Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO? - page 9. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
that's a good idea if the project is promising, you can increase your profit several times.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
It is really a practical way but be awared that not all newly listed tokens would be a profitable investment since not all tokens are having price increase for a long run. if a coin is promising, doing such thing is a wise idea but if it is not, money will just be wasted so it is advisable to make further observations.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 295
Of course that is the best thing we can do because tokens will definitely reach ICO prices sometime in the future, indeed at the beginning of the listing in the ICO market this year, many experienced price declines due to several factors that affected the price decline. , but if we analyze the project, of course, we will dare to buy it when the token is below the ICO price when entering the market.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
I think you should wait longer and try to find a point where you think the token is close to bottoming. Another strategy is accumulating slowly after the ICO. Keep in mind that this strategies won't work if the token has no utility or there are no updates with the project.
Activity: 150
Yes, this is a good strategy and can bring good profit if the project is successful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It's not really cheating, it's most likely due to the fact that the project did not collect SoftCap and so not have distributed the reward.
Activity: 132
If the project is frankly weak and tokens have fallen in price by 10-20 times, then I think that such a project is not worthy of investment. But if now the project loses 2 times its value, then I think that your strategy is very cool!)
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
I think that the projects who completed by ICO are not interested in the fate of their tokens, a simple example - you say that the bounty hunters can dumping price, but why not pay for their work in the assembled on ICO Ethereum, in which case only the investors who are interested in the growth of the token price will be keep their tokens.
Activity: 90
Given that an investor jumped into entrust in present equities, it would be prescribed to hedge against dislikeable situations drops using a varied picking.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
I think it's not a good idea to buy such tokens because a lot of projects after such a fall and do not rise up and remain at that price to fall, so you can miss and lose money
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Hello

depends upon the project, there should be a reason why these projects loose price after listing, was there a big bonus given to private investors, was the bounty pool very big? are there token metrics really bad, etc.
If the project is fundamentally strong and you are getting a cheap buy after listing its a good move.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello

Yes, this is a very good strategy. I follow those projects that I like and after completing the ICO I buy tokens at a lower price than during the crowdsale.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
not an awesome method until September. Bitcoin may have critical news in September. all people is watching for it to grow sharply, many human beings are already promoting cash and buying bitcoins. The further away, the fees may nevertheless fall. That become remaining yr.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
In General, this is a pretty cool idea and I think in the medium term you will be able to make good money on it. There's just one question. Will you apply this strategy to all tokens or will there be some kind of sampling?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
Yes, I prefer buying once token get listed rather then after ICO, because price changes significantly and it lower riks of freezing money.
 During ICO there is a huge  risk to be unlisted or to be listed on shitty exchange
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This will depend on the team behind ICO of the token. If the team has the experience my father learned either then it certainly could make a token developing. This will be an advantage because when buying by bargain prices and then hold in some time will give you results that are quite high when prices rise. But if that just getting down to an excess of patience it needs to be able to decide to sell or wait.
Activity: 294
This is a very good idea, because all the tokens immediately lose their price after they enter the exchange!
Activity: 420
After ICO sometime tokens are at low prices so to buy these tokens is a excellent idea.but see the project carefully and study the whole project then you can choose token and buy them.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
Hello

Soundly speaking kasterin, from my humble personal experience, it would be wiser to wait a little more while after the ICO finishes before you start buying.

You see the dump will usually make the price go downhill, and that would be the perfect chance to go on a buying spree.  Then hodl them and wait for the market to start pumping again before selling your coins out.
But we cant really avoid the fact that there are people who do really willing to risk out money on buying while on ICO phase yet they do know the profiting opportunity but if we do go on smarter side its much worth to wait up for the dump because this would definitely happen when a certain coin hits up on exchange but not would be an easy choice because not all coins do dump will potentially rise up again so we should be smart on selecting too.
Activity: 98
Yes its good if the project has really potential in other words a legit project not a scam one. I bought some coins that below ico after launch.
Pages:
Jump to: