Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it me or is Darkcoin the only coin with real potentional? 100% anonymous wow. - page 9. (Read 10151 times)

Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Yah, maybe. The problem is that there are still only promises. The biggest problem of crypto scene. We will see later how the coin will perform, its interesting but still only promising, not offering any real service yet. Another thing is if this coin is really so usefull as it seems to be. Is the anonymity of bitcoin really so poor? Is the anonymous blockchain of darkcoin really so good? There may appear some serious troubles with blockchain or its consistency.

Promises - overpump - realization - dump no matter how well the coin is performing. Just because the price was pumped too much. Thats the most hurting scheme for those coins now.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It's definitely got potential, is it the only one? Well, I suppose the markets decide that. The devs have done a great job and I do think if it works as promised, it's "something"... at least they are developing something other than saying "the next generation of cryptocurrency" or "the coin for the movie industry"... lol...

Plus, it's super nice to mine. So quiet... so cool.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
When evaluating a coin, the first thing I ask myself is, "What does it DO?"  There are constant changes in technology such as new algorithms or minor gimmicks, but what does this coin DO differently?

Darkcoin does anonymity.

Auroracoin is doing a whole country.

Bitcoin does the defacto backbone payment system of cryptocurrencies.

I believe there are a few other coins DOING neat things whose technology I can't quite comprehend the importance of yet, but for me, those three coins are holders.

Wow, you think fairly similar to how I do.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
it's just you, it is already way over priced.... wait for the smackdown...

Or wait for a drugmarket and some pedo site's.
People chose anonymity instead of meme coins or scam 'country' coins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
it's just you, it is already way over priced.... wait for the smackdown...

you do realise bitcoin or ANY coin could go dark if they wanted right?

You do realise the US has stated in no uncertain terms that dark currency will not be permitted. To be honest i think crypto would already have had the ban hammer if US were not giving it some kind of chance, the rest of them are dying to slap the ban hammer down....they just fear they will loose the economic edge the US will get by adopting it alone.

The rest of the crypto community will do well to cut off these currencies.

Wait and see, a few months down the road exchanges will be shut down who deal with dark currency, then the price will get a super slap down.

Sure it sounds cool,but  if you're not selling drugs, kids or smack probably don't need it.

Of course the gov is way into spying on us all too much as it is , and most kids using darkcoin just think it sounds cool. However it does have potential for causing serious damage so they will take it out.

You think crypto is ready for anything ... you are wrong. Crypto is decentralised, but every single mechanism it relies upon is not.

If everyone here was in it for the love of crypto and cared nothing about making money then it would be hard for anyone to kill crypto. However since 99% of people here are 100% here for the money.....crypto as you know it now could be gone tomorrow if they wanted it to be gone.

Dark currency is worthless right now. Even with decentralised exchanges i think it is more hassle than it is worth to most people

Most people here are not able to see the problems with creating dark currency......if darkcoin gets any real traction for any amount of time these problems will become very clear to them.

With bitcoin moving in the opposite direction and towards full disclosure and transparency  ... dark currency is the biggest danger to all alts.

I'm waiting for the news all other crypto except bitcoin is banned due to exactly this kind of thing.

Bitcoin will be regulated, the rest will be regulated or banned. So it is just a matter of time before dark currency goes to being worth virtually zero.

How many of you will risk doing 10years with bubba because you wanted have some of those cool darkcoins in your wallet?

Bitcoin - ppc - nxt. 

There is innovation ....

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
When evaluating a coin, the first thing I ask myself is, "What does it DO?"  There are constant changes in technology such as new algorithms or minor gimmicks, but what does this coin DO differently?

Darkcoin does anonymity.

Auroracoin is doing a whole country.

Bitcoin does the defacto backbone payment system of cryptocurrencies.

I believe there are a few other coins DOING neat things whose technology I can't quite comprehend the importance of yet, but for me, those three coins are holders.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I missed this boat completely sadly..
But this coin is the only coin with real potentional deu the darksend system.
This coin will be top 5 for a very long long time imo. Now other coins will try to use darksend but this coin is the first and will stay above the rest.
What do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: