Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 55. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 17
Sometimes it take 2 months to get the rewards but if it is more , I believe that it is not normal and there is place for mistrust not in bounty managers but in the projects. Since 2 months is more than enough for bounty managers to calculate and send the sheets to project management.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
If it is a good campaign and all goes well, you should expect payments after about four months since the start of the bounty. You may need to wait another month to exchange your tokens for real money in the exchangers. Usually, that's the finish line, so, yes, it is normal to wait 5 to 6 months for your reward.
Activity: 210
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?
If you take the average value, about 30 days) Sometimes tokens come in a week, and sometimes you have to wait for months
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
In my opinion, it is not normal to wait for a payment of 6 months.  Most likely you will not get anything.
Activity: 24
If some campaign asks you to wait for 6 months, do not participate in such bounty. There are campaigns who pay per week.
Activity: 56
The last time I received coins 3-4 months after the end of the bounty, about which I had already forgotten, while they were rolled out to the stock exchange in a couple of days!
This often happens, though I had it lasted about a month. And some projects I have long forgotten and often wonder when unknown tokens come to my wallet. And after a while I remember that I participated in their ICO.
Activity: 98
Yes, often the distribution of tokens to the participants of the bounty is very long,because everyone knows that in addition to the collapse of the market, they will not do anything useful, that's pulling time)
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
waiting 6 months kinda weird i think, usually the agreement before we do bounty was stated on the thread, x time after ico or when ico token get distributed. Maybe the case was the token not been distributed yet like tezos or filecoin and the reward from their own coins itself.
Activity: 168
Of course this is not normal.  Good bounties pay coins several weeks after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
This is completely normal. I participated in ICO projects where I received my reward within 6 months. But that rewards really do not deserve my expectation. I take too much time
Activity: 66
I hope that my expectations will not last so long) I Specially chose the first campaigns for the trial, those that are close to the end of the term, to get coins faster.)
Activity: 155
For me atleast 6months would be the best time before we dump these coins,as these developers needs a lot of time to develop the coin or the product,less than 6months will be less profitable as these tokens can fluctuate big when you are holding very well.I dont want to dump those token rewards at loss because your efforts will only be wasted.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
For me I didn't any received tokens from the end of the bounty campaigns, my friends told me that the distribution of the tokens is around 1-2months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Its not sure , all depend on the management of bounty program. The fastest times to receive bounty reward is 1 month after ICO finished but if wait until 6 month that is not normal, that mean the team of the project not really have good management. Many bounty hunter only live from reward of bounty program so the reward should be pay within 30 day after ICO finished.
Activity: 339
Sometimes waiting a few months makes sense. While the developers will prepare their product to enter the market. To avoid the situation when after the mass sale of tokens by the bounty, the coin rate falls sharply, it is unprofitable for everyone.
Activity: 56
Of course, this is not normal. But to cohabitation this happens and quite often. The main thing is to understand that many do not pay anything at all, and payment in half a year is a payment!
Activity: 280
I dont think token distribution for bounty will take that long. Because they are already allocated before the bounty starts. Check the project your joining and be sure the team is reliable and someone known so you know if the project is good to do in the first place.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
For me, more important is the time when the token will be admitted to the stock exchange. Otherwise, coins turn into useless rubbish, which can not be exchanged for money.
Activity: 42
6 months I think it's a very long time if it is to wait for the distribution of the prize bounty. This is very unnatural. indeed sometimes had an inkling that this is a scam is also reasonable because 6 months is too long. I experienced is just 2 months old at most.
Activity: 364
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Waiting 6 months to get the reward from bounty is too long. I experienced receiving my bounty rewards about 3 months, and for me that is too long. Because the normal receiving for bounty is about 1 month only.
Pages:
Jump to: