Pages:
Author

Topic: is it good to invest in ETH? - page 31. (Read 73716 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 09:23:11 AM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.

To be on the safe side considering BTC and ETH would be great long term investment. But if you really want to get another scheme to get your investment on the run you would consider to make an investment on ICO or Initial Coin offering and wait for its value to appreciate.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 09:11:36 AM
Investing in ETH ill think it was a good way, But for now we don't not sure yet in when the ETH can recover of their price in the market. Because the ETH now are some have a low of prices and it was better to buy some ETH for now and hold it until they recover and running into a high prices of ETH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 09:05:20 AM
What you should watch out for most whenever you want to invest into the dip of a coin, most especially ethereum and considering the fact that it is now low, is the production price. By the time it falls to or below the production price, you then buy. The same principle can be applicable to so many coins as well.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 25, 2018, 09:01:01 AM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

If you searching for longterm investment Ethereum is the right platform. But if you searching for short term investment it is not fit for the short term career. My suggestion is ETH well supporting coin so you can pick this coin you will earn more profit in future because recently many altcoins fluctuating in market. So you should try long-term you are the successful person in future.
with the development potential possessed by Ethereum able to make Ethereum have a very capable future to rely on. so it's pretty good to have Ethereum to be a reliable coin and investment coin that results in far greater profits going forward.
Activity: 406
June 25, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
As far as I'm concerned, ETH and BTC are two coins that you could never go wrong with If you want are looking for the long term profit.

If you want to make money as quickly as possible however, then I would suggest going with a project that has its ICO finished and is going to deliver the promised product soon (in few weeks or months).

But it is too risky now because some of the new release token was dump immediately and there are a small number of token that survive.

I suggest that take the ETH to invest because it would never be shit coin and you won't regret at the end but you need to wait a lot of time to have a profit.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 08:57:34 AM

it's a good idea to buy Ethereum right now, for a long-term investment. But I suggest not only investing in one coin, try checking other coin development charts like Monero, Callisto, and others.
Yes I'll agree with your idea as of now it is better to do investing in Ethereum because it is in low value price.But also investing in other altcoin is better too because some are also a profitable for the future like what you are mentioned.
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 08:56:45 AM
Eth is good for investment because they have a great future ahead, but i will advise you split your investment into different coins, don't invest all your money into one coin, it is not advisable.
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

It is better to invest but to choose either Bitcoin and Ethereum that is a cool one because ETH value is lower than the BTC but they have the same functions in transacting only the amount matters. If I am gonna choose it is better to invest both if you have a lot of money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
June 25, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

Eth is good coin to invest but not now, it will go deeper and you should wait. I see it using technical method ( MACD, SO, IRS ), after August you can buy it slowly and keep hold until the price comes up again. LTC is also another good option to invest, has stable price and volume will not give you stress to follow. Patience will safe you this moment and good luck.

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
June 25, 2018, 08:50:35 AM
You have also said it that eth is one of the most successful, which means that there are also other successful coins in the crypto space. So, why not try as much as possible to diversify?
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 08:44:40 AM
Ethereum currently sells at about 450$. about the lowest in recent times.A good buy in my opinion.Also the ETH/BTC pairing is also in favour of btc making ETH a good entry now.
Activity: 314
June 25, 2018, 08:41:41 AM
Of course, Ethereum is a very good coin, very popular, and Coins that have the potential to have a very high price in the future. determining the investment option in Eth / Ethereum is a very appropriate decision.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
If market conditions like this I do not dare to recommend you because it is too risky. I also have some Ethereum assets, but I'm losing money right now. but I'm sure Ethereum has good prospects.
Activity: 63
June 25, 2018, 08:36:49 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin is always good investment they are now put their foundation and no worry to fo it. Patient is the key when you are investing and dont panic that will cause that you lose your money.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
June 25, 2018, 08:32:08 AM
this, of course, is a profitable investment, especially on a long-term basis. technology and the concept of this coin is very relevant and is becoming more popular and useful - the possibilities of the Ethereum are expanded due to the function of smart contracts. it translates user relationships into a completely new plane. the platform acts as a guarantor of the fulfillment of the agreed terms of transactions. in general, it represents a great investment appeal for users.
Activity: 322
June 25, 2018, 08:20:39 AM
Now that the market is in downfall of price value in the coin market, then it is really a good time to buy and invest in ethereum coin, because it will give us a good profit in the coming days , because ethereum is good kind of altcoin investment for sure it will gain good profits.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 08:12:51 AM
I think everyone should know what is good for them to invest in but i personally would have invest in ETH presently if i have enough cash because i know very well, this is one of the best time invest in ETH. I so much believe in ETH.
Activity: 854
June 25, 2018, 08:10:24 AM
As far as I'm concerned, ETH and BTC are two coins that you could never go wrong with If you want are looking for the long term profit.

If you want to make money as quickly as possible however, then I would suggest going with a project that has its ICO finished and is going to deliver the promised product soon (in few weeks or months).

The best way to earn money quickly is investing in hype projects. Such projects are very popular and there is a lot of noise around them. The price of their coins immediately grows after entering the exchanges.
Activity: 127
June 25, 2018, 07:44:12 AM
It is simply necessary to invest in ethereum. It is the most popular and successful cryptocurrency after bitcoin. You can also split your funds into several parts and invest not only in ethereum but also in several other promising coins.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

I think eth is a better choice and you cna also buy in some other coins which you like. You can split your money and make more profit within the limited time.
Pages:
Jump to: