Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO? - page 21. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 101
What does the bounty have to do with it? I don't understand. This is only 1-3% of the total volume.
In fact, I don't understand who are these people that are selling tokens below the price of ICO. I can not understand why they sell. Probably these are some traders who pour out a huge amount of money from one project to another. I'm a small investor. And just like you sometimes expect a price drop to buy cheaper than the main sale.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
yes buy when ico coin is new in the listing in the market is a good strategy, because their average coins will rise after a period of approximately 1-2 months depending on the good value of the coin
Activity: 462
DEFINITELY DUDE. The people who are from the bounty immediately dump the coin until it has no price and the people who bought the coins will not do anything except holding. So, it is a great opportunity to join in.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Sometime it's a good move but sometime it's not. You should know that not all ICO projects are good so if you buy a token from a really bad ICO project so I think you'll know the result. But at the moment tokens from ICO projects often have low price than ICO price although they're good token from good projects so you can do it if you want but you should be careful Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it a good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
most of the tokens after the ICO and fall but there are bright and coins that grow immediately up, bounty hunters are given only 2 % of the tokens and even if they sell them the moment this 2 % do not always play a role on the price of the coin, there are many factors, my opinion is that sometimes developers benefit when their.
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

It depends on the project. Do some research on those projects to determine if they have a good concept, a good development team, good advertising, etc.  If it meets all the characteristics of a project that has potential to be successful, then it may be a good idea to invest in it. Otherwise, I would not take a chance on a bad ICO even if it’s really inexpensive.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I have seen some tokens in which after the token distributions token price increase a lot. But most of the case token price decrease. And it is the best period to judge a token. If the token is monitored closely for a period it can be predicted about its future price. During the period it is good to invest in quality tokens.
Activity: 308
It depends on the project but the best thing to buy when project has ICO, not after. But ya, usually price is getting lower after ICO because of a lot of reasons.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
Now is a very strange time. A very unstable market. The price of tokens after entering the exchange falls not because of the bounty, but because of the bear market. Good projects are just in the ass.
In July, I don't even have a plan for ICО. I don't know where I would like to invest money & don't like this trend. Although before I very actively invested. Now I just take a pause.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
If you can buy ICO tokens at a lower price, Why not? but I think tokens from potential projects that have solid community will not fall or be cheaper than ICO prices because the token holder believes in the potential of the project.
and not necessarily tokens in the market that are cheaper than ICO prices can recover the price. So you still need to research before buying ICO tokens in the market
Even a project with s solid community supporters can still fall to a price lower than its ICO especiall6 in situations like this.
My suggestion, better place a buy order at a lower price than its ICO for a high-potential market rigt after it is listed in the exchange.
Activity: 244
Perhaps this is a good strategy, but there is a large percentage of the fact that after the completion of ico the tokens grow very quickly and you do not have time to buy them for cheap.
Activity: 420
And who sells the tokens immediately after the ICO? Only beginners are bounty hunters.

It is better to buy tokens for pre-sales and only for projects that have good partners and will definitely go to the Crypto Exchange
Activity: 364
Hello
If you can buy ICO tokens at a lower price, Why not? but I think tokens from potential projects that have solid community will not fall or be cheaper than ICO prices because the token holder believes in the potential of the project.
and not necessarily tokens in the market that are cheaper than ICO prices can recover the price. So you still need to research before buying ICO tokens in the market
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
It is better not to rush when a coin is newly released to the market because price must fluctuate and hit the down stairs, then will be the best time to buy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
If you intend to invest in a new token I mean when ICO is done, why do not you buy directly when ICO is in progress. The many bonuses that will be offered when the ICO takes place will certainly make your money a lot when the ICO is done. So when ICO is done and the token is already in the list on some exchange, in that time you will only focus on selling, I am sure it is a great way to get big profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Experts can told batter about this but as my opninon about buy token now a days in low price i suggest if you want to invest you must be have research about the project and all their medium and after that have to take decision that how much you want to invest keep in mind one thing that it's always a risky so don't panic.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Hello

you have to do some research work before investing in any ICO
you will gain some experience every ICO you invest.
sometimes you will loss big , sometimes win big.
Best way to trading is Invest in small parts Like if you have 1 Ether then invest in 10 different ICO which are hot . Sure you will get good returns from 5 ICO atleast

Do not go for predictors what they say , do your own research by reading total token supply , popularity , and many other factors need to watch
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
I think it's really hard cause if these tokens have good project behind so nobody will try to sell it to you with low price as you want. But sometime when ICO ended but token is still not listed on any exchange so you can take a look at few decentralize exchange like ETD or Forkdelta to find if anyone wanna sell these tokens immediately or not Smiley
Activity: 490
it might be an alternative if we find a token listing on the market exchange and the price under ICO, and sometimes I do that, but some ICO coins sometimes no longer reach the price of ICO when listing in the market exchange.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Completely, it's a good idea! I have a mind that this days are the most suitable for making investments, am I wrong?

I've heard one worthy ICO Bank4you is releasing its working product at the end of July - the same time when market could grow. As far as I know the price for BEEFY tokens is lower than at ICO thanks for bountists. So anyone could buy tokens for cheap and sell at good price. This applies not only to Bank4YOU but also to other good ICOs. So hurry up!

Hmm the idea seems quite interesting. I'd like to test this strategy using small dep. Where I can buy for example this Bank4you tokens?
I couldn't say exactly, I just know they are listed on few exchanges... find telegram group, they always respond politely
Pages:
Jump to: