Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it my impression or media is biased towards bad news ? - page 4. (Read 3176 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think media tries to sell their news and we all now that negative news travel faster than constructive ones. I think media is the number one enemy of cryptocurrency
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Media isn't biased they are painting the real picture,of the reality of bitcoin and altcoins. At least,this prepares us for future loss only if we are strategic enough
Activity: 44
Many bad news about crypto-currency are quite often custom-made, because first of all banks are trying to remove their unexpected rival and sometimes order false negative information about the crypto currency, as it was recently with one of the banks in Poland. Many negative images about cryptoaalute are created by state structures that do not like uncontrolled decentralized crypto currency.
Activity: 39
In my opinion, everything comes from the government. They gave command: journalists executed. In any case, "black PR" is also PR. Talking about the currency, so the interest is still alive.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?

Because media is manipulated by the government and the government wants to manipulate the bitcoin but they do not have the capability to do it. That is my perspective. As i observed today, the media is somewhat manipulated because they are afraid of the government who can deal with all the things that we cannot believe they can do. Government has the power, and they ise the media to disseminate that power.
Activity: 112
More often than not when media broadcasting news about Bitcoin or cryptographic forms of money it demonstrates the terrible effect that will make on the world with the development of computerized monetary forms and on the off chance that we look nearer those are not precisely there world and states of mind they are originating from similar individuals who are attempting to stop Bitcoin and digital currencies on the planet by making unique and remorseless strategies, for example, limitations and bans when one section is endeavoring to make the crypto world grow there is another part to influence it to stop and who will win the time will choose
Activity: 182
Media is the one major thing that wrecked Bitcoin's picture before the world by making unfeeling and false allegations and a few times even senseless focuses that it was work to crash and decimate the money related framework in the present world yet it's actual goals were much obvious to brilliant few and I surmise that is the reason a few organizations, nations and associations are endeavoring to make Bitcoin a genuine cash on the planet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?
They may attempt however will they succeed, really what I know is that bad news truly ventures speedier, so its quite news to me when I discovered it out there, I have effectively made my brain and nothing will stop me.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

no, I don't think that's what you think
basically every news media must present credible news. however the media has its own mission according to the size of the local country. at this time media rumors have little influence on the crypto market.
Activity: 63

Media do what the need at the current moment. Typically, they just do the job they get paid for. Paid for good new -> create good news, and the opposite. That's how it works. No other way. Who pays the money orders the music.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I too sometimes will not believe in the media. I think some of them are just making news to destroy something or someone. It is so sad that we cannot trust them anymore.
brand new
Activity: 0
Announcing MyEtherWallet important news

https://utka.su/A1A4T
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Honestly I am sometimes disappointed with the media that gives bad news like that. Because that can affect bitcoin in this world which makes bitcoin drop or fall in price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
This is the first time I saw media trying to destroy something great for the world  in a cruel way by making meaningless predictions and statistics in front of the general public and even there main job role is to provide the truth they have failed to do that which has made Bitcoin and other good currencies to face many problems even they offer the best options the world will ever have as digital currencies.   
Everyone knows that now the crypto-currency world is going through bad times and maybe they just want to show the whole truth? Even despite the bad news, people continue to invest in the crypto currency
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I think that the news resources are not aimed at the destruction of the crypto currency. But I also can not explain why they publish so many bad news Undecided
Activity: 44
This is the first time I saw media trying to destroy something great for the world  in a cruel way by making meaningless predictions and statistics in front of the general public and even there main job role is to provide the truth they have failed to do that which has made Bitcoin and other good currencies to face many problems even they offer the best options the world will ever have as digital currencies.   
Activity: 88
There is a tendency. Indeed, more news is not true at all. However, it should be borne in mind that this is a common attitude to everything new. A cryptocurrency is a transition to a new era.
Activity: 28
That is the media ,they only made reports that are the main event ,and did not gather the both sides of the real story of what happenning, but the true media will not be biased and would search deep more and see to it the news are fair ,because they gathered facts deeply about the topic or the main nees event.

For the media, bad news is the best selling. Because media is used for global information, bad news quickly spreads, regardless of the impact. Media is not responsible if the impact of bad news about bitcoin will damage people's trust in bitcoin, which in turn will drop the price of bitcoin. Therefore, there needs to be a filter on a news, because it is possible that the direction of the media is not true, only a misleading opinion.
Activity: 63
I agree but they are controlled by politics and major financial organizations who are against Bitcoin and that is the reason for this to happen so we see more and more negative news and bad information that convincing the people about the darker side of cryptocurrencies which is really bad for the future of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
the media is a puppet the government uses to frustrate and destroy any endeavors that doesnt support their beareucratic nature. So am not surprised if the media only publish bad news about bitcoin thats what their master tells them to do.
Pages:
Jump to: