Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO? - page 22. (Read 2278 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Some projects that have strong demand will get listed at a higher price than the ICO, but the benefit of waiting until it hits the exchanges is that you know it is not a scam project where the team runs off with the ICO funds.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Hello
You know that most of ICOs loose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?

Well good news is that the coin is listed over the exchanger! I think that should be your first concern while investing into any ICO. If they are listed it means they re available for you to trade over the exchanger. If you invest into the ICO stage then it becomes corning fact whether they will even get listed or not! So yeah surely you are thinking about it right. You also get the coins at discounted rates and you gain the profits over the time when ICO go develop themselves and move according to their roadmaps.  Cheesy
Thanks
So as I understand from the answers so far, this is not the worst strategy
Recently I followed this strategy, buying after ICOs because most ICOs token get dump.
By the way the reasons behind this low price is not the bounty hunters ! The team usually  want investors to hodl their tokens so they keep price under Presale price(openion )
How successful it was following such strategy?
Hello
You know that most of ICOs loose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
This time this strategy may be reasonable. But you can read whitepaper of many ICOs, they have benefit for early bird investor, shareholder, buyback program, if you just buy on exchange you are a trader, not an investor Cheesy
You are right) but it doesn't matter Who I am when the aim is to benefit greatly)
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
I would say sometimes yeah it is good idea to buy after the ico. as they list their coin a bit high price then it goes under the ico price in couple of days. But if you check 80% coin stay within ico price even when they dip.
Activity: 78
Completely, it's a good idea! I have a mind that this days are the most suitable for making investments, am I wrong?

I've heard one worthy ICO Bank4you is releasing its working product at the end of July - the same time when market could grow. As far as I know the price for BEEFY tokens is lower than at ICO thanks for bountists. So anyone could buy tokens for cheap and sell at good price. This applies not only to Bank4YOU but also to other good ICOs. So hurry up!

Hmm the idea seems quite interesting. I'd like to test this strategy using small dep. Where I can buy for example this Bank4you tokens?
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Recently I followed this strategy, buying after ICOs because most ICOs token get dump.
By the way the reasons behind this low price is not the bounty hunters ! The team usually  want investors to hodl their tokens so they keep price under Presale price(openion )
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello

Well good news is that the coin is listed over the exchanger! I think that should be your first concern while investing into any ICO. If they are listed it means they re available for you to trade over the exchanger. If you invest into the ICO stage then it becomes corning fact whether they will even get listed or not! So yeah surely you are thinking about it right. You also get the coins at discounted rates and you gain the profits over the time when ICO go develop themselves and move according to their roadmaps.  Cheesy
Activity: 43
Hello
Yes that's a good idea, because once the ICO gift-keeper must sell a token with a large amount at a low price, it's our chance to buy the token and hold it for another year to sell.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
Hello
This time this strategy may be reasonable. But you can read whitepaper of many ICOs, they have benefit for early bird investor, shareholder, buyback program, if you just buy on exchange you are a trader, not an investor Cheesy
Activity: 50
It is common situation that ICO lose its price just entering market, but there are scams on the market and again you have to analyse and investigate quality of project... But I've heard about ICOs which price had fallen and then grew up greatly!
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Thats true most of ICOs loose their token price directly after token distribution and it is an opportunity to buy coins at a low price, because most bounty hunters sell directly under the price of ICO.
I think this time is also a great opportunity to buy some coin when all altcoin decreases.
Activity: 61
Completely, it's a good idea! I have a mind that this days are the most suitable for making investments, am I wrong?

I've heard one worthy ICO Bank4you is releasing its working product at the end of July - the same time when market could grow. As far as I know the price for BEEFY tokens is lower than at ICO thanks for bountists. So anyone could buy tokens for cheap and sell at good price. This applies not only to Bank4YOU but also to other good ICOs. So hurry up!
Hello
You know that most of ICOs lose their token price directly after token distribution. Sometimes it happens through bounty hunters, sometimes for other reasons... So the question is as follows: Is it good strategy to buy tokens at low price directly after ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: