Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO? - page 13. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
I think there are a lot of strategies to buy tokens after the ICOs end, but this is too risky. After being listed on exchanges if the price of the token is lower than the regular ICO price they will be an ICO failure and the price will never rise. Therefore, the potential tokens usually have a higher rate than the ICO price after being listed on the exchange.
Activity: 504
as a short term trader it is also a good strategy to buy tokens at low price after token distribution like bounty distribution but you must see to it that it is already listed on some notable dex exchange and also you must watch carefully the ICO if it has a good potentials to invest.
The fact is that, in the first place, further results depend only on the quality and relevance of the project itself. There are cases when on the contrary, after the completion of the company's ico the prices rise. As an example, you can bring such a project as PundiX, which almost after the completion of the company's ico has risen by 30%.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
it is true, many things like that happen, the ICO strategy that is allocated from the sale of tokens is often a lot of missing, a lot of gifts from the titip air or ICO without any reward reward, because bounty prize is the main factor of ICO coin, we have to quickly do transaction or sale of coins or tokens obtained.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
as a short term trader it is also a good strategy to buy tokens at low price after token distribution like bounty distribution but you must see to it that it is already listed on some notable dex exchange and also you must watch carefully the ICO if it has a good potentials to invest.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
It is a good idea as a trader, but i think its different if you are an investor in a project and support its success. Traders are only concerned with the benefits themselves, buy on low price and sell with high price. Many factors are causing the price of tokens dump after entering the market and bounty hunter only has a small part of total tokens.

CJ7
Activity: 52
That's right, it's going to be very rewarding to know when a lot of sales are going to drop the price. but we have to be precise and fast because many are also targeting it, the token will quickly run out. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
This is a very useful strategy, if you are sure that the project will then be successful and the prices will rise again!
Activity: 125
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
In general, this is a good strategy at the moment to buy after the ICO at a lot cheaper. But you can not know where these coins will fall. For example, the price of the ICO was $ 10, after the release on the exchange began to cost $ 5 and you bought, and after a week the price is already $ 1. It is necessary to study the project before buying and roughly know how much coins can fall in price, so  then do not wait for months to break into a breakeven.
Activity: 294
I would advise against this, only 44% of ICOs survive after the token sale. After the initial price drop, the price could fall even further so buying would be a bad idea. Instead buy in one or two weeks before the project launches in the roadmap as the price will likely increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
This strategy only work for ICO with small allocation on bounty and airdrop or ICO without bounty and airdrop reward, because bounty and airdrop reward is a main factor ICO coins/tokens dumping at initial sale at exchanger
Activity: 78
Sometimes well sometimes not. It may not always be profitable, and profitable .
Activity: 140
It is a good idea. But I think it will not happen always. Recently it is happening due to the current market conditions. Anyway, it is a good idea.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think now it's one of the best strategies. Mostly ICO's are 'red' after listing on exchanges. But really good ICOs are growing up after listing so are you sure that you want to buy theit tokens if they are falling?
Activity: 252
that's a good idea, but keep in mind that before buying it we should analyze the coin in the market, if the coin has a good prospect then it will be profitable for us. usually a coin from an ico would be advantageous if we hold it for a long time until the price is rise again
Activity: 602
I've analysed bunch of projects and it seems to me that it is more profitable to to buy after ICO end.
Even hype projects simpy lose in value after listing and if you are willing to invest on ico stage, better wait for listing
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
it is very reasonable to buy tokens after there are getting dump at the exchange by the bounty hunters.  If you have been following this market for long you will agree with me that the best time to invest into a projects is when bounty hunters are selling.  Most times you can get half of the icos price during exchange.
Activity: 378
If the project is promising, then you can buy coins and wait for the price to rise. The main thing is to analyze everything correctly.
Activity: 130
Many atimes, after the distribution of these tokens to bounty hunters after ICO, they are usually dumped by the bounty hunters, and the dump usually leads to a reduction in the price of the coin and it might be considered a good time to invest in it, even though it still has it risks.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I think that this strategy is clearly better than buying tokens during the ICO, as the tokens that you buy on the exchange are already traded and in the long-term conduct you will make a profit (of course depends on the project). When buying tokens on ICO, you may stumble upon a Scam and the tokens will not even come out on the exchange.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
Hello
Definitely yes.
Most of the token were dumped after the ICO by bountyhunter.
If you want to invest in this coins it could be the best strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: