Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO? - page 14. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It is a good idea, but also a very risky one, because most of these new ICOs are scams, and for the ones that aren't, you don't even have guarantee as to whether or not they will make good investments, except of course you are looking to only invest for a short term.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
not always. There are tokens that are not promising or not having a price increase after being listed on the exchangers. So it also means that there are positive outcomes on investing during the ICO. Choose only those that are popular in the market because those tokens are worth buying during the dumps so that once the market value rise, profit will be earned.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hmm, if you analyze your chosen Initial Coin Offering project in detail and focusing in every single detail, you can get a lot of profit. This is how the normal investment in everything you can. You will get a lot of money, or you will lose everything you have invested. Also, I think that it's much riskier since the project is unknown, the chosen start-up is a newcomer to the market and you don't really know how the team will behave and what will be the growing trend of the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
This idea is good only if the project has a perspective. Many tokens are useless and their price after the end of the ICO can never grow.
Activity: 322
Not all projects should be invested even if the price is low. I think the prices after the ICO are going down, because most projects collecting money or not doing anything. Neither advertising nor promotion are allowed to go by themselves.
Activity: 87
Buying tokens at a low price directly after ico could be dicey and that's because you don't know if you're buying the dump. Really ,if you intend to hodl for long, then I feel you should wait a bit before purchasing after ico .
Activity: 112
It seems like a good idea, only if you have done research extensively about the project, their token surely will rise in value so the thing is to chose the one that would bring the bigger amount of profits.
Activity: 490
Hi, everybody. I think Yes, it's a great idea. Since initially the price will be low, but if you leave it for the long term, as a rule, companies give a tangible income. So overall Yes,in my opinion, it is a good strategy.
it seems to me that if the project is very weakly held on the crypto-currency market, only the tender price will fall after his company, But in some very promising projects, strong positions and prices are strong and fall. As an example, bring PUNDIX and Glitzkoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

this is a very good idea. After token listing wait for 2-4 weeks when price will go down more and after buy tokens.
This strategy really works, but not for all coins.
Activity: 406
Hi, everybody. I think Yes, it's a great idea. Since initially the price will be low, but if you leave it for the long term, as a rule, companies give a tangible income. So overall Yes,in my opinion, it is a good strategy.
Activity: 462
Hello

Yes that is a good idea also very risky too. Many of the ICO  are scam and some coins not listed in markets. So beware of choose the coins. This is highly important. If you dont want these kind of risky task.. Better invest in top altcoin with the lowest price.
Activity: 420
Yes, this is a great strategy. Since the percentage of 95 projects after iso lose in the value of their tokens. And these tokens can be bought at times cheaper 10 times than at the stage of iSo
Activity: 1232
as practice shows during the sale of coins, the price is very expensive! but after the projects go to the exchange - the price of the coin immediately falls many times! Of course, it's best to buy such coins after they have just entered the stock exchange!

This does not happen always all the time, there have been some cases with good or fair ICOs that it went up. Even the not very good ones went up. The reason was just because the market was bullish and highly bullish. So it totally depends on the time factor and market factors. But ICOs which has huge future scope, I buy them gradually.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Buying after ico regardless of the project is always less risky for me, depending on the project buying at low price is very good investment if it is undervalued.
Activity: 142
If you believe that this project has big potential, then of course. But the main problem is that the best projects sometimes can grow in price very fast. Like Quarkchain for example.
Activity: 140
Well if well researched before buying into the project, it is still highly profitable and investing in icos.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Some people make their earnings from that aspect, immediately the coin is listed the price will be much lover than ICO price before regaining he's status, Thus, it's a good idea to buy after ICO.
Always target the lowest price yet this is already the common thing that do happen on most tokens as of now when it do hits up on exchangers where it do normally drops its price lower into its ico or pre-sale value and just wait up for the possible bottom but the question is that how you would determine such price? How you would choose up a coin that can possibly regain its upward momentum later? These are the common things that would really put us on doubt.
Activity: 10
Hello

I think so, yes. There are some good ICO's out there that is currently under 70% of initial price at which we can accumulate right now, and wait till it gets to the right price and pump all the way to the highs!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Nowadays a lot of ico projects price down the after ico. If you want to investment the project, you can split your money and use ico and after ico investment
Activity: 261
Hello

Buying tokens at a low price after ico is the right choice for profit. But before you buy first you have to do research to make sure that the store is indeed worth to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: