Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO? - page 17. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Yes, there is a chance that the coin will rise in price and you will make a profit. so that's a good idea.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
That's a good strategy . if you are 100% sure of the project and its team . and to buy everything it will bring nothing . s top review proverennye projects and proven team .
Activity: 420
There are so many different strategies, but once people realize that investing in ICO has more advantages in that they get serious bonuses, I think it's much more profitable. But only there are some conditions. A growing market is needed.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
lately if I want to invest in ICO, I do this after the release of this token on the exchange. on forkdelte it can be made very profitable by buying 10-20 times more coins than during ICO
Activity: 182
Whatever a good project, the price falls when entering the stock exchange! This is the problem of all current ICO! With this you need to do something, otherwise people will stop investing in ICO!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Also had the feeling, that most of the token's value is much less after the distribution, than the ICO price, lately. So probably not a bad strategy for now to invest directly after ICO.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Don't think so,because tokens will not recover if the crash is huge so you may end up losing your money.But if you really think that project is worth to invest you may invest at the time of ICO's because these tokens won't lose their price even after ICO ends.
Activity: 359
Well, base on my own perception mate regarding on my own experienced, I would say it depends on your luck since here in the world of crypto currency is so risky in which we will able to experience some possible huge losses or having a great amount of profit. If you want to take the possible risk it can have a huge possibility to have a great profit but you need to be aware on some possible negative outcome.
Activity: 56
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

It depends on the potential of the project. How much it will be claimed. An example, if the token pays dividends, or delivers a unique product - it will not necessarily take off. But some tokens after ICO are pumping, even if the token has no value. There must be extreme caution! Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future. Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand. More read:
Activity: 476
As long as you think the coin has a good prospect, it's a good way to buy low prices after ICO, and most bounty hunters will sell their tokens at this time.
Activity: 107
in my opinion, the idea is not very good. The decline in prices after the ICO does not mean anything, many coins will continue to fall in price. Everything depends on the prospects of the project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
After ICO indeed prices usually fall deep enough let alone the bounty hunter to sell it at a price far from the ICO. This is a great opportunity if you purchased is the result of ICO are great. but its quite risky also when after ICO also did not experience a good rise and the fall. But if you want to hold for a long time will certainly rise.
Activity: 325
It is definitely a bright idea! When the market is bearish and many ICOs don't reach their hard caps, it is much more profitable to buy their tokens right after listing at lower prices.
Activity: 602
Yes, good, but especially a little bit to wait and buy even at a lower,but this is true when the market is such as now falling, and in other situations, I would recommend to be patient, so to wait to be able, and not to sell at a low price!Since we are lowering the market with our own panic, in any case, if the draft norms, in the future, it will cost a lot of money
Activity: 126
I think yes it is good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO
because it is good thing to do because it is affordable to your budget and at the same time trustworthy enough.
Activity: 154
That's a great idea. now i will buy scitokens (scidex) after ICO Smiley Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I think the current bearish season is responsible for the depreciation of some ico tokens after listing in exchange. During the bull season, good and legit ico tokens appreciate most of the time after listing. Let's hope the market recovers soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I think yes, I prefer buying after listing rather than during tokensale.
But it works only about medium projects and as for hype projects like fantom, they increase after listing and there is a small chance to get token below ico price
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
This is not a bad idea, but you need to study the project in which you want to invest to be sure that after the fall the price will rise.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
Actually, it is a good idea. Usually when the tokens released and distributed the price will go down and that is a good timing to invest. But, we can't just invest in some random ICO, we have to look deeper into it. Because there is a possibility to be a scam. And we don't want to waste our money into scam. You have to do some research first about the company, their track records, their associate, etc. Whatever information that could help you decide wether you want to invest in it or not.
Pages:
Jump to: