Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO? - page 8. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
It can be a good strategy only in the case if that particular token have a future and promise that it will grow, because if the price after ICO is greatly dumped it is a high chance that it will never recover.
Activity: 252
Buying with lower price is quite logice decision which has a good chance to be profitable in the future. Do not forget about analyzing before the selling.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I don't know it's quite interesting but sometimes if the ICO is still in progressing and you buy token from them there's a lot bonuses so i think it's better to buy it and just wait for exchanger
Activity: 406
Ofcourse, definetly now when market is in this state, alot of ICO token price drops as soon as it hits exchanges, so it is smart to pick up some tokens for price lower then ICO, atleast then you got some safety that it should return atleast to it's ICO price if nothing.. Also be sure to choose real projects when investing because lately there are alot of them promising alot and at the end it just turns out to be total shot in the dark.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

I would tell you that when ICO is ended it is sometimes difficult to find that coins are growing. They don't grow rapidly. I don't think that buying tokens after ICO is a common rule for everybody. It is possible to lose your money. But it is better then buy at ICO price.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
I do agree that there are times whereas buying after the ICO period becomes profitable because the market value is expected to rise which would generate profit for the investors. But the problem at this moment is the market itself. The market is in red marks right now which stops the increase of the prices of the tokens to also stop. So maybe, it does depend in the situation.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Hello
Not all the time, it would be a good idea because not all cryptos especially those that are only listed recently because there's no assurance on its development yet. Therefore, investing has also no assurance of earning profit. If a coin is really that promising, it would be a good idea but if it is not, avoid doing so.
Activity: 406
Some of the hunters and some of the investors who bought tokens with high bonus dumping their tokens on the market from different reasons. It is a good idea to follow up on when the token enters the market.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I think it is a good strategy to buy tokens after ico especially during this bear market where the value of all tokens are dumping. It is better to wait for a token to get listed before you buy because there is high possibility that the value will drop. This is not because it fail to perform but due to the market conditions.
Activity: 251
Well, it used to be good strategy when there weren't so many scams all over the place. Now with the incessant birth of shitty coins, it might be considered risky to venture into investing in a project during its ICO sale. There is a high chance that the project might fail and you lose your money. This is sad because not all of them are like that, but one can never be too careful.
Activity: 166
Every coin has two sides. If you buy the token before ICO its price might be higher. But If you buy before ICO their prices are low and you can make huge profit. But 95% of the ICO are scams and not gonna give you profit.
Depends massively on the ICO, but ICOs can offer bigger returns. If you pick the wrong ones you can lose a lot.

Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Buying tokens after the ICO will only bring profit if they manage to buy them below the ICO price and the market will soon unfold in a plus.
Activity: 72
Yeah i think so. Since this is the time bounty hunters dumps their coins making the price very low. It is an opportunity for us to buy their coins for a very cheap price.
Activity: 336
Indeed this is a good idea to buy tokens at low price. you can hold them and sell them when the price will high again. In this way you will get more profit.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
I don't dare say that this strategy is a good strategy but I do it very often with potential projects.
buying when the ICO is a risky action.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
I think it is really effective if we do that kind of strategy but be careful on buying new listed ICO tokens because there are times that bounty hunters and airdrop participants will immediately dump their tokens they received as a rewards for joining. I prefer to wait for the bounty hunters to sell all their tokens before buying so that the price where you going to buy is much cheaper than the price on initial listing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
After identifying a project or an ico you wish to invest into, one needs to wait for the project to sell out and buy on the exchange as this an investor usually gets a better bargain with this strategy
Activity: 434
Sometimes shit coins won't recover and this kind of strategy isn't that profitable. But i would better buy coin after listin on exchange rather than on ICO for higher price.
Just all of current ICOs fall below ICO price.
Activity: 154
probably just join their ICO and buy their tokens right away.
Because of that, when you go to the floor you can optimize your product.
If not the bounty they will affect the price when the project is on the floor.
Activity: 210
Yes, it would be better if you buy in the ICO, because in the ICO the tokens is a lot more cheaper than the original price, and if possible when it is listing in the exchanges this price will be double up.
Pages:
Jump to: