Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it normal to wait for 6 months for a bounty reward? - page 53. (Read 6965 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
 A period of six months is very long, but it all depends on the bounty and the manager's time and conditions. Some bounties also run for a long period of time so all that need to be put into consideration.
Activity: 110
Usually coins are paid a month after the end of the ICO.  Very rarely longer.  If you have not already paid, most likely it was just a scam.

The first campaign I particapte is good for 5 months  but the reward will recieve afthe a month of the campaign end so it will total of 6months. So I really think it is normal to wait for 6 months specially you will know the bounty campaign you participate is not a scam. Be patient and we will rewarded after the campaign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It's not Ok to wait for a long time, usually, it takes 2 to 4 months but who knows maybe there are some problems to solve. Just hope that everything will be good in the future.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Well most of the coins do make you wait big. So i think thats normal. btw most of my tokens i receive usually are transferred in 3 months.
Activity: 70
in January took part in the BP campaign which promised to end in may, but recently announced that the bounty was extended until September and now it is the longest company for me, and the reward promise to pay in a month, but I do not regret that took part in it because the project is very good and the development of the project continues, the information is updated, the innovators communicate with the participants and the goal is not to raise money and run away but develop their project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Many bounty payments now have to wait at least 1-2 months, but waiting for 6 months is a very long time. What reasons do they have to wait for 6 months? It seems to me that any reason to wait for six months is just an excuse.
Activity: 79
as long as the project seems to still be able to communicate positively with potential investors, and continue to be promoted, it does not matter if it is prospective, many campaigns with short duration but distribution run for 6 months and it is more annoying. because we do not know their true intentions.
Activity: 101
For six months it has been too long. I think this is a scam. Usually the bounty will distribute coins two weeks or four weeks after the end of the campaign.
Activity: 175
www.daxico.com
Most of us join bounty campaigns because it is one of the means for us to get coins. I just want to verify how many of us have experienced waiting for a long period of time to get our coins. Don't get me wrong, i do trust the managers and what they say. And, most of them give valid  reasons why it'll take that long for them to distribute the rewards. In average, how long do you receive your coins after a bounty campaign?

Yes I agree a lots of campaign gave their rewards after 6 months.... I have also an experience like that....  But for me it is just normal that we wait for too long in bounty campaign before we get our reward...  We cant truly predict ot because it depends on the bounty manager....  But trust them.... I think the have their own reason why it happen but we are all hoping also that we must all recieved a right tokens as a payment for our works....
Activity: 294
Of course, there is a high probability that this is a fraud . Try to contact the Manager and what he says on this account - if the silence is 90% that will not pay
Activity: 93
That depends on whether or not the ico ends. If ico is over then rewards should be given to bounty hunters. If not, you should be cheated.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Unfortunately, most of bounty campaigns do not pay for our work immediately. It is very difficult to change this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I think the bounty reward should be distributed after two weeks to one month after the ICO campaign and it is not normal if we will wait for six months before we got our rewards, maybe there is something wrong.
Activity: 140
Yes ,that is normal for to wait for 6 months to wait for a bounty reward, I am experiencing on it , but I think now ,it is normal to received those rewards in that period of time ,because the ICO token sale shall be finished, so if their is early as that time then it is better, it is because of the many ICO in the forum today.
Anonymous warrior
Usually it is not normal, but it is much good if you will wait for 6 months to have your token. This is because there are lot of idiot out there who sell their token in a very cheap price. Just like some of projects, Ill need to wait a couple of months to wait but I assure that this project has a good value.
Most cases I know of, your bounty tokens will be paid to you but will be locked for 6 months or thereabout. Haven't heard of distributing tokens after 6 months.
It can be normal is some cases. If the project decided to start the bounty before they start the project developmental work, the hunters might have to wait a long time before they get paid. I have seen a project like that, a very promising one that did the same.
Activity: 94
I think you will not get your coins any more.  Or these coins will cost very little.  Good companies pay coins a few weeks after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
This is quite normal, because some projects often write that they will not pay anything for a while and it can be longer than 6 months, so I do not think this is a big gap, the main thing is that during this time the project has not lost its existence.
Activity: 196
It's not normal to wait for a 6 month payout.  If this is a good company, then usually the coins are paid a month later.
Pages:
Jump to: