Pages:
Author

Topic: is it good to invest in ETH? - page 24. (Read 73716 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 07:34:52 AM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.
If I were in your situation I'll rather to focus my investment in Ethereum for not strangling my mind.For me Ethereum is one of the stable coin in market place.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 07:28:26 AM
Well, for me its good to invest now in ethereum. All the cryptocurrency is in down trends including bitcoin and ethereum. But as soon as all the problems and wrong accusation in cryptocurrency is done all the tokens especially will be stable and be back to normal. So I suggest to hold more ethereum to gain more profit when the time cryptoworld back to normal.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
July 03, 2018, 07:07:42 AM
ETH starts to recover and I'm very happy because most of my money is invested in this coin. It seems to me that ETH is a very strong project.
Activity: 252
July 03, 2018, 06:01:14 AM
ETH is a good coin for long-term investment and that I like its stability in it. Now on the market, she competes on an equal footing with bitcoin
Activity: 340
July 03, 2018, 05:55:24 AM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

I would rather invest also in ethereum rather than other coins. I think ethereum has a big chance to continue growing in the coming future and that also means that the price will continue to grow. Based on my observation of the flow of price of ethereum it is consistent in increasing every year so for long term investment also eth is good choice.
[/quote
I agree with you because ethereum is a very good coin to invest in with profiting potentials especially when you hold for long term. It is better to invest more in altcoin than other altcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 03, 2018, 05:46:08 AM
Although ETH is a very good cryptocurrency, his price is already very expensive, and the price is relatively stable, so ETH's profit margin is not large (it is difficult to achieve x N), but long-term holding ETH can still make a profit!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 04:55:45 AM
with you thinking that ETH is a good coin, that's right!
because I have proven it, many advantages that I get by investing and trading ETH as long as I know crypto.
one of the reasons why from the start I believe and believe in ETH is because of the level of movement that is easy to guess and the user rate is very high.

I also support this decision because Ethereum is showing itself as a strong and stable cryptocurrency even when the market is in not the best condition ever.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 08:58:34 AM

At this time, the price of Ethereum has decreased, and I think this is a good opportunity to buy it. This coin still has potential. Just need to be patient
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 08:53:32 AM
I think Ethereum is the best altcoin after Bitcoin and I see Ethereum's development is very good and more popular year by year, but Ethereum's achievements and price growth are impressive. Ethereum has better technology and provides more usage than any other crypto, and now is the right time to buy ethereum.
Activity: 65
July 02, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
If you invest in Ethereum and are ready to wait and not sell your tokens for 1 year (minimum), then this type of investment is suitable for you. And if you want to get instant profit, then you better pay attention to altcoins.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
July 02, 2018, 06:46:12 AM
take chances for ethereum now i think is good enough, because this point support is strong already.
I like to hold ethereum also because to use wherever it can.
Activity: 71
July 02, 2018, 05:09:02 AM
Yes, Ethereum good coin for investment, its top 2 coin from coinmarketcap. Has a good team and big community and what important working platform for ICO and DAPP. Price also far enough from ATH
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 05:02:21 AM
The decision to invest in the athereum market is a good decision for you today on ethereum development at high speed. The sudden growth of Ethereum has shown that the volatility of digital currency is formidable hight  level
Activity: 156
July 02, 2018, 03:29:08 AM
As at now it is good to invest in both ETH and BTC cause both coin fell in price, so it is good to invest in ETH now because of it fall in price
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
July 02, 2018, 03:16:53 AM
There are two coins in this market you should trust, ethereum and bitcoin. I think whatever you want to buy, you should have bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 02:53:05 AM

For me it is safe to invest with ethereum.  Ethereum is one of the best coin for me.  If you already have an eth then hold it until the price rise again and invest for more because we can avail it now at the very low price.

Agree! ETH price is safest one to invest but see the price drop in this year from 1330$ to 420$, in long-term the price of ETH will increase but how long it will take nobody don't know. But in long term, the price of ETH will increase to more than 2000$ and it will help to reach ATH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 02:40:46 AM
ETH is quite stable alt so I suppose that it’s worth to be invested. And you should do it as soon as possible because the restoring of market has started.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 12:29:06 AM
I believe it's a very good to invest in ETH because it's the top of all altcoins with a staggering 45,289,375,758$ market cap as of today. Its use case contributes a lot into the cryptoworld where almost ICO is using its blockchain and no wonder why so many alternate coins today that is based on ERC-20 standard tokens as influenced by ETH.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 08:11:53 PM
klo experience that I experienced .. it is very interesting ETH, but I also do not forget to look for another coin coins yes ..
Activity: 392
July 01, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

For me it is safe to invest with ethereum.  Ethereum is one of the best coin for me.  If you already have an eth then hold it until the price rise again and invest for more because we can avail it now at the very low price.
Pages:
Jump to: