Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO? - page 6. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

This can be a good strategy if that potentially good ICO did not gain much awareness before the release of their coins or it is a bear market than many bounty hunter just dump whatever coins they have, if not the coins might start to moon immediately after the release or drop of price is equal to the drop in demand so buying it is not a feasible plan.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
Lately, this is the case, but new projects are thinking in a new way and now they are delaying the issuance of tokens, that is, expecting a better market to start growing!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Yes,this is a standard situation when the ICO loses its value in most cases. But it happens that after a while the price rises.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
I have never tried this kind of scheme but I think that it can be dangerous and you can lose all your money, so be careful and do not spend all your money.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
I think it's VERY risky but I think it's profitable idea. But it's strategy "lose all or win big". Because 95% of ICOs will disappear but some of them will gain huge %.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
I think that this is a really good idea, because investing in ICO is now very dangerous and in the end it turns out that it is also not profitable, and buying tokens on the exchange of the project that you think is promising, will be quite profitable.
Activity: 322
Really effective and promising strategy for successful work, if you choose the right project, the coin will gradually go up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I also think that buying a coin at a low price becomes an attractive condition, you do not need to miss this opportunity if you believe in the prospects of a particular project.
Activity: 427
Yes, it is also a good strategy to buy at low price after the ico but I think it is more better and profitable to always buy a token at the beginning of an icos because the price will be very low and when it get listed, you cam make profit.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
Buying tokens is not the good strategy at all because theit value is unpredictable and it is better to invest in cryptocurrencies that are more reliable.

You should always look at the market price and statistics of the token you are interested to invest in order to determine if you will be earning profit or not.
Activity: 129
Buying tokens is not the good strategy at all because theit value is unpredictable and it is better to invest in cryptocurrencies that are more reliable.
Activity: 322
If you like a specific token, believe in its potential and development in the future, then buying it at a cheap price after the end of the ICO will really be the right decision.
Activity: 378
Yes, I also consider this strategy to be correct and profitable for work. Just need to bet on working with good coins, which have an excellent potential for development and price hikes.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
This is very true. After token onto the floor, a lot of sellers make token plummeted; this is a good opportunity to buy cheap token. When prices rise, profits will be huge
Activity: 392
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
If its me, I prefer to buy after the ICO. I'll wait for the bounty distribution and wait for them to dump it. There will be a time that the price will drop and sometimes the price was too low because of bounty hunters selling their coin. Also, it removes the possibility of being scammed or having a failed ICO. Although being listed is not a guarantee that the ICO was already successful, at least you will have a coin to sell.

Activity: 490
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

It's a good strategy also since we need to buy in low price and it can help the price to bounce back if this will be sold out, sometimes it is cheaper than ICO pre sale , but if you really want to invest to this project, then it is better to buy during ICO sale because tokens from bounty reward is only a small amount allocation and some bounty hunters are also going to hold their tokens .
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
This is a great strategy because the price is significantly reduced due to the sale of coins by bounty hunters. And it's a great opportunity to buy at a low price. There are cases when the price is higher after the ICO, but this is very rare

Even investing in ICO is worth looking at the project. Low prices are tempting, but if the team does not get involved very much in the development of the project, buying cheap may in the end not give a good profit. In the case of good projects, such a strategy is certainly profitable.
Activity: 266
This is a great strategy because the price is significantly reduced due to the sale of coins by bounty hunters. And it's a great opportunity to buy at a low price. There are cases when the price is higher after the ICO, but this is very rare
Activity: 99
it is good and you can consider kittoken too. Kittoken is a digital currency formally enrolled to the Malaysian government, to be exchanged a SEC-agreeable clearing exchange. This gives an authenticity that the vast majority of the other crypto cash does not have. It will likewise rely upon new controls made by the SEC or MAS.
Activity: 87
Teams are a long way from becoming dead and deceitful since most of these developments performed with a rising levels for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: