Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO? - page 2. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 100
This is a very bad strategy. If you buy tokens after ICO, then where are the guarantees that they will increase in price, and not just be depreciated. Now there are single cases if after ICO the price of tokens goes up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
After buying a token ICO by buying at low prices. We suggest that you look at market conditions if the market in conditions of rising you can sell it. But a good strategy is still holding the coin because coins will surely experience a price increase. Some of the coins of the ICO does exist. But you should be able to make good decisions before you buy coins ICO.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Can't agree with you, I believe that only poor and medium projects lose value after the ICO, so there is such a strategy that the projects are in no hurry to go to the exchange, thereby maintaining its value. And when they come out likely starts the growth of the coin. A very delicate question, in different situations it is necessary to act in different ways, sometimes to buy the coins at ICO and some to buy on the exchange, but provided that the project is really promising.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

Such an option can be a very profitable and successful strategy. But only on the condition of careful selection of suitable investment projects in order to avoid fraud and deception. In any case, you need to rely on reliable coins with good potential, then your strategy will bring income.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
The idea of buying tokens at the end of ICO is good, but you need to figure it out before buying a coin that is at a low price. You need to look carefully at the roadmap. You need to compare the actual stage of the project and the roadmap for the current period - this will tell you that the project is really operational. You can buy a coin at a very low and then the coin may disappear altogether.
Activity: 308
After the ICO, you can usually buy several times cheaper, there were such cases that the price fell ten times, but who needs such a project when the price fell 10 times immediately after the start of trading? I believe that such projects can be considered scams

Yes, I agree with you. We need more time to observe the development of the project. If it's really good, we can buy their tokens although the price at that time will more expensive.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I think that in the current market this is the best strategy. Since at the very Ico it became unprofitable to buy. It is better to wait for the first exchange and buy cheaper coins.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
Probably, because most bounty hunters immediately sell their tokens when it got a price on the market, and lots of investors got disappointed, so i think it is a good idea to buy tokens when the price is low after the dumpers sells their coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
ICOs offer good means of purchasing coins at cheap prices. Remember, every crypto investor wish for one thing, that's profit, hence will always look for avenues to buy at cheap and sell at high. If a coin drops after ICO, it makes it another perfect opportunity to buy more especially if the coin has the capabilities of rising. Anyway, not all coins drop in price after ICOs so it is always good to grab the ICO bonus sales.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
It seems like it. Some bounty hunters and airdrop recipients will dump their tokens right away and you have an opportunity to scoop them up for cheap. Some projects set the initial token price way too high, and in the bear market it seems like most will sink below ICO price.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Why not? Ico market losing charm due to without any lockup for a seed round. that's why we are seeing dumping. even presale investors taking profit in 0.2x so its better to buy after post ico if you like the project, otherwise stay away.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
As for now and the current state of the market, it is the best approach to investing in ICO projects because almost all of them usually get dump at first listing and if it's a very solid project, it will surely comes up later. I have been using the approach for more than two months now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
After the ICO, you can usually buy several times cheaper, there were such cases that the price fell ten times, but who needs such a project when the price fell 10 times immediately after the start of trading? I believe that such projects can be considered scams

If a coin is priced low it does not mean that the coin is a scam. Purchase a small amount then move to another coin.
Activity: 434
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
This strategy can only be good for promising ICO projects. Those projects that will develop, improve their work product, and tokens, therefore, will grow in value. Last year, a study was conducted that showed that tokens for promising projects restore their previous ICO price in about six to eight months. Therefore, sometimes it makes sense to buy new tokens after ICO on the stock exchange, when their price is already falling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Hello

It is also a good strategy if you buy coins after ICO , because most of the bounty hunter were going to dump all their reward tokens and that's the reason of crashing the price of that particular coin , sometimes it is cheaper than ICO selling .
Activity: 645
Hello

I am not a supporter of such a strategy. As the price can change not the best way and you will incur even more losses. I prefer to wait. Wait when I understand that the project will budge.
Activity: 280
Hello
This is the best solution, even if you do not take into account the fall in prices, you can always see how the team will behave after the fees, how quickly the listing will be, how the tasks will be performed. So you do not stumble on scam.
Activity: 218
Depending on how you approach it. Suggest to find a team in order to monitor multiple projects simultaneously. You're going to need this.
Activity: 1022
at moments like this I would prefer to buy coins when the ICO ends. the majority of some investors feel the loss when buying coins at the ICO price, it makes investors regret, even they have to hold for a long time until the price of the coin has reached more than the ICO price.
Pages:
Jump to: