Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it me or is Darkcoin the only coin with real potentional? 100% anonymous wow. - page 8. (Read 10151 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Let me tell you darkcoins potential = potential to get itself banned, exchanges taken down and other alts banned.

You assume of course that the community will fail to launch a decentralized exchange and that >150 countries (including countries which have assessed digital currency as legal) would somehow simultaneously ban the coin, preventing exchanges operating in them. How likely is that double assumption?

I assume one look at your thread with calls for decentralized drug exchanges, now this one with hopes for pedo sites...is actually enough to get this board taken down. If i were on the darkcoin thread i would be banning these people and moderating that thread.

Well, bitcoin itself has been used for weird stuff, so... it's the pioneer in a way, although the movement of funds was always transparent.

I do share the skepticism in that they can use DRK to kick the other coins in the butt, but that would simply be analogous to penalizing the gun owners for one crazy guy who shot 10 people. Collective punishment type of situation. Who knows, they may even create stories of pedos or terrorists who used DARKCOIN to transact, making sure they'll demonize it in the media and then call for "regulation". Stuff can happen, yep. Effecting "bans" however, is another story altogether.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Not just you, I typically care little about alts because bitcoin is functionally "the reserve currency" of cryptos.

Dark is first to market with a feature much clamored for. Others may state "any coin can do that if they want", the fact is they aren't and by that logic bitcoin would be worthless because there are clones. First to market is key.

Dark also seems to have some competent organization behind it, which is rare.

The user base won't be just the drug world and pedo's, but people who are into crypto because they believe in the political promise. Built-in anonymity is a huge component in achieving these ends.

The government is useless to stop it, you're a fool if you fear the effects of a ban-hammer... the government can't even keep drugs out of prison.

Lastly, stupid and useless coins go places all the time, that should build confidence in a coin that actually has some utility over bitcoin.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hahahah Beecoin. Once I saw that I knew there was no point to read further. Let's take a look at the price of Beecoin and DarkCoin a month from now and see who was right.

Exactly the kind of deductive reasoning powers i'd assume you'd employ. Welcome to the moron list.

Try reading my points fool and voicing some kind of rational arguement.

What's that?Huh? silence?Huh

I'm listening, all i want is some kind of logical reasoned explanation from you on the points i have raised. Or rather that are obvious.

BEECOIN i can tell your right now, has 5x -10x the investment potential of darkcoin. You just won't understand that since you see bigger numbers next to darkcoin.

1BTC into BEECOIN right now will bring higher returns than 1BTC into darkcoin.... have a little think, lay down whilst you attempt it.

But anyway, i await your explanation regarding why darkcoin has such a great future ahead.

Beecoin sounds like a children's coin. Is there a Waspcoin yet?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
As far as DarkCoin goes, it does everything that Bitcoin does, with the added feature of being anonymous. I don't need every person I send money to being capable of tracking my spending or knowing my balance. DarkCoin should market itself as privacy centric. Privacy is in short supply these days, but in high demand.
Hahahah Beecoin. Once I saw that I knew there was no point to read further. Let's take a look at the price of Beecoin and DarkCoin a month from now and see who was right.

Exactly the kind of deductive reasoning powers i'd assume you'd employ. Welcome to the moron list.

I'm listening, all i want is some kind of logical reasoned explanation from you on the points i have raised. Or rather that are obvious.

BEECOIN i can tell your right now, has 5x -10x the investment potential of darkcoin. You just won't understand that since you see bigger numbers next to darkcoin.

1BTC into BEECOIN right now will bring higher returns than 1BTC into darkcoin.... have a little think, lay down whilst you attempt it.

But anyway, i await your explanation regarding why darkcoin has such a great future ahead.

What does BeeCoin have? Only speculators. I'm not denying the presence of speculators in DarkCoin, I'd say most of the cryptocurrency community is made up of speculators. However, DarkCoin has utility. Anonymity has real world use. What real world use does BeeCoin have that any other clone doesn't?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Darkcoin will rule and destroy the world.
umirin?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

legendary
Let me tell you darkcoins potential = potential to get itself banned, exchanges taken down and other alts banned.

You assume of course that the community will fail to launch a decentralized exchange and that >150 countries (including countries which have assessed digital currency as legal) would somehow simultaneously ban the coin, preventing exchanges operating in them. How likely is that double assumption?

I assume one look at your thread with calls for decentralized drug exchanges, now this one with hopes for pedo sites...is actually enough to get this board taken down. If i were on the darkcoin thread i would be banning these people and moderating that thread.

A digital currency with the sole intention of being anon is sadly probably not part of the deal. I mean you could phone up to enquire but after watching the hearings live i noticed they seem none too keen.

What is more worrying to me is that the alt community is not up in arms about darkcoin..... strangely enough i was kind of pro anon coin way back.... however after watching the hearings i am now certain dark currency is the biggest threat to crypto.

It was all laughing and fun unitl the talk about dark currency came up. The laughing stopped, the discussion stopped, the kind of this sounds interesting, we like the sound of this innovation that could make us money and be good for business in all kinds of ways.... all stopped.  We will never accept dark currency, bitcoin needs to be transparent or forget about it. That was the message i really can't see how the message was not clear.

The funny thing is >150 countries the US probably makes up like 100 of them, .... Russia don't like the sound of it. China well mixed signals but they like control so proabably not too pro.  The Uk will do as the US says of course.  Kiss those goodbye and bitcoin is about $1 again.

Things are going okay i guess, but any big moves towards dark currency i fear the worst.

Decentralized exchanges are needed, let's get them going....where have they been for the last 4 years?

However still, if using crypto becomes banned and carries the same penalty as money laundering then i think the user base will shrink somewhat regardless of what exchanges there are.

Darkcoin is a great idea, sadly it is just not worth the hassle for the gains the average user will get from it.

A lot of the bitcoin community are against greater transparency, and perhaps bitcoin is already transparent enough. Although to hear the bitcoin bigwigs talking they will make you take dna swabs if it means big business accepts bitcoin and it can go to 50k per coin.

I guess the choice is for everyone to make personally. I like privacy, i want more privacy. Will i demand privacy over crypto existance in any meaningful form.....in this case no. Fuck it we're on to a good thing, let's not rock the boat with the only semi pro gov out there right now.

Sure keep darkcoin, but the moment it endangers all other crypto i hope the rest of the commmunity are ready to cut it free on its own....don't take every alt down with you.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Haters gonna hate, that's for sure. All the sudden every user is on a drug market or a pedophile? The chumps in this thread have no idea what a privacy nightmare bitcoin and other alts currently are.

It's nice to be able to pay someone any amount, without them knowing your bank account balance afterwards. Currently you must trust 3rd parties with other coins in order to achieve this, which isn't an optimal solution.

Privacy is important. Cold hard fiat is infinitely more private than any coin at the moment. Darkcoin will get us on that same privacy level, hopefully anyway.

+1

Darkcoin will do well
legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
Haters gonna hate, that's for sure. All the sudden every user is on a drug market or a pedophile? The chumps in this thread have no idea what a privacy nightmare bitcoin and other alts currently are.

It's nice to be able to pay someone any amount, without them knowing your bank account balance afterwards. Currently you must trust 3rd parties with other coins in order to achieve this, which isn't an optimal solution.

Privacy is important. Cold hard fiat is infinitely more private than any coin at the moment. Darkcoin will get us on that same privacy level, hopefully anyway.

LOL did you read the thread, the pumper himself suggests waiting for the drugs sites and pedo sites to boost price............. the darkcoin pumper wants this , that is the ironic part.

First rule about pumping don't say you are hoping for children to be abused to bolster or increase price.... that probably does not go down well for most people.

Infact if you are pumping a dark currency best to say this stuff will never happen at all .....these noobs have some very strange cognition taking place...

However all i see in the dark coin thread is talk and hope of starting some new encrypted dark silk road............

I don't have an issue with drugs, however the US gov have probably made themselves clear on the subject.

Those retards just showed up a few days ago in the Darkcoin thread. Just ignore them.
legendary

LOL did you read the thread, the pumper himself suggests waiting for the drugs sites and pedo sites to boost price............. the darkcoin pumper wants this , that is the ironic part.

First rule about pumping don't say you are hoping for children to be abused to bolster or increase price.... that probably does not go down well for most people.

Infact if you are pumping a dark currency best to say this stuff will never happen at all .....these noobs have some very strange cognition taking place...

However all i see in the dark coin thread is talk and hope of starting some new encrypted dark silk road............

I don't have an issue with drugs, however the US gov have probably made themselves clear on the subject.
legendary
beecoin?
I lolled

Look moron, if you are going to try and pump fool at least don't come the total bullshit from the start

first you say

oh by the way i have  no darkcoins.... i want to say somehow although i feel it is the best coin out there with tons of potential.... i missed out on it and don't have any. Of course this alone is bullshit.

Next you become a full darkcoin fan for no reason. Hating any reasonable points pointed out about darkcoin.

Everyone is a hater who points out the obvious. It has NO future except the fringe ...if any at all.

You are invested in darkcoin, darkcoin will soon sink wait and see. I said the same to the vertcoin pumpers at 10bucks....

Let me spell it out to you again ..... you have some darkcoins , you are in the dark coin thread pumping away. You decide to create a new darkcoin pump thread in the ANN section?

Read what i have said and take a look into the future.

Anyone investing in darkcoin now is risking their money with little upside and a lot of downside.  

It''s a waste of time for most people.

The next fad or clone will arrive soon. Dark days ahead for dark coin.

I have a few darkcoin, but trying to say it is a good investment right now is mad.  Anything i risk there would be money i can safely lose .... high risk, low return....you first.

If you had watched the hearings you would have noticed it was said over and over again  ..... innovation will lose to potential money laundering every time.

In other words bitcoin becomes fully transparent or it's out. 

The moment darkcoin gets some press and darkroad or whatever starts up.... this is going to be bad for crypto in a big way.

legendary
For every "it's you" it'd be nice if the author also provided some other great-potential coin to back their comment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
legendary
it's just you, it is already way over priced.... wait for the smackdown...

Or wait for a drugmarket and some pedo site's.
People chose anonymity instead of meme coins or scam 'country' coins.

sadly you just proved to yourself and everyone else exactly why darkcoin is a collapse waiting to happen.  The fact you are awaiting pedo sites to boost darkcoin price is rather worrying.

if you think dark currency can survive as things are you are wrong.

The worst part is it will destroy other alts that are not seeking those kinds of things....

Did you notice how BTC actually rose after silkroad vanished and the first congressional hearings were more positive??

The opposite will happen as drugmarkets spring up and even worse pedo shit since those dirt bags ruin a lot of stuff.

You're not man enough to approach your local drug dealer for some meth, don't buy it. I'm not anti drugs at all, but that is the first excuse they will use to ban it and get the public on side.
You want to abuse kids........ don't bring crypto into it. Better still get some  serious medical help.

Saw all this same hype after a few good days for vertcoin..... the problem is anti asic is not a big issue now and perhaps never will be.

Once people are heavily invested in asic..... they are heavily invested in crypto.............. this is a GOOD thing.

Don't fight asic it's a mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: