Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 51. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
It would be normal if it had been set like that by the team. Not all bounty projects can be generalized, because it all depends on the policy set by each project team.  As a participant, we must follow the existing path, if it is not in accordance with the rules set, we can protest but in a good way, the purpose is to ensure when the reward will be distributed. Be an elegant bounty hunter Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
I have participated in many bounties and I can say 30 days is an average to receive the reward. However, I have seen exceptions of 3 - 6 months but usually they happen for a reason and you'll be told in advance "most of the times"
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Two-three months, I think, to wait for charge of tokens quite normally. About six months - I don't even know, I likely would wait for nothing any more. Would think that it to scam!
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
Mostly, all bounties do make it a stated rules that bounty are to be part 30-60 days after the ICOs is ended, but many of them still take time like 90days before distributions of tokens. Taking 6 months is abnormal for bounty distributions but some cases can lead to the delay.
Activity: 77
I think it's not normal that's a very long time to be waited for after a campingn I think  reward should be paid at most a month after any campaign
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
If it is a good campaign and all goes well, you should expect payments after about one month after the end of the bounty. You may need to wait another month to exchange your tokens for real money in the exchangers. Usually, that's the finish line, so, yes, it is normal to wait 5 to 6 months for your reward but usually it demand less times maybe 3-4 month in most of the case.
If a Bounty camapign is going to last 6 month ask yourself about the success of the project and look the market before trying to switch to another ICO
Activity: 336
Bounty Hunters must receive their reward at the same time as investors, unless otherwise stipulated in the campaign bounty conditions. Bounty hunters must decide for themselves what to do with a reward, sell or hold - this is their personal decision. But waiting for a reward of 6 months is too long.
Activity: 507
Unfortunately, this is abnormal. usually bounty rewards are paid within 2-3 months, and this is only if the project is successfully funded. if you expect a reward for six months, most likely you've got a scam-project, or an unprofitable project and unpromising. Undecided Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
beginning of bounty I am certain it takes over 3 months to complete the bounty itself and afterward you can expect the installments in one month from now or somewhere in the vicinity if things exercise well. Once the time of conveyance is over then likewise you may state that you lack what you require except if and until the point when you trade the tokens for genuine cash generally what is the utilization holding tokens with no importance or incentive to it. So you may need to sit tight for one more month or so until the point that they come and hit the exchangers.
Activity: 224
I totally agree with you on this topic. I think 6 months is a bit too long to wait for the bounty rewards. Usually based on my experience, I participated in some previous bonus campaigns. The campaign lasts 1-2 months. and after the end of the campaign about 2 weeks to 1 month. I received the token that I had earned last time. If you do not receive the token too long. I think the campaigns are dead or scam.
Activity: 101
Yes, that's quite normal! Some companies pay a bounty award even longer! The main thing that would be worth the wait
If the thing is payed then it would be okay to wait that long for a legit project that should have a lot of money tied to it after 6 months.
Activity: 476
I can say it was half really some of bounties pay for so long even the coin already in exchange it really depends on the strategy they do. They might be scared of bounty hunters who dumping the coin when they received it.
Activity: 121
Personally, I have not waited so long, but friends did not have that much
Activity: 24
The majority of members doing blogging campaings oftenly may validate that most times forget supporters once the revenues are in their accounts
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
Yes, that's quite normal! Some companies pay a bounty award even longer! The main thing that would be worth the wait
Activity: 196
I think bounty reward always get distributed must time after the project ico . And at most time a month after you have done the bounty
Activity: 205
There is no particular time for the bounty reward. Almost all are mentioning on their website that they will distribute the bounty reward after the finish of ICO within one month. But, practically it does not happen on time. Even some are taking time for a year, there is still some campaign i'm still waiting for there payment.
Activity: 34
No you should contact them on their thread.
Activity: 117
Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward?
No, that's completely out of it. Bounty rewards should be distributed within a month after the end of the ico project to the bounty participants.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Perhaps the OP has in mind Hdac. They put it off with the distribution for long time. There are also a few bounties that do not pay for 2-3 months. I think that this is normal in such a market.
Pages:
Jump to: