Pages:
Author

Topic: is it good to invest in ETH? - page 29. (Read 73716 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:20:09 AM
Certainly it would be very good for investment in ethereum, the prospect for the future is good, to start something good do not be delayed, may you lucky investment in this ethereum
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
June 27, 2018, 01:16:56 AM
The ether will be at the height for a long time and all the talk that there are waves, eos and cardano and they are able to topple it from the leadership positions is fiction. One  has a long way to go to get the same support, the other long-awaited update from the developers.
Activity: 57
June 27, 2018, 01:16:02 AM
Ethereum is the most reliable coin after bitcoin. You can invest in it and not be afraid...
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
June 27, 2018, 01:13:57 AM
Yes, you can invest in Ethereum and it is a promising coin which is the next best coin after Bitcoin. Ethereum is not only a best coin but also has good potential to grow further with Bitcoin price. If Bitcoin price increases, yes Ethereum also will be increased to a certain extent. The ERC20 model platform is also awesome for this coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 27, 2018, 12:51:23 AM
It is very good and profiting to invest in ethereum and if you have some more money, you can invest in other altcoin that also have potential to increase your profit. Ethereum is a very potential coin and it has a lot of promising potentials especially if you hold on long term.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 12:47:53 AM
yes you are right now is the right time to invest ethererum by buying ethereum because ethereum price is currently very cheap so you should take advantage of moments like this to buy ethereum as much as you can.
Activity: 364
June 27, 2018, 12:17:53 AM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.

Ethereum coins is one of the best altcoins today in the market that you can invest because the current price is dumping so i agree that you will be investing ethereum or any altcoins like credits or trx because it has a huge chance for pumping in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 12:15:35 AM
Certainly it would be great to invest in ethereum, ethereum altcoint types that have a high selling price as well, even though the market conditions are not yet stable but that's normal, hopefully in the near future it will be normal again
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 11:58:39 PM
investing in Ethereum is a very good idea because it will generate big profits in the future, Ethereum is one of the best coins and is now at number two after Bitcoin, so do not hesitate to choose it.
Activity: 101
June 26, 2018, 11:47:35 PM
If you want to look for long term profit. ETH is definitely one of the good options to invest
It is great to invest in Ethereum and this is a good time to invest
Activity: 350
June 26, 2018, 11:28:40 PM
Yes at this time I think to better invest in Ethereum, market conditions are now down, you can buy ethereum now and save it, while waiting for a stable condition, hopefully in the near future the selling price back to normal
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 11:27:23 PM
Of course its very good to invest in eth, because eth is one of the best and great for investment after bitcoin. Just keep in mind that make sure to buy them when the price is low.
Activity: 5
June 26, 2018, 11:22:30 PM
ETH is better than BTC
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 11:19:17 PM
I think that the etherium is the crypto-currency that you can buy and store for a rainy day. Now the very moment when in a short time you can get on quite a decent profit.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
June 26, 2018, 11:10:28 PM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

If you searching for longterm investment Ethereum is the right platform. But if you searching for short term investment it is not fit for the short term career. My suggestion is ETH well supporting coin so you can pick this coin you will earn more profit in future because recently many altcoins fluctuating in market. So you should try long-term you are the successful person in future.
Ethereum is a very capable Altcoin to be relied upon. because indeed for the development of Ethereum continues to show improvement. so that the presence of Ethereum as a potentially very potent coin makes it an investment that will greatly result in far more profitable and profitable profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 11:03:15 PM
Actually, I have always believed in BTC and ETH. These two currencies can give investors good returns on long-term investments. These are two high potential, high stability, good technology, large market, large community ... But the price of BTC is high compared to the ability of some investors. Therefore, ETH will be the best choice for all investors.
Activity: 429
June 26, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

It depends on what are your other options to invest your money with. But ethereum would be a good choice because its market value is continuously growing for a long run. The proof to this is the growth on its market price from the past two years. Surely it would be profitable once the market starts to recover.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

I think personally it's fine to invest in Ethereum especially now that Ethereum has decreased and with that decline, many people invest in long-term and buy this coin and wait for the price back stable even nowadays many people expect Ethereum to be able to overtake bitcoin

Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
June 26, 2018, 08:41:32 PM
Your choice is right, but i think you should make some risk diversification. Dont buy ethereum alone. Buy some EOS and Ada, Neo for example. These are very perspective projects that can`t be missed. Also don't miss the opportunity to invest in some top level ICOs, they bring good profits even on a bear market.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

To be on the safe side considering BTC and ETH would be great long term investment. But if you really want to get another scheme to get your investment on the run you would consider to make an investment on ICO or Initial Coin offering and wait for its value to appreciate.
Yes that two of coins has have potential to increase the value and they are for long term investment.
So if we choose that two of coins must better to choose that two, But in the question in here if it is better to invest ETH my answer is it was. So just buy some of them and hold for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: