Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it my impression or media is biased towards bad news ? - page 2. (Read 3176 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Good and bad news in the media about bitcoin all of them are very dependent on the mindset of the government which's in the region where the media's located. If the mindset of their government contrary to bitcoin of course the media will spread its hatred both oral and written through the media in their region.

I think in this issue it is necessary to distinguish media resources such as television and news portals on the Internet, telegram and other networks where the news related to crypto-currencies is distributed.
I'm kinda confused seeing that, because everytime i see news about crypto or bitcoin related, they only bring bad things and informations that make bitcoin image become even more negative.
I don't know why, but maybe because people prefer to see bad things instead of good one because it's more entertaining.

I guess this is what the media give the news to the people. some media doesn't care if their news can make people become panic because they only want to get famous with that news. I think when you got this news, you need to find another news so you can compare between that news and you can analyze each news so you can find what news that giving a true story. I am sure that there is news that can give a true story for their readers and they are given the fact to the people.

you are right
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Good and bad news in the media about bitcoin all of them are very dependent on the mindset of the government which's in the region where the media's located. If the mindset of their government contrary to bitcoin of course the media will spread its hatred both oral and written through the media in their region.
They can do whatever they want to, but they can't destroy one of the most promising technologies out there. In some ways, I believe it's beneficial for all of us here when the media make the market go up and down. The more they do it, the more money we can make trading because without fluctuations the market is dead. Cool

This is an interesting idea
They can do whatever they want to, but they can't destroy one of the most promising technologies out there. In some ways, I believe it's beneficial for all of us here when the media make the market go up and down. The more they do it, the more money we can make trading because without fluctuations the market is dead. Cool

the media only cares about orders and traffic, but they will also be positive when bitcoin becomes a very good potential for the country, it will be better if it is confirmed by the government that continues to issue policies to support it, but unfortunately this has not happened and they still seem unable see positive things from the cryptocurrency.

many media write news to order. For what news they will pay, this is what they publish.
Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?
of course there are parties who deliberately spread bad news about crypto, they are doing propaganda to destroy cryptocurrency. and I can guess who is behind it all. the answer is BANK! they clearly feel threatened by the existence of cryptocurrency.

f this were indeed so, then we would be buried in a flurry of news from which the crypto market would have died. But the crypto market is needed by everyone. This is a way to create money from the air.
Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?

To keep the market in its current state. As soon as the purchase of the next one is over, somebody will buy good news and the market will go up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
of course there are parties who deliberately spread bad news about crypto, they are doing propaganda to destroy cryptocurrency. and I can guess who is behind it all. the answer is BANK! they clearly feel threatened by the existence of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674

the media only cares about orders and traffic, but they will also be positive when bitcoin becomes a very good potential for the country, it will be better if it is confirmed by the government that continues to issue policies to support it, but unfortunately this has not happened and they still seem unable see positive things from the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Maybe it is your impression because I don't think Media is biased towards bad news to the bitcoin. Media don't cover fake news, they cover real news with some prediction! Bitcoin price is decreasing because of more than 20 Countries banned it, continuously dropping from the first month of 2018, Fudders and panic cryptoian made a panic zone! Maybe for these reasons bitcoin and crypto market has down!
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
Activity: 6
Yes, the media are concentrated primarily on bad news, but they can't destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Their role is probably to swing the market and cause FUD to "promote" active trade Wink
Activity: 121
Media does that because now days most media organizations are making a by spreading a some sort of lie because how big the lie they say more people will consider and believe without a doubt so without doing any proper researches and analyzing they spread negative information about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and the problem is many people listen to these things and sell there tokens so the market collapse and that is why everyone should carefully select which is true and which is not when taking information to invest
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
I'm kinda confused seeing that, because everytime i see news about crypto or bitcoin related, they only bring bad things and informations that make bitcoin image become even more negative.
I don't know why, but maybe because people prefer to see bad things instead of good one because it's more entertaining.

I guess this is what the media give the news to the people. some media doesn't care if their news can make people become panic because they only want to get famous with that news. I think when you got this news, you need to find another news so you can compare between that news and you can analyze each news so you can find what news that giving a true story. I am sure that there is news that can give a true story for their readers and they are given the fact to the people.
Activity: 68
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
social media is indeed a medium to get information quickly even though sometimes the information presented is not reliable, it also happens to negative information about bitcoin because many people who are not happy with a clean financial technology free of corruption
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
This is a new way of war strategy backed by powerful banks and governments and these kind of strategies are used when you cannot kill the enemy which is bitcoin and the crypto market through legal ways by actions because the enemy is very powerful and we know how much money circulated in the crypto world even now and how many new businesses are implemented per month and that make so many people rely on cryptocurrencies and the network so any single government cannot destroy the crypto world and that is why they are using the media to neutralize the crypto market before they take down it
Activity: 18
of course, the media are showing bad news to intimidate people, and so that people can quickly sell their bitcoins and altcoins)

What media is doing is something like market manipulation and any crypto currency cannot reached to its highest potential in the market due to the bad behavior of media because often negative information's are broadcasts to public viewers always make there hopes and confidence about crypto assets to crash instantly which make price to fall all the time without giving any currency to increase its price   

The only ones that are affected by the false information the media is giving to the people are the ones who aren't in the business yet. The ones that are in here know well that those are nothing but lies and are well-aware that media spreads FUD every single day because that's what gives them the most traffic. They aren't going to feature the people that have made fortune from crypto, but rather, they are going to feature the newbies that were once a victim of HYIP or a ponzi scheme or cloud mining and then claim that it was bitcoin that scammed them. It's impossible that the understandings of the people behind the news is that shallow since all the information about bitcoin is out there and it has a logical explanation why bitcoin has reached that price.

This isn't just your impression, but I don't think they aim to destroy Bitcoin either. I guess they keep spreading the news that sells even if it's fake news. Who cares? All they care for is $$$$. And the more, the better. Sometimes, I believe they may help someone destroy something or someone, but just for a reasonable consideration, i.e. more $$$$. That's about it.  Cool

They really have no reputation to keep so they can do this all the time. They spread fake news just every now and then but not most of the time, so they are still going to appear credible to the people. Getting bashed on social media and having viral posts about them spreading misinformation is even what they like more because their name appears on people's timeline. They don't care about reputation because they know that people are still going to trust them even after reading that they have been spreading wrong information.

Sad, but true. Unfortunately. And the worst part is that people usually trust them all the time, so nothing will change...
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
of course, the media are showing bad news to intimidate people, and so that people can quickly sell their bitcoins and altcoins)

What media is doing is something like market manipulation and any crypto currency cannot reached to its highest potential in the market due to the bad behavior of media because often negative information's are broadcasts to public viewers always make there hopes and confidence about crypto assets to crash instantly which make price to fall all the time without giving any currency to increase its price   

The only ones that are affected by the false information the media is giving to the people are the ones who aren't in the business yet. The ones that are in here know well that those are nothing but lies and are well-aware that media spreads FUD every single day because that's what gives them the most traffic. They aren't going to feature the people that have made fortune from crypto, but rather, they are going to feature the newbies that were once a victim of HYIP or a ponzi scheme or cloud mining and then claim that it was bitcoin that scammed them. It's impossible that the understandings of the people behind the news is that shallow since all the information about bitcoin is out there and it has a logical explanation why bitcoin has reached that price.

This isn't just your impression, but I don't think they aim to destroy Bitcoin either. I guess they keep spreading the news that sells even if it's fake news. Who cares? All they care for is $$$$. And the more, the better. Sometimes, I believe they may help someone destroy something or someone, but just for a reasonable consideration, i.e. more $$$$. That's about it.  Cool

They really have no reputation to keep so they can do this all the time. They spread fake news just every now and then but not most of the time, so they are still going to appear credible to the people. Getting bashed on social media and having viral posts about them spreading misinformation is even what they like more because their name appears on people's timeline. They don't care about reputation because they know that people are still going to trust them even after reading that they have been spreading wrong information.
Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: