Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it my impression or media is biased towards bad news ? - page 5. (Read 3176 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
The Media plays really well I think not only in bitcoin but also in other aspects such as politics and anything related to economics. I also think that we should spread an awareness about the media play and how they portrait things differently on what it was really fact. For example, Bitcoin.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?

Yes media is trying to destroy bitcoin and cryptocurrency because government want it. Actually media is being control by government so they make it.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?

That is something no one can stop but also cannot deny the fact that media controls the market and we should clearly understand who gave that such power to media because no once from outside world can make a huge negative effect on crypto market unless the governments make restrictions so apart from that the only people can make crypto market to fall or rise are the inside once specially traders and investors and they are the main reason that useless media have such powers over the cryptocurrency market   
Activity: 616
all media do this, why? well I think the bad news is making people are curious about it than the good news, so if any bad news happen in bitcoin I think it will faster be announced than the good news, media is want to makes their article and their content have big visitor, so? they always tell about the bad news, its not in bitcoin only, but in all content
Activity: 92

We both can agree with that because many newbies do panic selling for no reason even for a small rumor or a news without doing a research regarding a fact and media knows that too which is an advantage to crash cryptocurrency market easily by broadcasting false information and that is what happening right now at the moment in many scenarios and many doesn't invest much today due to such false information given troughs media 
Activity: 134
Of course the media is always like this, always giving bad news about bitcoin. Honestly I am disappointed with something like this, but I still believe in bitcoin and don't think of bad news from the media.
Activity: 136
Maybe there is one of them who doesn't like bitcoin and tells if bitcoin is very harmful. So now there is a lot of bad news about bitcoin, but I personally don't bother thinking about things.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
This is due to the same lack of awareness in one half of the population and excessive awareness in the second. As a result, the media is now to hear adequate information in General is extremely difficult, what is there about Hi-Tech talk...
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
I never really watch the news ever since I hit teenager. It just doesn't make sense that a small screen can give you so much information, and make you frightened and stressed. What is being broadcast will not always be 100% accurate, right? Plus, why does the news concern me at all? As long as it doesn't directly or indirectly affect me (which is honestly just news about storms), I wouldn't bat an eye. And when I do, I do my research through the Internet where everyone can have a discussion about the matter unlike in news where they are the only one who can speak. Letting go of watching the news would mean releasing yourself from the daily stress that they are bringing to us.

Now, with bitcoin, I'd say that they are trying to spread FUD. That's what they've been doing ever since, anyway, even in other topics. The news are always not accurate. In everything they say, there's always something behind it. Will it really be possible to tell everything in a couple of minutes? Remember that there's tons of topics to be covered by them. The news have been known to publish tons of inaccurate and biased articles ever since, why should we be believing this particular one, the one about bitcoin? Smiley

In my country, when something's said to be a bad thing, everyone follows. If people knew I've been earning bitcoins, they will think that I've been going around social media and scamming people off which is untrue.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
I guess that's what the media is like. without knowing what is bitcoin, they only care about an article which will attract many readers and they probably will use the click bait method just as usual.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/

Such a situation happens as all the TV channels and other media are usually supported by the government or some other political forces and parties. Most of the governments are scared of bitcoin as they see a threat in it to bank system.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
sometimes, the media can help something to be better but in the other time, the media can help something to get worst because they are serving the news without any interference with other people. but don't forget that some media gives the news to makes people become panic so some people can get the benefits from this. it is normal if you have a bad feeling with the media but you can search and compare with the other media with the same news so you will know the truth and you can decide what you're going to do.
Activity: 203
media are not being biased. news are been carried out when large number of the population in the world are moved by certain recent events. when bitcoin was increasing, turning people into millionaires and billionaires, it was all over the news, people were so excited about it that it was carried out by the media, now that was the feeling experienced by the people. its the same feeling the people are experiencing now. there are more lamentations than happiness over bitcoin and thats why its been carried out. its just the reality one has to face
Activity: 195
you are not far from the truth and i can categorically say it that you are not biased in your thinking or assertion as media are really biased about bitcoin. some gladiators that control the world economy dont want bitcoin to survive because they believe its going to be a threat to them thereby blackmailing the project. bitcoin has come to stay
Activity: 126
That is the media ,they only made reports that are the main event ,and did not gather the both sides of the real story of what happenning, but the true media will not be biased and would search deep more and see to it the news are fair ,because they gathered facts deeply about the topic or the main nees event.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
yes, its true media does not get deep into their stories all they do is take a topic search about it do like 10% research. If the case gets proved and has at least 1 witness then they just make it their breaking news.They do not care what actually happened or who gets affected by their all they do is show a small portion of the actual story,
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Viewers or People tend to get more attracted if it's a negative news or some sort of bad news. Humans are not happy, frightened and live in fear. So they seek the news more if its negative in order to analyze the consequences which can hamper the lifestyle of the individual.
Also, few humans enjoy negative/bad news, like I have seen people enjoy fights or debates in the middle of a road, similarly they seek happiness watching the bad news. And media knows only profit, they will show anything which can increase their profit.
Activity: 68
The main reason behing telecasting bad news are if they telecast bad news they can get more TRP than good news and it is also right that some of them are biased.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
I think the media will always have negative news about crypto, because not everyone can understand and receive crypto. And for yourself don't trust the media too much, because that can make panic.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Yes, medias were always biased before then and up until now. They try to manipulate by spreading bad news just to get rid bitcoin and they don't support crypto currency at all but still bitcoin is standing strong  despite of all bad reputations they feeding to people.
Pages:
Jump to: