Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it me or is Darkcoin the only coin with real potentional? 100% anonymous wow. - page 2. (Read 10151 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I bought some as a lotto ticket about a five days ago.

Seems it was a winner.

However, after researching further I am only going to sell enough to get my original BTC invested back, that will allow me to keep more than half of the Darkcoins for long term.

There is something real here, and I am now only wishing I had bought more, I could have bought so many more, but I didn't know how much was hype, now that I know it is real the price is too high to buy more for me right now.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I can tell you those masternodes are gonna be attacked big time, and not just from hackers. This is gonna be WAR!

Recent volume of this coin looks great. There are also other coins that have potential. Darkcoin biggest problem is probably its name, since at point when it will get big people might consider it evil in some way.

Here is a tip...Darkcoin is doomed.

Let me tell you the trick to this game, which I have to master.

Get in, get out, repeat.

How do I know DRK is doomed?
That I cannot state publicly but you can use your own brain to figure out why.
Spreading FUD from a puppet account are we? People are buying up DRK (1000 each) to set up masternodes, not to get in and out.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
My assumption for the inflated price is that a lot of Chinese are looking at it favorably because their government wants to ban Bitcoin.

But at the same time if the privacy crypto subindustry starts taking away from Bitcoin significantly I bet a lot of Bitcoin giants would be on the offensive against DRK and similar.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Recent volume of this coin looks great. There are also other coins that have potential. Darkcoin biggest problem is probably its name, since at point when it will get big people might consider it evil in some way.

Let me tell you the trick to this game, which I have to master.

Get in, get out, repeat.

Spreading FUD from a puppet account are we? People are buying up DRK (1000 each) to set up masternodes, not to get in and out.
Activity: 70

Let me tell you the trick to this game, which I have yet to master.

Get in, get out, repeat.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
I am huge fan of DRK.  I have no problem with instamining 25% of coins and dumping them at will.

DRK is proof of concept.  Caveat emptor

Activity: 240
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
It is some weird nexus of game theory, greed and economics: all securities, stocks, etc. pretty much exactly follow the chart for some reason.

You are not factoring something: The explosive growth of new markets.

The transparent market has 100% marketshare (7bn market for bitcoin and another 100-200 coins).

The anonymous market just begins from 0% - so it can only go upwards by chewing market cap from the 100% marketshare of transparent coins.

If just 1% of the crypto market (7bn) opts for anonymous, we are talking 70mn market cap for anonymous coins. If it is 10%, it's 700mn market cap.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Of course that coin with huge potential! And market prices aproves your statment. I think that everybody should              buy until it is late.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
CRYPTOMUS
Didn't think of that ... hope you're right.  That means more long term solid growth after the massive dump and the dip.  There's always a dump and a dip.  It's an economic principal that altcoins can't escape.  Imagine:  all across the worlds guys are running around realizing they suddenly have 100s of thousands even millions of dollars.  They're showing the graph from Cryptsy or Coinwarz, etc. to their wives and GFs.  Said wives and GFs, not being full of testosterone, are getting more-and-more nervous that their significant others aren't selling so they can by a new iPad, pay day-care, buy a house, buy a bright pink Lambo, etc.  The poor guys will finally push the "sell" button rather than risk having to tell their partners in the morning that $100,000 in darkcoins magically became $10.00 ...  Also, somewhere Wolong or someone just like him has the "sell dark" tweet all ready to send to his crew.  Maybe he just needs to take a piss first ... Maybe he'll wait till morning.  I've been there done that.  I was right there at the Mazacoin pump, thought it would go on longer, when to bed, woke up with nothing.

People forget this chart:

I'm waiting for "Despair" to buy a bunch of these things ... I'm guessing tomorrow morning, maybe even later tonight.  Depends upon how much run the whales give the "New Paradigm" phase.

It is some weird nexus of game theory, greed and economics: all securities, stocks, etc. pretty much exactly follow the chart for some reason.

Maybe darkcoin will just keep rising, level off at $300.00 or something and just stick there forever.  Well, it is also possible (really, due to Brownian motion) for all the air in the room your in to spontaneously rush to a corner and leave you gasping for breath in a vacuum.  Once every few hundred billion years this happens ...
We didn't really reach media attention yet, I believe that the price should keep on rising. It is undervalued.
legendary
Terminated.

I'm waiting for "Despair" to buy a bunch of these things ... I'm guessing tomorrow morning, maybe even later tonight.  Depends upon how much run the whales give the "New Paradigm" phase.

Maybe darkcoin will just keep rising, level off at $300.00 or something and just stick there forever.  Well, it is also possible (really, due to Brownian motion) for all the air in the room your in to spontaneously rush to a corner and leave you gasping for breath in a vacuum.  Once every few hundred billion years this happens ...
We didn't really reach media attention yet, I believe that the price should keep on rising. It is undervalued.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
CRYPTOMUS

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i think darkcoin will make people forget namecoin peercoin, primecoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Re: Is it me or is Darkcoin the only coin with real potentional?

OP, it's just You, and some fools, plus some dupes. Toss in the Pump and Dump artists and here you all go again, circling the drain, as they say about medical patients near death. Or in this case about the fools and dupes about to be separated from their money.

This has been going on for several months now. Rinse, repeat...

Hey OP, you didn't even take the time to spell 'potentional' correctly, or use spell check. A real amateur sign of a pump and dump artist, or a fool rushing in...

The correct spelling is potential, but I take it your simply a fool rushing in, or even more likely a pump and dump con-artist. Either way your playing for crumbs and peanuts where as if you had any real talent you wouldn't be doing these nonsense threads.

P.S. Hopefully all these con artists will soon be rounded up by the DOJ and each given 10 years hard labor in prison, exactly where they belong.

Enough with these bs threads.

Attack at will people. Trash these jerks royally.

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
If you think the tears are delicious now, wait till Evan finishes DRK V2.
legendary
Terminated.
If you had invested yesterday you would have made a %50 return already.  Cool
Just watch how DRK overtakes others by marketcap.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
It is a distributed trustless coinjoin implementation, that being the difference.  Were you hiding under a rock when we discussed this long ago?

And how do you protect against a user that create tons of sockpupet-addresses to map anonymized addresses ?

You ask him to pay 1000 DRK for every node he sets up. And you also do the mixing in multiple nodes. So if it goes over 20 nodes, the bad actor must control all nodes, not just one or the majority of them.
legendary
Terminated.

Dark is based on BitcoinQt, therefore it will never be anonymous.
All this technical terms are just marketing for noobs to pump.

No you're not right. It is anonymous. Have you read about DarkSend? You haven't probably.
Darksend is a coinmixer, isn't hard to make it fool.
http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/related/1yit1a/using_coinjoin_for_anonymity_is_errorprone/
Well this has been discussed. Darksend should give you full anonymity.
Activity: 71
I said I'm not entirely certain, so yes "i believe" so.

You shills are getting hilariously petty these days.
Pages:
Jump to: