Pages:
Author

Topic: is it good to invest in ETH? - page 28. (Read 73716 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
June 29, 2018, 01:20:20 PM
with you thinking that ETH is a good coin, that's right!
because I have proven it, many advantages that I get by investing and trading ETH as long as I know crypto.
one of the reasons why from the start I believe and believe in ETH is because of the level of movement that is easy to guess and the user rate is very high.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 10:45:11 AM
Yes. Absolutely good, it's the best coin that's appreciated by many people and they are now widely integrated in ICO programs. So everyone knows the ethics coin and trusts to hold them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.
Yes,indeed. Ethereum has a wide range of applications, probably wider than any competition out there. It’s set to become the next ‘internet’. It definitely has a bright future. Ethereum is yet to unleash its true potential since smart contracts will be a huge deal in next few years and there is strong backing from developers community.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 10:37:08 AM
I think yes. You will not be alone with the decision to invest in bitcoin as I am sure many investors are investing in it. The value of ETH is just after bitcoin and it is the virtual currency that is predicted to be able to grow high in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 10:29:31 AM
Yes,it is always good investing in Etherium,this is the second coin after bitcoin and almost all Icos nowdays are using etherium for collecting investors funds and then they use etherium blockchain for their tokens.
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 10:26:49 AM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Yes, it is very good time to buy ethereum now because in the future the end of this year  it will touches upto $7000.Ethereum is high in demand and millions of people are eager to buy Ethereum, If you are the one selling and trading Ethereum on a daily basis, then you can make huge profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 29, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

Its always good to invest in ETH because its the only stable coin and reliable coin in Altcoins.Despite huge market crash,ETH did not fall down to crash level.Presently ETH is undergoing some technical improvements,once these are done then transactions speed per second would increase with less fee.If this happen then price of ETH would increase tremendously.So buy ETH now and hold it for coming few months.
Activity: 56
June 29, 2018, 10:17:42 AM
it's really a bad idea!
Activity: 66
June 29, 2018, 10:13:46 AM
Ethereum is qualitatively different from other types of block, as smart contacts are used for work, many companies are actively trying Ethereum, it may be a widely used standard in financial transactions. The prospects are certainly tempting, but still the risks are significant.
Activity: 462
June 29, 2018, 02:02:03 AM

See the statistics. Ethereum is on the top of the market and it is ok to invest even big amounts of money into this currency. Don’t fear that Ethereum is falling. All other cryptocurrencies are falling too.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 06:05:37 AM
The current application of ETH is still very popular and important. Maybe ETH will decrease in the future but I think you should invest ETH now if possible. This is the best time to buy ETH because it is dropping sharply.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 27, 2018, 09:36:27 AM
Yes the Ethereum is a good choice for investing. Buy for example an Ethereum 30-40% and for the remaining money of other altcoins, it is better not to invest everything in one coin.
True I think no doubt it is very good ethereum certainly for long-term investment,
because his future seems quite promising and certainly ethereum in the future will definitely experience growth
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
June 27, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

Maybe I better invest eth and another coin, I always divide my investment into two coins segaligus. I think others are the same, this is part of the strategy of an investment. Good investment for the long term or short term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
June 27, 2018, 07:57:52 AM
What I know, Bitcoin and Ethereum are two coins that will never go wrong if you want to look for long-term benefits. If you want to make money as soon as possible, then I suggest going with the project that Ico has completed and will soon deliver the promised product. You may want to consider Altcoin if you have done the research and are very confident that this will be very successful.
Activity: 434
June 27, 2018, 07:40:44 AM
In my opinion, for safe keeping, I would prefer to save it in eth rather than other new token. Eth showed its stability for a long run and safe keeping needs to be like that for a promising future of the profit. Also, eth increased so much that it is possible to happen again.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

Have 50% of your investment in BTC and ETH, for me that's a must. They are two of the most used coins and on most exchanges altcoin has pairing with BTC or ETH. Rest 50% of your investment you can do on low market cap coins but good project and team behind it. I personally liked POLY a lot, huge potential for security tokens in coming years. Next on my list is PRIV which is a new anonymous coin and they're not doing any ICO, only doing airdrops to there community members (11M out of 21M will be airdropped) in 20 airdrops - Do check it out here - www.privcy.io
Activity: 90
June 27, 2018, 07:29:01 AM
Ethereum is one of the best coins,investing in Ethereum will bring big profits in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 27, 2018, 07:23:33 AM

Etherium is really good investments especially if you're planning for long-term gain because of its cheap price right now, grab the chance when the market is at red because you will never know when the next dip will come. Etherium has a very good stats in terms of trading volume and market cap which means your investments is secured, that is why it became the best altcoin in the market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
June 27, 2018, 02:12:03 AM

Ethereum is among best cryptocurrencies on the market. That’s why I am so glad to participate in investing in Ethereum. It have brought me a good profit and it will bring me even more money I am sure.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 01:37:33 AM
Yes the Ethereum is a good choice for investing. Buy for example an Ethereum 30-40% and for the remaining money of other altcoins, it is better not to invest everything in one coin.
Pages:
Jump to: