Pages:
Author

Topic: is it good to invest in ETH? - page 26. (Read 73716 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 01:45:31 PM
Yes, this is a wise choice. In 2018, Ethereum is well worth investing. This continues until 2020. You don't have to hesitate, you can now buy Ethereum or Bitcoin quickly.
Activity: 280
July 01, 2018, 01:40:14 PM
This time is really good to invest in crypto markets because due to bitcoin down price almost all altcoins are available at down price and the great opportunity is available to all of you, this time can pick any good coin invest in and in next few days you can earn a big money with a huge profit.

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 01:01:40 PM
I would recommend choosing Ethereum if one has not yet decided which altcoin fits more. Ethereum is the successful and widely recognised project.
Activity: 224
July 01, 2018, 12:31:39 PM
I do not think it's a good time to buy an etherium. The market is too weak, bitcoin falls and all coins become cheaper. Therefore, buying now cryptocurrency is very risky.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
If you do not want to take risks then invest in Ethereum is a the best choice, and this time is the best time to buy and invest in Ethereum when Ethereum price's falling and will be an profit if you hold for a few months later.
It's true this time it seems like the right time to buy ethereum because the price is cheap,
and if we invest in ethereum surely the profit earned will be great,
most importantly stay patient to wait for the price ethereum can rise again
I, too, hold the same opinion, I expect during this year growth of at least 10x from current levels. I try to put all free money into ETH.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 01, 2018, 12:09:04 PM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.
If you still doubt you do not have to push yourself, I suggest to further analyze first, or maybe you should make a plan, if there is a good or bad possibility in this case fall or riseup value, the second plan allows you to minimize risk.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 12:00:41 PM
Actually, it is a perfect timing to invest in ETH now because the value of it right now is cheap and eventually its price will go up again. Take advantage of the condition of the market.
Yes, the current market conditions become an opportunity to start investing because every coin is cheap. Ethereum becomes a promising altcoin because it has the potential to grow with a strong community.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
July 01, 2018, 11:56:00 AM
Actually, it is a perfect timing to invest in ETH now because the value of it right now is cheap and eventually its price will go up again. Take advantage of the condition of the market.
Activity: 336
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi
July 01, 2018, 11:52:56 AM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

I am deeply confident in investing in Ethereum right now, especially now that Ethereum has declined and with that decline, many people are investing in the long run and buying lots of coins and waiting for stable prices to sell. and do not focus on one option but I think you should make some other coins. Do not buy ethereum alone. buy some BCH and Ripple, and Neo for example. do not miss the opportunity to get a profit both small and large.
Activity: 396
July 01, 2018, 10:19:02 AM
Ethereum is one of the most promising altcoins. I think that investing in Ethereum is safe. Although I don’t think that I can quickly obtain high interest this year, I plan to hold Ethereum for a long time. This will be a potential investment.
Activity: 336
July 01, 2018, 05:36:41 AM
Not only is ETH the best virtual currency you can invest right now. I think there is still a lot of potential virtual money to invest. may be bitcoin, NEO .. this depends on your investment decision.
Activity: 61
July 01, 2018, 05:26:34 AM
Yes, now is the right time to invest in Ethereum, it has a cheap price, it is a very stable and promising coin.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 05:22:13 AM
While investing in Ethereum has made its earliest investors a lot of money, there are some people that have also lost money. The truth is, the price of all cryptocurrencies rises and falls daily. It is a very strange and volatile market. That’s why, if you want to invest in Ethereum for the long term, you must be willing to hold on to your investment no matter what — you should never panic sell!
Here are some reasons why Ethereum could be a strong long-term investment.
Ethereum’s network is built to be so much more than just a blockchain for a cryptocurrency.Ethereum’s network is meant to create new coins, be used for different types of contracts, and even be used for app development.I think it's a good idea to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 92
July 01, 2018, 05:03:27 AM
ETH and BTC is the safest way to invest in crypto. When ETH fall down, then it's the end of world's crypto.
Activity: 148
July 01, 2018, 05:02:04 AM
Ethereum is very low this year and I think it is worth investing in Ethereum. And Ethereum prices rose a lot last year and rose to $2,000. I think Ethereum has great potential.
Activity: 116
July 01, 2018, 04:58:46 AM
I think investing in Ethereum will be a very good choice. Ethereum is currently the most promising cryptocurrency on the market. I think it will have a lot of room for growth in the future, so investing in it will give you a lot of wealth. .
Activity: 154
July 01, 2018, 04:57:30 AM
I think it's worth investing in Ether. This is a very stable, promising crypto currency. And I think a good future for investments, this currency is guaranteed
Activity: 215
July 01, 2018, 04:51:16 AM
yes you can invest in ETH now, because now the price is still cheap, and can hold for long term by waiting price higher than current price
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
July 01, 2018, 04:49:16 AM

I would rather invest also in ethereum rather than other coins. I think ethereum has a big chance to continue growing in the coming future and that also means that the price will continue to grow. Based on my observation of the flow of price of ethereum it is consistent in increasing every year so for long term investment also eth is good choice.
copper member
Activity: 462
July 01, 2018, 04:46:36 AM
If you do not want to take risks then invest in Ethereum is a the best choice, and this time is the best time to buy and invest in Ethereum when Ethereum price's falling and will be an profit if you hold for a few months later.
It's true this time it seems like the right time to buy ethereum because the price is cheap,
and if we invest in ethereum surely the profit earned will be great,
most importantly stay patient to wait for the price ethereum can rise again
Pages:
Jump to: