Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO? - page 12. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

This is good idea but it still depends on what ICO you are talking about because right now most of ICO fail not only because of the Bounty Hunters who dump the coin. You should review that ICO first if they can make a comeback after the lose since so many ICOs arent lucky enough to make a price pump. So reviewing the ICO still the best thing to do first like the MVP product the team member and white paper etc.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Investing in ICOS at this point in time is not the best decision anyone can take. Most of these ICOs nowadays turn out to be scam. Personally I have stopped investing in ICOs no matter the hype about it. What I do now is to wait for the token on exchanges, I know for certain the price will likely dump after listing, which is usually the best time to buy. You even pay below ICO price.
Activity: 456
You really need to grab them before the major announcement. They always pump as soon as the news hits and almost always tank afterward. If you are genuinely interested in the project right after it dips after the listing would be a good time to jump in.
Activity: 149
Absolutely, this is the time when most are dumping their free coins making the price go lower. Do this if you believe in the project 100% and that it has clear road map and a great team. You could get as much tokens this way and its definitely a win for you in the long run.
Activity: 112
For this currently market (although its bullish) is a good strategy. You can check almost every token that listed directly after ICO in the exchange cannot maintain their ICO (even private sale) price. It will dump the price -50% until -90% for an average. Even though this strategy will killed any other ICO with few people will invest in their ICO event. We need to look for solution fot this.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

it depends on the ICO, if it doesn't have an actual product then I distant myself from that particular ICO.
Most of the failed start-up doesn't have a product to market. That's why they fail to drive adoption and demand.

They have nothing to offer other than a token with full of speculation.
When you choose coin, either ICO or after ICO - better choose those who have an actual product in order to be safe and sound.
Activity: 308
It is up to you where you will buy the tokens. It will depend on your decision where you will buy the tokens. Because all the answers here in your thread is just an opinion of someone who answer. IT is your decision if you want to follow or not but it will still depend on you. Some are buying it in the exchanges, some directly after the ICO there are different strategies on how to buy coin. In the first place you have to study the crypto industry on how to invest in the crypto coins. In choosing the coin you will invest you should look first the coin that has potential to bloom in the market so that when you invest you will earn big profit.
Activity: 112
Why not buy during the ICO. Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Not a good strategy until September. Bitcoin will have important news in September. Everyone is waiting for it to grow sharply, many people are already selling coins and buying bitcoins. The further away, the prices may still fall. That was last year. Lips sealed
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I am changing my strategy every couple of months. Do you remember ico last summer? No kyc, no whitelists. You had just to send Eth without any barriers. Last winter everything was changed. Whitelist, kyc for every project on ICO market. Last spring - whitelist, kyc and quizes with point. What to wait next? Conclusion - on this bear market better to get coins from the exchange, no kyc, no quize and price discount is nice
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
You will not see the lowest price on such a bear market directly after ICO, I think the better way wait some time, after hype will calm down
Yes usually the price of tokens get lower after a month or month and half from the date of launching so it's better to buy tokens after the hype is over and after the bounty hunters would have dumped the tokens.
Activity: 1008
I think this is a big risk to buy coins after the ICO. I also had this thought. But then I realized that I could lose more than earn.
Activity: 97
Only if you are 100% sure that the token will go up when the short period of crisis after the ICO is over. Then this is the right strategy, only here... How can you be sure the price will go up?
Activity: 280
If it happens to fall directly after the ICO and token distribution or after exchange listing and to a 1000%, then you might considering buying some though you have to have patience in this matter because it might take a while for the tokens of a project to get back to ICO price.
Activity: 336
There is new trade start in this marketplace is that buying tokens. You know this marketplace is becoming more interesting day by day. People are creating new ideas to help people and gain some money. But many people don’t know about this marketplace and they have no idea what are they doing and why they are doing this.
If anyone wants to buy tokens at a lower price its a very profitable idea for them if they find some tokes in their desires rates.
Though we see in the past ICO release tokens and many people buy that tokes and they just trapped in scams but all the tokens were not scams. I think most of the people who trapped in scams they were not a very good knowledge about this crypto marketplace otherwise this will not happen to them. If you know what are you doing and where are you investing your money then you are welcome.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
Obviously yes this strategy pretty good but it's complicated for newbies. If you want to follow this strategy you should do a lot of researches about ICO because 90% of new token's price directly fall and won't up.
Activity: 462
You will not see the lowest price on such a bear market directly after ICO, I think the better way wait some time, after hype will calm down
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
As a trader, I think it is a very good idea for you to buy token at low prices directly after icos and sell when the price is high but as an investor, I think it will be good if you can buy when the ico is still on because even if the price falls when it get listed, you can continue to hold because, the price will rise again.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
Hello

Yes. It is almost always better to do, than to invest in ICO. It also depends on when the project of that ICO is going to be finished. It is mostly few months, or somethimes even year afther the ICO.
Activity: 77
But it's still very risky. Since the percentage of scams is great . It is better to invest in what you are confident in. Find cheaper altcoins .
Pages:
Jump to: