Pages:
Author

Topic: is it good to invest in ETH? - page 30. (Read 73716 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 05:15:03 AM
Yes, it is a very good time to buy Ethereum now because in future by the end of 2018 it will touches upto $2000.Do your own research and determine what would be best for you. Also, never risk more than you're willing to lose.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 05:00:04 AM
yes of course this is a good time if you want to buy and invest in ethereum because ethereum has a good future and has a more favorable value so I think ethereum is the best altcoin at the moment
GFE
Activity: 336
June 26, 2018, 04:39:34 AM
Overall I see as market is stabilized with 250 billion $ total criptocurrency capitalization. So probably market pump is coming because correction was too long and therefore it is good time to buy ETH
Activity: 214
June 26, 2018, 04:37:35 AM
Ethereum is one of the leading coins in the cryptocurrency market. I would advice that you invest in ETH (Ethereum) especially during this period.
Activity: 29
June 26, 2018, 04:35:04 AM
I think now is the right time to invest eth. according to my annual history all coin prices will grow in Q4 in this year. Especially eth which this coin price will grow very smoothly and down very slowly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 26, 2018, 04:28:03 AM
Ethereum investment is one of the best investment anyone can make in cryptocurrency at this point in time. Ethereum has become giant coin and ethereum price will keep rising in the future!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 26, 2018, 04:26:41 AM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.

I can share my investment strategy. I am investing 60% of all that I have in Ether, 40% divided into other cryptocurrencies that I consider as worthy.
for me it is very nice. even I also plan to collect the assets I have into the form of ETH. well, the current potential of ETH is so great to reach $ 500, or even more. so collect it in bulk, and wait for that price, I guess that's a good idea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 04:24:41 AM
I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

I can share my investment strategy. I am investing 60% of all that I have in Ether, 40% divided into other cryptocurrencies that I consider as worthy.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 26, 2018, 02:27:46 AM
I remind you that crypto is not very stable, it is difficult to analyze price and market. But Ethereum's achievements and price growth are impressive. Ethereum has better technology and provides more uses than other crypto does, and now is the right time to buy ethereum.
Activity: 74
June 26, 2018, 01:22:43 AM

ETH is a pretty big potential co, now it's behind the BTC, but in the future you can not say anything about it.
Activity: 61
June 25, 2018, 11:44:26 PM
ETH is now on a law price its about 465 usd BUT thats not very important the USD in the crypto world doesn't mean anything because as i and u know it depend on the price of bitcoin
and to answer your question , yes its good ETH price is actually on 0.073 btc the market is in the blood , it already reached 0.11 btc so its a nice correction , and in few months (1-3)u can make a good profit  Wink
Activity: 11
June 25, 2018, 11:39:58 PM
according to I think no one should invest in one coin for now,
but not a bad idea if we are going to invest in ETH & BTC especially, Buy or HODL for a long time will be good but on the contrary, we can invest in ICO, HODL for several months and sales when become valuable ore. I hope we all will get the best news in the future.
Activity: 182
June 25, 2018, 11:39:27 PM

Ethereum is a coin that has great potential in the future, this coin to be one of the best coins and is now in the second position after Bitcoin so invest in Ethereum I think is a good idea because it potentially gives you a big profit in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
June 25, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

I think it's fine because Ethereum is also a good altcoin and can be profitable in the future and if you invest in this coin you could have a good profit because it has good growth, and so now Ethereum is still declining
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 25, 2018, 10:46:59 PM
Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency, with this market crisis its value has decreased a lot and I think it is an excellent opportunity to buy, because as soon as the market returns to grow its price will almost certainly increase a lot. If you want to diversify other cryptocurrencies to buy are in my opinion Bitcoin, Ripple and NEO
Activity: 448
June 25, 2018, 10:46:14 PM
Yes. I like to invest in ETH. ICO will still grow as a very good application of ETH. In addition.there are many ETH competitors. It is hoped that ETH will change the transaction fee and the transaction rate. Otherwise, it will restrict the development of ETH.

Activity: 40
June 25, 2018, 10:39:36 PM
I think Ethereum is the best altcoin after Bitcoin and I see the development of Ethereum very good and more popular from year to year
well, investing in Etheeum is a very good idea as it will profitable in the future
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 10:37:33 PM
The current application of ETH is still very popular and important. Maybe ETH will decrease in the future but I think you should invest ETH now if possible. This is the best time to buy ETH because it is dropping sharply.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
June 25, 2018, 09:59:45 AM
from my personal opinion, investing in ETH is good. But it will be better if you invest your ETH to a really good ICO projects.
But one important thing is, you must very careful and picky when choosing ICOs to avoid getting scammed.
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
Hey. I invest in cryptocurrency because with all possible risks to lose your Deposit, it can be multiplied in a short period of time. plus this new knowledge, abilities and skills.Plus, it's always a step towards time.
Pages:
Jump to: