Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO? - page 10. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 40
It might be a good strategy now (in a bear market), but when bull comes you probably won't be able to buy them cheap unless a whale dumps it to buy cheaper Smiley

But yes, right now I don't participate in icos now, might buy coins which are lower than ico price. (Talking about good projects with good future. and good metrics)
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
I think that this is a good strategy. But it is not suitable for all Sh*tcoins. We must carefully choose undervalued projects and buy them at low prices.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Speaking of proper websites for many of us scouting during logic investments are cryptocompare and renewed related technical webs.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

Yes, with enough time on research and study before making plans on deciding to invest or buying tokens after an ICO. The nature of investments in the crypto industry somehow varies from time to time depending on the integrity and success of the project.
There's always a risk and that's normal.
Activity: 672
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

Yes of course because every trader want to buy coins very cheap and sell them high. Its a good deal to buy coins that really drop below its ICO price, once the price go up a little bit then the buyer will get profit on it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Hello

Soundly speaking kasterin, from my humble personal experience, it would be wiser to wait a little more while after the ICO finishes before you start buying.

You see the dump will usually make the price go downhill, and that would be the perfect chance to go on a buying spree.  Then hodl them and wait for the market to start pumping again before selling your coins out.
Activity: 726
I think it's a good idea, but if you buy on the exchange after ico is finished, you won't get any benefits like the other ico participants get.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
it's a good strategy when buying at a low price and can sell at the highest position after ico, maybe we can make sure in advance which ico is good and potentially so before buying we can get a good and profitable purchase.
Activity: 406
Hello

I usually also use these methods.
im always wait a few days after the listing first Exchange, than u can buyback that coins  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Yes, it is a good strategy, but it is temporary and is applicable only now. Now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is generally negative, but after the correction is over, price for new tokens will begin to rise and then will not be possible to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO.
Agree, right now the situation in the market is not good, so idea of buying tokens in ICO is very bad. Maybe sometime it will be another situation, and right after ICO price will rise.
Activity: 266
Yes, it is a good idea but you can earn even more  buying  a coin after it entering the exchange
Activity: 91
It is better a times , those that received it free will sell below ICO price most times
Activity: 742
Hello! A good idea is to buy a coin after entering the exchange. Now this is so. Usually the price drops 2 times. You can buy 2 times more tokens.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
The idea is definitely genius, but there are some points you should keep in mind before buy the coin which is in dip. Look at the project review at the sci stage and take a look at the roadmap. Compare the actual project's stage and roadmap on the current period. It will give a hint that project is actual alive. Another point is potential of the dip and growth. How much it can dip more. For example for the reason of the presale or so. This advise will help you to find the deepest point for the token price.
Activity: 364
Token is very important thing now a days people love to buy and sell tokes these days. You see there are many tokens are out there in the market. Some prices are very high and some prices are very low. The good tokens are always in a fixed rate but sometimes it's going down so when anyone finds the tokens at a lower price they should buy this. But also remember one thing not all the tokes are good to buy. Before purchasing any tokes try to know some more about your token otherwise it 'll be a big loss.
Activity: 210
If you like the token, buying it at a lower price is a good decision. Grin
Most of the time I'm more inclined to buy these undervalued tokens on the exchange, so their future gains may be exaggerated.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Yes, it is a good strategy, but it is temporary and is applicable only now. Now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is generally negative, but after the correction is over, price for new tokens will begin to rise and then will not be possible to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Invest after ICO, the price in ICO is still not the real value it will go down as it enters the market so you need to be active and be ready to decide.
Activity: 42
You can do it, however you need to pick a token that has great prospects later on so you can spare it to get benefit, you ought to have the capacity to examine it to stay away from misfortunes. so I suspected that you will pick up the benefit from this technique.
copper member
Activity: 280
Yes, i agree with your mentioned reasons but not all the coins are dumped by bounty hunters. according to my opinion buying an ico token after the token distribution is risk free time to buy because at that time all the bounty hunters sell their coins and drop the price and you have to buy coins at low prices and sell them at high prices.
Pages:
Jump to: