, 06:44:13 PM
its enough to ensure that its value continues to be high or always having a net gain in terms of its price. the laws of demand and supply says that when demand is high and the supply is limited than in a free market system this should drive prices up . so if the question is this supply enough to ensure its always a valued crypto then definitely yes. it may even join gold as the standard bearer of value.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 06:29:42 PM
I think there is no limit in the cryptocurrency market, if the coin is accepted it will thrive and vice versa if it is not useful then everything will stop. I think that the market and the investment community are the most accurate measure of any asset and bitcoin or other altcoin. Try to develop new features and long-term strategies that can help the project survive the market.
There is no given limitation in terms of the possible development when it comes to Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. So having the idea of contentment in term of transaction investment and trading will always be enough for us users because it definitely help us to earn at the same time to saved money becasue Bitcoin is a currency and an asset for many.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
March 01, 2018, 06:20:31 PM
21 Million Bitcoins should be enough, because each Bitcoin can be divided by Satoshi's. If the demand grows and if it would look like there are not enough Bitcoins, that would mean the price of each bitcoin and thus each Satoshi would increase.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
March 01, 2018, 06:19:31 PM
Its more than enough i think.Because whats circulating in the market now is just keep on circulating and if demands go high then bitcoins price go up.So i think 21m bitcoins supply is made for purpose not for a future problem.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 01, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

I think not but they have many altcoins for the alternative support for the shortage of Bitcoin volume that only my solution if ever happen bitcoin goes short the supply.
And also i still believe not only 21 million available to mine, the technology still continue to grow bitcoin as part of new technology someone can find the solution how to increase the volume mining for bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
March 01, 2018, 06:09:16 PM
It is ample amount, don't forget it is 21 million x 100 million satoshis per Bitcoin. Not sure exactly how many that is but suffice to say we have enough units to cover what humans will ever need especially considering our population limit is said to be capped at 11-12 billion.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

We can say that bitcoin supply is enough. 21 million bitcoin is a big thing. It will take many years to mine that. It will take hundred of years and up just to mine it. But if it will become a global currency, I hope the supply will be added. Every people in this world, bitcoin supply is not enough
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
March 01, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

If the vision of bitcoin is to become world currency 21 bitcoin is not enough. But i think bitcoin will never be the world currency. Because bitcoin is for online only and its value is so high. Poor people cannot afford to own bitcoin.
yes true, even most of them still not fully understand about technology and internet. and I think it will be difficult to introduce bitcoin to them.
it seems that only the upper middle class can adapt to bitcoin  Embarrassed

Not actually. I think that as long as the user can afford to buy load for data or internet connection and he/she has an electronic device to access bitcoin, then he/she will able to adapt bitcoin. There’s no discrimination in bitcoin and bitcoin is here to help the people who are in needs and develop the wealth of the rich. But, in this situation, i think that 21 million bitcoin is enough but i know that it will increase because of the miners all over the world.
Activity: 256
March 01, 2018, 05:40:07 PM
I think that is enough. It is normal to have limited amount of bitcoin, its part of the trade. Price or value of btc will not go up if we have unlimited resources. Before they mine all of it, it will be a long way to go.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

If the vision of bitcoin is to become world currency 21 bitcoin is not enough. But i think bitcoin will never be the world currency. Because bitcoin is for online only and its value is so high. Poor people cannot afford to own bitcoin.
yes true, even most of them still not fully understand about technology and internet. and I think it will be difficult to introduce bitcoin to them.
it seems that only the upper middle class can adapt to bitcoin  Embarrassed
Activity: 504
February 02, 2018, 09:59:59 AM

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

It is enough. There are other cryptocurrencies that will be used even more often than Bitcoin, thus 21 million is OK with BTC.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 02, 2018, 08:41:23 AM
Yes, it is enough as price keeps fluctuating and you can always use the lowest part Satoshi in order to perform the transaction. The whole system works on the law of demand and supply so even if Bitcoin price is reaching $1 million, even in that case you will be able to buy and spend Bitcoins worth $10 so quantity is not an issue.

However, I do not support Proof of burn at all. It doesn't make any sense in my opinion to burn what you have just to prove your ownership/action.
Activity: 546
February 02, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

dont worry about the very last bitcoin to be mined because i am sure that if that happen, we are all died and the most can get the benefits are the newborn people who are lucky to witness how crypto currency big at that time. bitcoin quantity for altmost 21m bitcoin are enough to circulate all over the world. but to be a world currency, i think it will not.
Activity: 39
February 02, 2018, 07:21:58 AM
I don't think it will become the world currency still it's so volatile. I got a friend who believes that one day it's price will become stable and may be in this case it will become the world currency but the amount of 21M will be definitely not enough
Pages:
Jump to: